Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After (1103 Views)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? / Npower Has Started Payment Of September Stipend. / Npower: Has Anybody Been Paid The October Stipend???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by Davindal(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
My maternal cousin sister currently serving in Abuja could not do her physical verification because she was deployed for the first time last Friday. She said that physical verification has ended.

Now, she was able to download her PPA letter and has visited her PPA got accepted, and has uploaded the scanned copy to her dashboard.

The only problem she is having is that her physical verification tab is showing pending. Although, her pay tab changed from 'Pending' to 'Processing' this morning.

Does this mean that she has escaped the physical verification hurdle or what?

Pls, relevant response is needed. NB: she is reading this and needs your help. Thanks guys
Re: Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by writetopoker2: 2:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to Naijirien
Re: Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by EmperorTolson: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Has your sister been granted mercy??
You sure say you dey alright sha?
Mercy kor, Messi ni.

Just go and go Thanksgiving in church on Sunday and mosque in Friday
Re: Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by floss(m): 4:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Davindal:
My maternal cousin sister currently serving in Abuja could not do her physical verification because she was deployed for the first time last Friday. She said that physical verification has ended.

Now, she was able to download her PPA letter and has visited her PPA got accepted, and has uploaded the scanned copy to her dashboard.

The only problem she is having is that her physical verification tab is showing pending. Although, her pay tab changed from 'Pending' to 'Processing' this morning.

Does this mean that she has escaped the physical verification hurdle or what?

Pls, relevant response is needed. NB: she is reading this and needs your help. Thanks guys

Anything is possible here in Nigeria. But the funny thing here about humans is that every day we pray to God for such grace when it favours others we call it corruption, just imagine if a headslammer was granted with this kind of grace
Re: Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by JavaScript90: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
ok
Re: Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After by Davindal(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
floss:

Anything is possible here in Nigeria. But the funny thing here about humans is that every day we pray to God for such grace when it favours others we call it corruption, just imagine if a headslammer was granted with this kind of grace
Don't mind them. This happened when she least expected it. In fact, she has lost hope of ever being an npower Batch C, Stream 1 beneficiary. Because, all others had been deployed while hers was read from, "You have not yet been deployed". to "You have not a beneficiary yet". Then suddenly, on 5th day of Nov. she got a deployment email from npower that she had been deployed to one primary school like that in Nsukka LGA of Enugu State.

However, upon rushing down from Abuja to Enugu State on Sunday 7th of Nov. to come initiate the process (of Physical Verification, Downloading of PPA letter, and co.) involved, she was on Monday, 8 of Nov. told in the Nsukka Local Govt Area Secretariat that physical verification has ended. Then she came back home from there agitated and frustrated.

On same day, she went on her dashboard and clicked the deployment tab, saw the 'Download PPA Letter' tab, and it got downloaded into her phone file gallery which she later printed out. In fact, the whole thing seems miraculous.

(1) (Reply)

Army Chief Reshuffles Top Brass, Appoints New Gocs, Others / Sales Representatives Urgently Needed (e-commerce Firm) / Is Mobil Test Result Out? March 2006 Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.