Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (22845 Views)

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by NaijaCelebrity: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Bauchi Governor, M.A Abubakar Congratulates Newly Elected Bauchi State Governor

The Governor Of Bauchi, M.A Abubakar took to his twitter page to congratulate the governor-elect of Bauchi, Senator Bala Mohammed

He tweeted saying....

I wish to congratulate my brother, Senator Bala Mohammed on this victory at the polls. I am delighted to note that in-spite of the intensity of the campaigns in our dear state, a peaceful election took place without bloodshed.

Let me therefore invite the Governor-elect to join me in working out the process of a smooth transition. I sincerely thank the entire people of Bauchi state for their support to my administration and urge them to extend the same to the incoming administration.

I also urge the governor-elect to caution his supporters to be law abiding while celebrating, since the period of campaigns is now over. God bless Bauchi and God bless the Federal Republic of Niigeria.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/26/bauchi-ex-governorm-a-abubakar-congratulates-newly-elected-bauchi-state-governor/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Olarajee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
congrats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
I also urge the governor-elect to caution his supporters to be law abiding while celebrating, since the period of campaigns is now over. God bless Bauchi and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Good SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP.
Good Way to go.
This is how politics should be played.
Not someone sulking and crying like a 5 year-old after losing an election since FeBuhari 23rd 2019, carrying servers all over his head!

Again, God bless Bauchi and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Danemmy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ftccccccccc
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Truthbites: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good ... That's the spirit

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by correkguy: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Great thats how politics should be..piss full

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by ValCon888: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by WhoDeyThere(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
K
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Mymehn: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by DAramis: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mark it somewhere, this outgoing governor may be made FCT minister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice, let peace be the watch word. Congratulations to the people of Bauchi State ,we pray the governor elect serves well

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by CEOconcord(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
My respect. He who stays back today, lives to fight another day. With this spirit, you can be accepted back tomorrow by your people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by bosswisdom: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
You have my respect Sir. This is how politics should be.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Bauchi Governor, M.A Abubakar Congratulates Newly Elected Bauchi State Governor

The Governor Of Bauchi, M.A Abubakar took to his twitter page to congratulate the governor-elect of Bauchi, Senator Bala Mohammed

He tweeted saying....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/26/bauchi-ex-governorm-a-abubakar-congratulates-newly-elected-bauchi-state-governor/

Fantastic. The best from all defeated contenders.

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by forayfleo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
God bless you his excellency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by nicepeople: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
I love reading things like this.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mun kore sa, Dan boran uban sa

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Femich18(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cool...
Spirit of Sportsmanship is what we need not like some groups clamouringthat election was rigged when it doesn't go their way but celebrate and give kudos to INEC when it favours them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good Way to go.
Not someone sulking and crying like a 5 year-old after losing an election since FeBuhari 23rd 2019, carrying servers all over his head!

Ok. But he has every constitutional right to approach the election tribunal!
If he wishes not to, then it's entirely his perogative and shouldn't be a yard stick for another politician who feels otherwise!
So i wonder why some your people still abuse a man who chooses to spend his own money on election tribunal to fight for his "perceived" stolen mandate? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Emilokoiyawon: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
cool
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Sukakma(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77002860:

Good Way to go.

As if Buhari didn't sulk in 2011 to the extent there was riot in some northern parts of the country..your love for Buhari is making you sound ridiculous..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by wealth2al(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Honchovv:
What party is the new governor please
PDP won APC in Bauchi State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by Phayie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Danemmy:
Ftccccccccc

In ur dream

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by onecc(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=76999490]Bauchi Governor, M.A Abubakar Congratulates Newly Elected Bauchi State Governor

He tweeted saying....

I like this man
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by PHILipu1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sorry Mr governor.
We know you are Atiku boy before.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Ok. But he has every constitutional right to approach the election tribunal!
If he wishes not to, then it's entirely his perogative and shouldn't be a yard stick for another politician who feels otherwise!
So i wonder why some your people still abuse a man who chooses to spend his own money on election tribunal to fight for his "perceived" stolen mandate? undecided
End of discussion and thread below.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.