Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates (4895 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / Water Technology Trainning: Participants From SE Thank Organisers, Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by OEPHIUS(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Water technology: Enugu govt collaborates with firms on free training of South East graduates

The administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State is collaborating with an indigenous engineering firm, Fordmarx Nigeria Limited and its foreign partner, Lorentz Germany, to organize a two-week free training programme on sustainable water technology for graduate Engineers and Technologists in the South East geo-political zone.

According to a statement by the Managing Director of Fordmarx Nigeria Limited, Dr. Clifford Nnaji, the two-week free training tagged: “Train the Trainer/Capacity Building Programme on Sustainable Water Technology” will focus on borehole drilling, water treatment and plant, renewable energy, irrigation and fire fighting/fire hydrant.

Fordmarx Nigeria Limited is currently handling the comprehensive rehabilitation of the 9th Mile Crash Programme in Enugu State being executed by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration, after over 30 years since the water project was abandoned in the state. 

The water scheme which involves the rehabilitation and conversion of 13 industrial boreholes to solar power to ensure availability and sustainability of water reticulation to Enugu metropolis is over 90 percent completed.

Dr. Nnaji in the statement disclosed that the training which is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of giving back to the society, will hold from November 23 to December 3, 2021 at The Base Event Centre, Independence Layout, Enugu, Enugu State, from 8am to 5pm daily. 

He added that the training will equip candidates with required skills in the areas of focus, stating that eligible candidates for the programme must be between the age of 18 and 35 years with a minimum qualification of National Diploma (ND) in the field of engineering and other related courses.

Revealing that the participants will be issued certificates at the end of the training programme “which will enable them to work within the industry”, the Managing Director advised interested candidates to send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: Capacitybuildingcsr@fordmarx.com and WhatsApp: 08129145613 for further inquiries.

He further added that “Logistics shall be provided during the period of the training”.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1562457790764447&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by gender123: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by tony0806: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Mr. Governor, You're doing well !

8 Likes

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
That Ninth mile water project is another great feet by the government of Ugwuanyi. What will be needed next is to pipe the water to the city.

The water is drinkable since it's out of the coal beds of Enugu state. I really commend this man for reviving the project after it has been abadoned for a long time.

I wonder why media handlers of this man are not doing enough to enlighten the public on his efforts. I admit he should do more for some strategic Enugu roads but not commending him is clearly wrong. He is also handling many hospital projects coupled with the flyover he is constructing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by athaboi(f): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Thanos5555: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
So you will teach all this fields within the space of two weeks, wow, what I took 5 years to learn in the university as a water Engineer,

Nice one, just that some innocent billions will wasted in the process.

1 Like

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Scam governor
Ogbono and egusi governor
Propaganda and media governor

2 Likes

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by AmeLonRo(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
That is good and great news.
Youths must be empowered.

Meanwhile....

Sack farm garden is one with sack and soil in it.
Its good for all seasons.
It works in dry season when the soil is dry and it can be easily irrigated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsdJO6cNxWA
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Water technology: Enugu govt collaborates with firms on free training of South East graduates
He added that the training will equip candidates with required skills in the areas of focus, stating that eligible candidates for the programme must be between the age of 18 and 35 years with a minimum qualification of National Diploma (ND) in the field of engineering and other related courses.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1562457790764447&id=100010007227700
Nice one! But there's no need for age restriction here!
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by crossfm: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2021
And here comes the media governor of the year.

We will one day hear," the Enugu state government is giving out akara to cushion the effects of hunger ".

Like I will always say,Enugu state is in the hand's of bloggers and photographer's.
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2021
athaboi:
Nonsense
Athaboi..pls how is it "nonsense"?
Rather what do you mean by "nonsense"?
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by RESTMOUTH99(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Good idea
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by JavaScript90: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2021
this is good anything to empower the unemployed populace is welcome
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

3 Likes

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Kayceo2010: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
That Ninth mile water project is another great feet by the government of Ugwuanyi. What will be needed next is to pipe the water to the city.

The water is drinkable since it's out of the coal beds of Enugu state. I really commend this man for reviving the project after it has been abadoned for a long time.

I wonder why media handlers of this man are not doing enough to enlighten the public on his efforts. I admit he should do more for some strategic Enugu roads but not commending him is clearly wrong. He is also handling many hospital projects coupled with the flyover he is constructing

Sullivan already piped the whole Enugu when he was governor, we receive water every day from 6am to 4pm. Ugwuanyi was left to just maintain this great feat.. But for where?

Last time I went home, I was told there have been no water for 2weeks plus..

3 Likes

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Alove1(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Please don't mind him. So the Governor only put solar panels to power some existing pumps that we saw pumping water out of the ground like a tap and he's waiting for him to pipe it for municipal Town supply.

Sustaining and maintaining the existing projects is even hard for this administration talk more of initiating new projects. I hope the water technology they'll be teaching is not how to drill boreholes because that one will still not work.

The ministry of water resources is one anonymous ministry. You'll never see an engineer repairing damaged pipes but when they'll drop water bill for the month at the gate for you you'll not know, whether they supplied water or not..
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by condralbedez: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Kayceo2010:

Sullivan already piped the whole Enugu when he was governor, we receive water every day from 6am to 4pm. Ugwuanyi was left to just maintain this great feat.. But for where?

Last time I went home, I was told there have been no water for 2weeks plus..
Oh really? I didn't have this information. So what stopped it?
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Do you live in Enugu? If you don't then stop being more "pope than Catholics " before he became Governor his predecessor raised a bar which he has failed woefully to reach not even surpass. Forget the projects on the media, his media team can't do more than their power when he is turning to be among the worse Governor in Enugu state "abi dem go push projects wen e no do? Beautiful city of Enugu is now shadows of it's former. Abeg leave Tory for people wey dey ground praise him for water projects for all you can but don't ever mention his name as a " working Governor ".

4 Likes

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

the man dull gan!
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by lomprico(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Oh really? I didn't have this information. So what stopped it?

you can't be living wherever u are and be forming as if you live in Enugu. praising one of the worst governors we have today.

the lazy governor abandoned it.
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by stano2(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Worse governor
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by kenchop: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
TRAINEES ARE ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE ENGINEERING GRADUATES , AND ITS ONLY A TRAINING, ANYONE THAT WANTS TO MAJOR IN IT WILL HAVE TO GO AN EXTRA MILE TO STUDY MORE.
Thanos5555:
grin
So you will teach all this fields within the space of two weeks, wow, what I took 5 years to learn in the university as a water Engineer,

Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Munzy14(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Thanos5555:
grin

Only if you will realize that the work that will bring the cash, won't take more of time to learn practically..university was busy fooling us with 4-5yrs of theories...

The real deal is the pragmatic approach.
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Garrybenson(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Omo, this country na wa
Re: Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates by Parada: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ugwuayi that even the dead know he is a failure. The fool that constructed meek hills road with billion and within 2 days rain wash it away. Sir you are a foolish soul for trying to package this disaster in any form.

SpecialAdviser:

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady / FG Insists On February 10 Deadline For Cash Swap / President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.