Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) (35437 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Tingotoe: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
kkonyeji:

Your hatred will kill you very soon.
The man you're hating doesn't even know u exist...no be juju u de do yourself?

Continue punishing yourself.
Shut up and get the hell out of my face you ipobian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Nothing lasts forever, not even Nigeria will.

So Biafra must come.
biafra must come so my odudua too can come, no one wants to live with these senseless Abokis for ever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Godons1:

This one will never come out grin grin grin grin
ok

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by matm: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Do u know how many years Nelson Mandela stayed In prison?
Freedom is a long term project.Stop all killings.
If it was designed to come by force,Ojukwu would have achieved it b/w 1967 & 1970.He fled when it dawned on him dt much blood had been shed and dt millions of Igbo kids were about to die of kwashiorkor.
Igbos were massacered through aerial bombardment,men,women, the young and kids with corpses littered all over d Igbo land.
Ojukwu was not weak but surrendered to save helpless and defenceless Igbos dying in their large numbers.
Ipob shld use diplomacy and be patient with God to avoid repetition of civil war saga.
It's only God's will dt will be done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by duro4chang(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm.

I know he (mazi kanu) will be in detention until osinbanjo assumes office in 2023
You don minit?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm.

I know he (mazi kanu) will be in detention until osinbanjo assumes office in 2023
from prison into Biafra before 2023...Osibanjo can be the president of oduduwa or Islamic republic of backward AIREGIN...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by blackgold2018(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

The niggar tried....but as a real niggarrr I know that biafra is a goal and dream that can't be realised and actualized

The force holding Nigeria together is not the one nnamdi kanu can break or even igboho
fool..
what have you achieved or fought for since your existence.

Forced smile indeed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by shigishege: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Godons1:

IPOB will Chest beat over everything, it's in their DNA. They even Chest beat while suffering. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Bigpapi: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
airminem:
That guy looks tireD

Carry your toto comot for here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by klismann12: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

The niggar tried....but as a real niggarrr I know that biafra is a goal and dream that can't be realised and actualized

The force holding Nigeria together is not the one nnamdi kanu can break or even igboho
Fraudster,you are always backing and gunning for one Nigeria so that the day efcc go catch you,you go useam as scope to seek for pity but I dey pity for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by CzarChris(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
damilola4162:
Nnamdi Kanu was filmed exchanging a smile with his lawyer in court today, Newspremises reports.

The detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) was in court today, Nov. 10, for his trial.

He was brought into the courtroom around 9.52am but the case was adjourned to Jan 19 after Kanu's team of lawyers staged a walkout over the refusal of operatives of the Department of State Services to allow some of them to gain access into the courtroom.

See a video of Kanu in court today below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1wFrxhwLM][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-shares-a-brief-smile-with-his-lawyer-in-court-video/
I don't like this guy because of his tactics, but finally, OHA MA DIKE, Nnamdi Kanu, Odogwu ka I bu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by od501: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba is living large even in enemies camp

But, I think he should slow down in his Biafra pursuit because Biafra will not come , I'm sorry to say.

Exactly what the monarchical Russia thought before a rebellion insured. Never say never bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is nnamdi kanu in every Nigerian.. he speaks for the voiceless and give hope to a common man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by od501: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tingotoe:
Shut up and get the hell out of my face you ipobian

Las Las na hate go kee u shaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Banmeallday: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But, I think he should slow down in his Biafra pursuit because Biafra will not come , I'm sorry to say.

Glad you are thinking which most Zoo citizens can not....then again, Anambra people showed that they can reason, with only foolish 50K going to vote...

Soviet Union a superpower dissolved, and today some of their countries are beating Super Eagles in soccer lol... ditto Yugoslavia where those tribes actually are similar but still chose to be apart to develop.....

Meanwhile you are there with bedsheet tying savages who dont value what you value.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Abujason: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

Lies bro!
Remember the almighty Soviet Union.
Even as powerful as it was then, where is it today?
Nothing in this God’s creation lasts for ever.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by IvarDboneless: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
shigishege:
The smile is just for the camera. Baba never pray for this kind condition he is.
How did u know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by puzzlegate(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

which force ? Oyel ? The zoo is gone, forget it !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by MyExpression(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sanjomi4real:
Unlimited data sim card is available

Stream, download, browse unlimited without any capped data.

No more worries about monthly data subscriptions

* SPECTRANET UNLIMITED.
* SWIFT UNLIMITED.
*NTEL UNLIMITED.
*OTHER NETWORK AVAILABLE.

ALL AVAILABLE

Just buy the sim and use it with VPN.

U can teether it with upto 6 device.

I am Available in Lagos.

How much?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
He is feeling what the victims of his call for violence faced.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Btw, what is he hiding with the water bottle? undecided @ udele, please kindly investigate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Cubeman: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

Damn nigarr, you are right.
But separation is imminent.
Even the guys at the other end knows. That's why they are trying to find oil by all means on their side.
However, the separation will happen in a mild way. No war,no violence.
At that time,the regions will have known that the way is the separate way.
Respect nigarr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by donhackaz: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
damilola4162:
Nnamdi Kanu was filmed exchanging a smile with his lawyer in court today, Newspremises reports.

The detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) was in court today, Nov. 10, for his trial.

He was brought into the courtroom around 9.52am but the case was adjourned to Jan 19 after Kanu's team of lawyers staged a walkout over the refusal of operatives of the Department of State Services to allow some of them to gain access into the courtroom.

See a video of Kanu in court today below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1wFrxhwLM][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-shares-a-brief-smile-with-his-lawyer-in-court-video/

MNK Team Spirit is just superb

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by 8stargeneral: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

U don't HV to be sorry because u won't withnes Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Mftivi: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm.

Top notch comedy! You are good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by puzzlegate(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
FuckDModz:

He will soon be diagnosed with a terminal illness.

This guy will soon die.
Look at this one, do you know the one that your zoo Nigeria is planning for you ? Many have gone and you are not an exception. Get ready o, if you are wise or be taken unaware !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by discusant: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Nothing lasts forever, not even Nigeria will.

So Biafra must come.

Even the almighty Roman Empire crumbled.

Soviet Union where Russia had most of the nukes crumbled.

One Nigeria is a HUGE FRAUD that must crumble sooner than expected.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Kennyking1234: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
go and tell that to ussr
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by JOemmy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

Nigeria is not more powerful than countries like Ethiopia and USSR that have disintegrated if this oppression and marginalization of some ethnic groups in Nigeria continues I don't see any power that can stop nigeria's disintegration in future.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by MT: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
airminem:
That guy looks tireD

Nope, not tired. Defeated.

Prison is not a great place. Imagine being locked in a house filled with all sort of luxuries but have your right of freedom withdrawn. It will feel like hell, not to talk of being incarcerated in a dingy place.

Most people hailing him here are enjoying their absolute right of movement. Jan 19 will seem like a 5 years to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by RPG2020(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
MKN unbreakable Wall cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.