Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Congratulations To The Governor-elect Of Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The Governor-elect Of Anambra State. (137 Views)

Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The Governor-elect Of Anambra State. by SlyDCCV(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Anambra State First!!!

Wed, Nov 10th, 2021,

Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo,
Governor-elect of Anambra State.

Dear Mr. Governor,

As a proud onye Anambra, I would like to extend to you my warmest congratulations on your election as Governor of our beloved state despite the fact that you're not my choice but your victory gave me no other option than to support you for the progress of our state.

You have been elected at a particularly difficult juncture for the future of both our country and all the people of Anambra. Just when it seemed that democracy and rule of law would finally prevail in this region, the spectre of leftist populism arose again, threatening the stability of institutions that required the great effort to develop. Thus, your victory represents Anambrarian's source for a future characterized by peace, democracy, and freedom; and, for the national communities, the assurance that Anambra state will once again be a land where there is no place for extremism and despotism.

With great faith in the future of Anambra state, I would like to wish you much success and to reiterate my enthusiastic support for you as you are about to take on the difficult task before you.

Sincerely,
Dibor Sly Chukwuebuka

(1) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Mourns The Victims Of Ikoyi Building Collapse / Amcon Empowers Corps Members For Self-employment / Why We Can't Leave Children's Education To Parents Alone - Lagos Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.