Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris (530 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Twitter was never banned, Lai Mohammed insists in Paris

https://www.gistmeblog247.com.ng/2021/11/10/twitter-was-never-banned-lai-mohammed-insists-in-paris/

The Federal government has once again reiterated that her correspondences with the microblogging site Twitter to see that the suspension placed on it is lifted.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, speaking on Wednesday said that its correspondences with Twitter have reached an advanced stage and the exchanges with Twitter have been fruitful.

He went on to say that Twitter has been able to meet 10 of the 12 conditions Nigeria gave to them.

The Minister  said: “I want to categorically say that Twitter was not banned by Nigeria, it was only suspended. So, Twitter was never banned, it was suspended.

“Also, the suspension has nothing to do with President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The correspondences between us and Twitter have reached advanced stage. I want to say that the correspondences and the exchanges have been fruitful.

“But we have a few more issues to resolve. Out of about 12 conditions, Twitter has been able to meet 10.

“Very soon, all issues will be resolved in a way that it will be good for both our country and Twitter.”

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Cinacci124: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
B-L-O-O-D-Y LIER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Mastakija(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
When elders says that the name u give ur child will affect d way of life and behaviour of dat child
This my brother lai Muhammed is d best specie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by mcnuel001(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Haaaaaa,, even the devil the father of all Lies will be scared of you sir, you pass Am for lyingnology shocked

1 Like

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Asabe4(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol,this man lies effortlessly
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Ezehillary(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Greastest of all liars mr lai I salute
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by xtocom: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lies is what put food for many people's table. Him himself knows that.
mcnuel001:
Haaaaaa,, even the devil the father of all Lies will be scared of you sir, you pass Am for lyingnology shocked
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by luvinhubby(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Baffles one how comfortable this old man who is at the twilight of his life and can be called home by his Creator any time from now is comfortable lying effortlessly like this?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Benchilwell: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Devil pls make another hell for diz guy because u still learning how to lie than diz man
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Abfinest007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
When they say name no affect I thought they were lying but Lai case has convince me beyond doubt
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jesus!

the legendary lair Muhammed
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Bruno3000(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Jesus!

the legendary lair Muhammed
What? grin E shock you? grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by rejoice4eva(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lie Lai Laiar Liest.........
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by googlepikins: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Liar Mohammed

Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by DICKstractor: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided

This man's lies is more deadlier than stage 4 cancer
Re: Twitter Was Never Banned, Lai Mohammed Insists In Paris by Iamvetlander(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Coming from the greatest liar of all time.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Releases Timetable For Ekiti And Osun State Governorship Election / Why Some People Denied Their Igbo Identity|igbo History| / Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.