Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro (1090 Views)

Veerays Free Forex Education / Learn And Earn. Risk Free Forex Education / Seeking The Best Of Forex Education >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 12:52am On Nov 11, 2021
I will be sharing every tips, rules, tricks, strategy and others you need to become a master in forex trading.

Forex is not a get-rich-quick-scheme so you have to make your plans, spend time studying the markets and setting your goals.

Come with me and let's grow together....

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2021
[/b]DEFINITION OF FOREX TERMS[b]
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Please I would be posting mostly pictures so you understand better.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
MEANING OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE.

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by Snowflakess: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Listening bro
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
[/b] The Basics of the Forex Market [b]

Everyone knows that the most traded financial market in the world is the foreign
exchange market (forex market, sometimes known as FX market). The forex market is
the center of world capital, over which lies the interconnection and movement of each
country’s capital and investment funds. For instance, an Asian speculative fund investing
in Austria’s Treasury bonds, or a Japanese financial company devoting some of its
assets to the Argentina stock exchange, each of these international transactions is made
possible through the forex market.
The forex market is open round the clock, six days a week. It enables forex traders to
trade positions at whatever time they please or act on events and news, as they happen.
In this market, large funded trades as high as a billion dollars can be transacted in a
matter of seconds. According to statistics, average daily currency trading volume is
above the $2 trillion mark per day. To illustrate the idea, the average daily forex trading
volume is about 15 times the size of the world’s equity markets. Hence, the forex market
is basically a trader’s market.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by rainlover(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
If only you know that forex trading is 90% psychology and 10% skill. The earlier you realize this - the quicker you make progress. Learn crypto FUTURES instead
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
rainlover:
If only you know that forex trading is 90% psychology and 10% skill. The earlier you realize this - the quicker you make progress. Learn crypto FUTURES instead

If you don't have knowledge in it, ask and you'll be taught.

I'm a forex trader and also very well into crypto so I know what both entails.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2021
There are secrets in forex trading to making massive profits which many don't yet know about but I will be revealing them tip by tip so just follow me and stay tuned.

I guess I will be putting in some little chunks of crypto as we go.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2021
I figured the photos will make it more easier for most people to learn so take notes and understand.

Ask questions where you don't comprehend....

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by rainlover(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2021
MotivationKG:

If you don't know of it, ask and you'll be taught.

I'm a forex trader and also very well into crypto so I know what both entails.

I guess you misunderstood my comment.

I'm a crypto futures trader
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2021
rainlover:

I guess you misunderstood my comment.

I'm a crypto futures trader

Whether Crypto futures trading or spot trading, all are crypto

I understood both your comments very well.

Psychology is also involved in Crypto as well and you also have to learn the skill.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2021
[/b]Speculating in the Forex Market[b]

The large part of currency trading volume is based on speculation, as opposed to
commercial and financial transactions. Speculation means that forex traders buy and sell
foreign exchange positions for short term profits based on a day to day, hour to hour, or
minute to minute fluctuation of prices.
The biggest contributor of currency trading volume, as much as 75 %, is the major
currencies. The major currencies represent the wealthiest and most developed
economies.
You might ask, what is the factor that contributes to the efficiency and ease of buying and
selling securities, stocks, financial instruments, and assets such as forex? That factor is
liquidity. This refers to the overall level of market interest, or the level of buying and
selling volume in the market at any point of time for a particular security, stock,
financial instrument or asset. Simply put, the higher the level of liquidity, the deeper the
market. The deeper the market, the level of efficiency and ease of buying and selling
becomes higher.
Liquidity is an important factor since it measures how fast prices move between trade
transactions over time. A highly liquid market can determine large trading volume
transacted with minor changes in the price. Conversely, an illiquid market determines
the prices as they move rapidly on lower trading volumes.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND ALL NAIRALANDERS!!

1 Like

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2021
MotivationKG:
I figured the photos will make it more easier for most people to learn so take notes and understand.

Ask questions where you don't comprehend....

Please also discuss lot sizes and risk-reward management
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Please also discuss lot sizes and risk-reward management

Of course, I will surely do that... Anyways, thanks for the contribution.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2021
[/b]The Trading Currencies[b]

Depending on the time zone, global financial centers such as London, Sydney and Tokyo
are open at any given time. Moreover, currency or forex trading doesn’t even halt its
operations for holidays. This means that the forex market is open and active 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week.
With respect to forex trading in the Asia Pacific Region, the financial trading centers are
Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo. It is important to note that most of the
transactions in this region are focused on the Japanese Yen currency pairs.
With respect to forex trading in the European Region, it is important to note that most of
the transactions in this area are focused on the European currencies and the Euro cross￾currency pairs.
With respect to forex trading in the North American Region, it is important to note that
on most days, market interest rates and market liquidity decrease significantly in New
York during afternoons. On relatively less active trading days, the lower market interest
results in stagnant prices. But on relatively more active trading days, the lower level of
liquidity can trigger price movements. Traders also need to consider that lower levels
of liquidity tend to prevail.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

and welcome back...

I have been away for long but I am back now so we continue.

So sorry for the long time off.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
I wish I could post videos here cos I have very good strategic videos and educational too that will teach you guys more. Audios included also.

I understand that we have different ways in which people learn.

Some learn faster through Practicals, some through Theories, some learn through audio process, some through visual.

I will try and make it easy for everyone. This thread will be updated daily from now on with signals also.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
MotivationKG:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

and welcome back...

I have been away for long but I am back now so we continue.

So sorry for the long time off.

Welcome back
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Learn each Candlestick pattern, it's very important.

I will give more detailed explanation on each specific candlestick.

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE..
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Quote of the Day :-

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning to all Traders (both intending & current).

I believe you all had a great night.

Today will be a different day as every others but with more interesting topics.

I have a word for the newbies below;

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Just started on this account last night.....Still Working.

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by eben123(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boss, are you in Lagos ?
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
eben123:
Boss, are you in Lagos ?

Nope, presently in Abuja now but traveling soon.
Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning Everyone....Time to make money today.

Re: FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro by MotivationKG(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2022
MotivationKG:
Just started on this account last night.....Still Working.

And this was the end result of it, though I only traded for few hours due to busy schedule.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Receive Money From Abroad? / Thirteen (13) Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC / Finance And Trading Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.