Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor (16348 Views)

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
APGA grin

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by weljewel: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Igbo Amaka

Thank you God for my life I am exalted because You are in it
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's Odumegwu Ojukwu that Anambra respects.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Alexandroanthon: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
SonofDevil:
More like thanking them for keeping his business empire intact and voting his stooge.
Just like he betrayed his benefactor obi-china, he will also be betrayed by his stooge soludo

Fake news like CNN
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by sematec(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
this is sweet
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Juanmike(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107499522:
With Love from our Darling Daddy and all of us @[b][/b] .....

I congratulate Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) — and a member of the Presidential Economic Advisory Committee (PEAC) — on his victory in the Anambra State gubernatorial election.

I commend the security agencies for their determination to ensure that the election went on as smoothly as possible, and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the successful conclusion of the exercise, despite the initial challenges encountered.

I enjoin Prof Soludo to rally other stakeholders to tackle the enormous challenges confronting Anambra State and the Southeast in general.

I look forward to working with him for the peace, security and development of Anambra State and the entire country
Unless he likes vulture meat... I don't see him working with you any time soon.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by BarrElChapo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Obiano you have done it again. You delivered Apga and you are handing the baton over to Apga for continuity the way you handed a brand new airport to Anambra state. I propose Governor elect Soludo names a befitting public project after Sir Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano. He thoroughly deserves it.

All of a sudden the drunk's sins are forgiven & forgotten ? grin
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by HIPROFILE(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
As e deh sweet us!
E go deh pain them!!
As e deh pain them e go deh sweet us!!!

Song of the year grin grin For APC in Anambra state.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by olatade(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by orisa37: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
OBIANO AND SOLUTION FOR 2031 PRESIDENCY.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by SonofDevil: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Bandit Dem. E pain am
pain ke the joke is on you nyamiris with self deciet.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by SonofDevil: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Alexandroanthon:

Fake news like CNN
oponu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by JuanDeDios: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
So will James Nwafor remain active in Soludo's government the way he was in those of Peter Obi and Willie Obiano?
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by joshuaidibia(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You've tried your best for your people your Excellency sir

The airport your government newly built for Anambra people really boosted Soludo's chances in this election ..

God bless you

Tried which best? Honestly you're the first person I'm hearing this from. Even those from Anambra knows too well that their governor is incompetent and a total failure. Have you been to the state? Touts everywhere with trash and dirt's all over the road. No evidence of a working government. They didn't vote APC cos they prefer the malaria they have now than the cancer. This governor is the worst Onitsha has seen.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by redcliff: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
SonofDevil:
More like thanking them for keeping his business empire intact and voting his stooge.
Just like he betrayed his benefactor obi-china, he will also be betrayed by his stooge soludo

frmr cbn govnr stooge to state govnr?
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Jancy606(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Tried which best? Honestly you're the first person I'm hearing this from. Even those from Anambra knows too well that their governor is incompetent and a total failure. Have you been to the state? Touts everywhere with trash and dirt's all over the road. No evidence of a working government. They didn't vote APC cos they prefer the malaria they have now than the cancer. This governor is the worst Onitsha has seen.
Which one is malaria and cancer again��?
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by redcliff: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Juanmike:
Unless he likes vulture meat... I don't see him working with you any time soon.

that guy dey live in world of him own..
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Juanmike(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
redcliff:

that guy dey live in world of him own..
Naso
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by globemoney01: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
The election was never about Obiano's performance but a determination by a people to say no to wickedness , intimidation and slavery.
It was about obianos performance. The airport and lots more!
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by globemoney01: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Shut up your mouth. Who are you trying to deceive. Everyone knows Obiano tried. PrinceofLagos is right. The most important thing Ndi Anambra needed from government was airport, and Obiano delivered one of the best in the country!
No governor will fix all the problems in the state in 8 years, no governor has ever so shut up. If Obiano didn’t try Ndi Anambra won’t vote him 21/21 in 2017 and vote his candidate 19/21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by SonofDevil: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
redcliff:

frmr cbn govnr stooge to state govnr?
yes do soludo have political structure to win primary in apga?
Do you know the terms and conditions soludo agreed and how much was paid before obiano handpicked him

1 Like

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Bamzyriches451: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
You tried
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by perdollar(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
In terms of governance in the SE,
the lucky state since 1999 includes
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra
The unlucky ones r
Abia
Imo
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice
From My Governor
Akpokuedike Global

HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE..
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Eastlink(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Obiano and Anambra made the right decision by supporting Soludo. Let me also heap praises on Buhari for allowing the will of the people stand.
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Ugonna62: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
SonofDevil:
Stop being nagetive all the time.not good for you..ok?
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by Ezehillary(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The airport your government newly built for Anambra people really boosted Soludo's chances in this election ..

God bless you
which airport
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by BESTScientist1: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
You would have ignored the fool
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will be disappointed at your comment

Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless you

Hmmm. U won’t say God bless ambode or sanwoolu ot tinubu oo who have built more than that. grin

Ordinary airport? grin
Re: Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
jaxxy:

Hmmm. U won’t say God bless ambode or sanwoolu ot tinubu oo who have built more than that. grin

Ordinary airport? grin
Which airport did Tinubu built for Lagos ?

The airports in Lagos were built by Babangida

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.