Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W (6488 Views)

Zurmi, Zamfara Community Under Siege As Bandits Strike / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Captain8, AdakaBoro8, Ijoh, GreatBoss, Ebi2233, etc is just one person. These are the ones I can remember just off the top of my head, though he has more ids than the 5 I mentioned.

Say every Ijaw on Nairaland is one person it would have been better for u prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fame99game:
You see why Igbo people are failing. What is your business with this post... Igbo nzuzu una no they tire... Did u see Yoruba Southwest in this post. Everywhere una dey mumu una self useless... Though some Igbo people are very good.. like Chukwuma Dike. But u see some of this ipob boys their mumu na follow come.

Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Say every Ijaw on Nairaland is one person it would have been better for u prostitute .

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by ThickSharon123(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

You think say Na to they travel everywhere like vagabonds naim be population
Many of the people you think are ibos are actually Ijaws.

Keep fantasizing. I love your hope and determination. But you don't force culture on people. The same land grabbing you say Igbos are meaning to do that's what you people do. Can't you remove the beam from your eye.

Igbos travel all over the world. But in their region their population is still huge doesn't that say something.

But move to most Ijaw towns and you'll see ghost towns or little or few people. So, I don't know where you're getting at. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by sweerychick(f): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Go and do your prostitution and stop talking here.
better than drinking ogogoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by ThEGodFaThEr104: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
Guy, this is the last WARNING to you and if you continue with your stupidity I will personally deal with you. Desist from spewing trash about Igbos and stop calling Kmcutez a prostitute. Don't ever think you're invisible, we can smoke you out of that your rat hole.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Guy, this is the last WARNING to you and if you continue with your stupidity I will personally deal with you. Desist from spewing trash about Igbos and stop calling Kmcutez a prostitute. Don't ever think you're invisible, we can smoke you out of that your rat hole.

Thanks. He does not even know me to call me such a derogatory name. No offense to prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by November24(f): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
giftibo:
TOMPOLO'S INVASION OF UGBORODO COMMUNITY UNDER THE OVER LORDSHIP OF THE OLU OF WARRI: AN OPEN DECLARATION OF WAR.

Government Ekpemukpolo Tompolo act of invading Ugborodo community land of SAHARA on Monday 8th of November, 2021 with over 20 speedboats carrying armed Ijaw militants chanting war songs is an open declaration of war on the Itsekiri ethnic nationality, and Warri Kingdom territorial integrity. The picture of over 150 Ijaw youths led by Tompolo himself all dressed in Egbesu war gears leaving where they currently settled upon our ancestral land without any form of harassment, molestation or attack whatsoever, and beating Ijaw drums of war in a show of force and audacity right before the eyes of our people, security agents, and multi national corporation workers in broad daylight, without thinking about the security implications of such provocative and inciting action to the peace that has existed between the Itsekiri people and the Ijaw people since the Warri crisis ended some years ago in an area that government both at the state and federal level including various stakeholders from both ethnic nationalities have tried painstakingly to maintain at a very high cost, was a sad reawakening of the bitter and sad memories of the gruesome killing of our innocent people and wanton destruction of our communities which we are yet to recover from.

By that singular action of Tompolo INVASION OF UGBORODO COMMUNITY UNDER THE OVER LORDSHIP OF THE OLU OF WARRI, His Majesty, Ogiame Atuwatse lll, he has shown that he did not believe in all the efforts of the state government and Federal Government to bring lasting peace and development to the area. Tompolo has also demonstrated publicly that our 21ist Olu' of Warri call for unity, peaceful co-existence and collective prosperity among Itsekiri people and all it's neighbors in the Niger Delta region so that good things can come to the region for the overall Interest of everybody, is nothing to him. He rather preferred an atmosphere of chaos, violence, bloodshed, lost of investment, lost of job opportunities, relocation of all oil and gas companies from Warri to elsewhere, and the total breakdown of law and order that profits him alone and his cohorts. By conducting himself in such a violent and provocative manner to cause fear and create tension at a time we are doing everything humanly possible to prevail on the state and federal government to bring the EPZ project to life so that millions of Deltans and Nigerians can be gainfully employed and rescued from the current hardship and insecurity is a clear indication that Tompolo is an animal in human flesh without any atom of concern for the ordinary youths suffering from the unemployment challenges bedeviling our people.

It is manifestly clear that by wearing the T-Shirts with the inscription of their king, and that of Tompolo, and driving speedboats in such a manner that sent panic and fear to the neighboring communitities, and travellers on the waterways on that fateful, Tompolo was trying to carry out a premeditated evil plan to attack innocent Itsekiri sons and daughters and also burn down Itsekiri communitities if there was a resistance to his foolishness. By openly claiming falsely that SAHARA is now SARABOBUWEI, and is the beginning of Gbaramatu kingdom, shows that he lacks any believe in constituted authority and the rule of law. Tompolo cannot continue to use his own primordial and selfish interest to cause mayhem and trouble for everyone in the area. He must be stopped once and for all. Moreso, the elders and the man who the state government gave staff of office as a traditional ruler of Gbaramatu has shown that he lacks the capacity to build bridges of friendship between his people and others especially at a time the Olu of Warri paid a visit to the state governor His Excellency, Sen. Dr Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa, the Asagba of Asaba and the Obi of Owa all in a bid to bring peace and development to our area. Tompolo represents evil and darkness for the entire state and nation and must be tamed accordingly.

The stupid action bold as it may look, however did not take the Movement for the Protection of Iwere Homeland, Development and History (MPIHDH) by surprise as we have been monitoring the entire situation from inception. We have told Ugborodo community leaders the dangers of allowing the Ijaws to come and settle at the entrance of our creek and few meters from the Chevron tankfarm and EGTL yard which Tompolo and his criminal gangs have attempted on several occasions in 1999, and 2003 to burn down if not for the superior fire power of the combined military force which saw the death of some workers inside the yard and that of some security agents.

Tompolo's action is a clear demonstration of the fact of his hatred for the Itsekiri people and an UNPROVOKED call to arm conflict in our Kingdom. It is now abundantly clear that his "peace march" in Warri was a deception. For him to leave Gbabo, (which he and his cohorts changed to Oporoza) and invade our community and attempt to change the name from SAHARA to an alien name SARABOBUWEI, manifestly indicate that he is indeed Itsekiri nation's number one enemy. If a man like this have the state governor, come 2023, it will spell doom for innocent citizens and government investments and that of foriegn countries in Delta State and Nigeria in general.

This time around, Tompolo will not go scott free. The Movement-MPIHDH and the Itsekiri people has long prepared the permanent antidote to this madness in our homeland and Warri Kingdom.

Ijaws trouble some clan...
Fulani herdsmen of the south
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Your mumu too much.
That's what she is I repeat.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Sammy07: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:

Thank you for this Sammy.

This is the best response.
I don't know the problem of this minority tribes with Igbos, the thread is for ijaw and itsekiri..... but that guy "ijoh" found a way to throw his aggrieved body to Igbos.

BTW...... Sammy you don change oh. I use to quarrel it out with you (with my old account/moniker) back then when you enjoy bashing Igbos

Lol, life is easy my brother.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
meccuno:
Two minorities killing themselves. What's my business? undecided
mumu.... Ijaws are more populated than igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Oya go and face Ijaw.
If you read that write up well you will see that even Itsekiri confessed that they have not recovered from the destruction Ijaw gave them the last time.
Oya read it again and find out.
I guess, you were still in local bush last two months......if not you won't talk like this foolish......

Tompolo that buhari sent ministers to go begged last two months

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mokason288:

Tiv’s are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria

Igbos are the 3rd

Google is still your friend
Ijaw is 3rd largest ethnicity in nigeria behind Hausa and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Lolz... Ijaws is more than Igbo!!!! This is so funny!!!! grin... Please look face before you talk.
it's truth, Ijaws are more than Igbos in population......

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Captain8:
I guess, you were still in local bush last two months......if not you won't talk like this foolish......

Tompolo that buhari sent ministers to go begged last two months

We are on the same page Binawei.
Kenikiwenimoh emi.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Captain8:

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by ThickSharon123(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Many of those people your mumu think are ibos are not ibos.

Even Yoruba and Hausa see others as ibos if they are not Yoruba or Hausa.

Why cant Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria already.

Who told you that false lie. You're using past identification to refer to Igbo's, the internet is now here and people know the difference between Igbos and Ijaws.

Igbos are everywhere in the internet showcasing their culture through their name, culture and all, while iJaw showcases their own with English names like "Marie Pepple" Maxwell Bakosi (which is Portuguese), does that seem Igbo to you, and even lie that the shirt and hat which most African nations wear that were colonized by the Europeans is theirs culturally...can you believe such silliness?

Even Igbos are different in physical looks from Ijaw, you people look more like Yoruba's or the Twi or Akan people of Ghana.

So stop, trying to set your hopes, because you so a gap to use in our advantage.

But the truth dear is, you can never take the culture from a person, no matter how you try. So stop forcing pointless internet campaigns.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Who told you that false lie. You're using past identification to refer to Igbo's, the internet is now here and people know the difference between Igbos and Ijaws.

Igbos are everywhere in the internet showcasing their culture through their name, while iJaw showcases their own with English names like "Marie Pepple" Maxwell Bakosi (which is Portuguese), does that seem Igbo to you.

Even Igbos are different in physical looks from Ijaw, you people look more like Yoruba's or the Twi or Akan people of Ghana.

So stop, trying to set your hopes, because you so a gap to use in our advantage.

But the truth dear is, you can never take the culture from a person, no matter how you try. So stop forcing pointless internet campaigns.

Even you yourself know that you are lying, so why should I waste my time talking to u.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Tobrasky: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Same person makes a post (Ijoh), same person uses his alternate moniker to reply himself (Captain8)... Ogogoro mixed with acute multiple personality disorder is a really dangerous combination. And come to think of it, why do these Ijaw idiots type and articulate themselves the same way?

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
johnmartus:
Buhari is not a leader that people can trust I'm really surprised that tompolo still working free. Even if Jonathan tell you that tompolo is a peace maker in riverine areas your brain supposed to tell you that the guy is a criminal.
oya go and arrest him if it's that easy..........
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by ThickSharon123(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Even you yourself know that you are lying, so why should I waste my time talking to u.

Lying? The facts are clear. Ijaw should look face before they come for Igbos. We desired to take you people as our brothers, so we could work together in making a life better for us.

But you believed we wanted to take your lands and annihilate your population, or even worse as some would say take your resources.

We've lived harmoniously for millennials, you served the Igbos sea products and Igbos served you dry land products, even though they had communities in the sea, but we worked together with you. But as soon as you found a resource in your land, you became overly important.

Coal was a big resource in the East, and could be only found there in major quantities, in fact there was no commercial quantity of coal in the other parts of Nigeria, but the old eastern region shared it amicably. They didn't say we are Igbos, and those people are Ijaws.

I don't know what caused it, but I believe you Ijaw people are brainswashed, and you don't end the madness and bigotry there you desire to take lands from people who aren't associated with your culturally. I rest my case, you think about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tobrasky:
Same person makes a post (Ijoh), same person uses his alternate moniker to reply himself (Captain8)... Ogogoro mixed with acute multiple personality disorder is a really dangerous combination. And come to think of it, why do these Ijaw idiots type and articulate themselves the same way?
that's one of the big advantage of we Ijaws........ you even see that our talks look exactly like Asari Dokubo......... that's our one voice........

Every tribe is made up of many people but we Ijaws are one person..........

We speak one voice.........

Ahhhhh Izon!!!! Izon keme emi?

Ijaw is One single body.......

All Nairaland Ijaws are one...... We speak one voice.......

Ijaw Otu kenei poun

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

We are on the same page Binawei.
Kenikiwenimoh emi.
ehhhh eni bena,,,, na u I go quote?
birisei kumo eni ebi benawei.....
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Sergio101(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Captain8:

Mofo.
ijaw is larger than Africa as a whole in population.
Hope the exaggeration suits you well?, you can now sleep tonight huh??

Bunch of inebriate charlatans

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Captain8, AdakaBoro8, Ijoh, GreatBoss, Ebi2233, etc is just one person. These are the ones I can remember just off the top of my head, though he has more ids than the 5 I mentioned.
na u dey tok like diz or someone else using diz your account now?

I believe, one ipob miscreant had hacked this my sister account
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Ijoh(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:

Mofo.
ijaw is larger than Africa as a whole in population.
Hope the exaggeration suits you well?, you can now sleep tonight huh??

Bunch of inebriate charlatans

When you are done frustrating u let me know.
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sammy07:

Why can't Hausa or Yoruba use their population to swallow up Nigeria?

Guy, u don drink this morning?
yes, Yorubas and Hausas influencing nigeria with their populations....... That's why you ibous are crying like children....
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
sweerychick:
it's Igbo and not Ibo. Stop drinking ogogoro
mumu... Ibo and igbo mean same
Re: Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W by Captain8(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
mancoconut:

Ogogoro man e be like say the "ODI MASSACRE" wey Obasanjo give una chop belle-ful never digest well abi? Una don carry una madness enter Itshekiri territory, we shall massacre you rats again like we did before and gather all your women and fucck them till they beg us to stop, remember say na ashawo work una Ijaw sisters dey do all over the South South, na them full all the brothels for Warri cheesy
taar...... I dey warri and abraka, all brothels are full of igbo women....... if you do any how, I go vex go lash dos yur bear bear toto sisters diz nyte.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC / Tribunal: The Difference Between “Rerun” And “Runoff” Election. / Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.