Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs (1977 Views)

Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. / 5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS / Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
I've always loved the look of white light for headlights. Finally, I got the opportunity to upgrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFil52TCbQE

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
I reviewed these 2 brand: Auxito and Autoone. No flickers, no interference. Its brighter too.

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by eherbal(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Piyke:
I reviewed these 2 brand: Auxito and Autoone. No flickers, no interference. Its brighter too.
did you buy locally or ordered it from overseas? How much did it they cost?thanks
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Franklyspeakin: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please in need ur reply to the question above me
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by ZhyonKross(m): 4:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Piyke:

Please can it fits on Camry 2.4 big daddy and how much please kindly reply
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2021
eherbal:
did you buy locally or ordered it from overseas? How much did it they cost?thanks

Came from overseas. Manufacturer sent me free samples to review. However, they cost about $35 (Amazon) for each set. So low and high beam sets cost around $60.

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
ZhyonKross:

Please can it fits on Camry 2.4 big daddy and how much please kindly reply

Appears your car uses the same high beam 9005/HB3 as used in the video, however, your low beams are different: 9006/HB4

Piyke:

Came from overseas. they cost about $35 (Amazon) for each set. So low and high beam sets cost around $60.

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Please in need ur reply to the question above me
Done!
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by eherbal(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Piyke:

Came from oversees. Manufacturer sent me free samples to review. However, they cost about $35 (Amazon) for each set. So low and high beam sets cost around $60.
oh OK.by the way,you're doing right mate. Love your video. Nigerian Chris fix grin

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
eherbal:
oh OK.by the way,you're doing right mate. Love your video. Nigerian Chris fix grin

Thanks jare. Even though I don't want to be Nigerian Chrisfix. Just Piyke cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by ZhyonKross(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Piyke:

Appears your car uses the same high beam 9005/HB3 as used in the video, however, your low beams are different: 9006/HB4

can you order for me , and where is your location please..
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by eherbal(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Piyke:

Thanks jare. Even though I don't want to be Nigerian Chrisfix. Just Piyke cheesy
noted grin
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Piyke: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2021
ZhyonKross:
can you order for me , and where is your location please..

Men, you know person just dey manage this CBN $100 monthly limit on naira card spends. Because of this, it will be challenging for me. Do you have any other person you can use? If you don't, you may try Lionlee216 on this platform. I have used him with good results.

1 Like

Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by Conner44: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
I had been using aftermarket poly front engine mount for my car for years until I watched your video on how to identify tokumbo oem hydraulic mounts and bought it

The difference is night and day. Thank you for the heads up wink

Please permit me to ask if the rear and power steering side engine mounts are also hydraulic types from factory too. Eod 4cyl
Re: I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs by abidemidare: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Drop ur contact...

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Supply This Equipment Contact Me / Anyone Using GAC Motors? / How To Check Car Number Plate Owner In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.