Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? (989 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by 10mobile: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tbh, I am in shock rn. I'm wondering what happened to the Harvard doctor from Anambra.

Where went all the people that voted him as THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE? Where were all the people that endorsed him both in Anambra and in Delta, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

Please, not that I expected him to win. But, the outing was too poor when compared with the buzz generated by the man.

Please, who knows: What happened to Dr. Maduka? So, people can be this deceptive?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by kingsways: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's a lesson in politics

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by mymadam(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's a case of... "Welcome to Nigeria, doc" wink
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Amazondepth(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Alex reports just use that guy buy properties for choice areas in Naija.The problem with people like that is an absolute inability to discern the prevalent political realities.As our politicians would say" He's not on ground".The sad thing is to align with Alex reports to project a campaign as huge as gubernatorial elections. The guy na just mumu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by duro4chang(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
They chop him money clean mouth now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Alex reports and his I.T team really duped that man....
they gathered fake online hype and fake votes to make it look like the man had credibility....
but in reality nobody knew him...
but sometimes the numbers can be fake... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Amazondepth:
Alex reports just use that guy buy properties for choice areas in Naija.The problem with people like that is an absolute inability to discern the prevalent political realities.As our politicians would say" He's not on ground".The sad thing is to align with Alex reports to project a campaign as huge as gubernatorial elections. The guy na just mumu.

What position was did he get. I was hoping 4th.

He has learnt his lesson. After 8 years he'll be better prepared.
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Galileopapi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Elections in this part of the country is not won on social media, it involves serious grassroot activities and engagement
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
He was scammed with fake endorsements, awards and rented crowds ... Sadly, He is too naive to know when he's been played for a fool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Amazondepth(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
OneCandleAway:

What position was did he get. I was hoping 4th.

He has learnt his lesson. After 8 years he'll be better prepared.
. Guy man had 2054 votes.Alex reports can never make heaven even if he repent at the 11th hour.lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by ThatFairGuy: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very surprising he pulled no crowd. Seventh position angry
Labour and Zenith labour parties had more votes than him.

Very sad
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Amazondepth:
. Guy man had 2054 votes.Alex reports can never make heaven even if he repent at the 11th hour.lol

2000 votes, after all the promises and free fuel?

Alex. ALEX. Alex.
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
He was scammed with fake endorsements, awards and rented crowds ... Sadly, He is too naive to know when he's been played for a fool

But it was only on Nairaland he was making waves. Other media channels we're not really talking about him.
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Leverage2021: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
OneCandleAway:

2000 votes, after all the promises and free fuel?

Alex. ALEX. Alex.

Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by usecondom(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by Ruggman: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
10mobile:
Tbh, I am in shock rn. I'm wondering what happened to the Harvard doctor from Anambra.

Where went all the people that voted him as THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE? Where were all the people that endorsed him both in Anambra and in Delta, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

Please, not that I expected him to win. But, the outing was too poor when compared with the buzz generated by the man.

Please, who knows: What happened to Dr. Maduka? So, people can be this deceptive?

He allowed it, if not a highly successful Man like him should not have fallen for such cheap scheme.

Alex reports can now rest and leave the man alone.

But I wonder the explanation Alex will give to Maduka over the shambolic performance
Re: Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? by ClassicMan202(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Amazondepth:

it's a sign.... he should contest again in 2054 elections, he will definitely win.... This I have not seen grin

(1) (Reply)

90% Of My Followers Are Daft - Kemi Olunloyo / The Best Tribe For Presidency In 2023 / The Salary Structure Of The Local Government Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.