Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency (20686 Views)

2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Ibkhaleel: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Itgeo:
I have the feelings they will adopt Gov Wike. The slayer of Bihari and Amaechi. BTW, i haven't seen Amaechi in any public function for quite a number of months now. I hope he is doing well.
Stop dreaming.. Nigeria is not Nairaland....

Who is wike in the North? Shameless drunkards

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Validated: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2021
The next president

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Mossadd:
pdp will loose woefully if they choose wike forget packaging northerners will not vote wike as they see him as tormentor of buhari and fulani,I see Igbos campaign mercifully against wike presidency expecially in South East.i like wike but wike can not defeat osibanjo or tinubu the only candidate that can defeat Yoruba apc candidate is a northern candidate like kwankwazo,tambuwa or saraki
like will not have a single vote from South East .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Nosa111(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Seyi Makinde is okay, but I doubt if he wants to contest
Baawaa:
Who among the PDP governors, no one is marketable among them

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Tambuwal? Dead on Arrival.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Parada: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Ajehkpako4naija:
How can u even suggest ameachi the thief...mtchewee

Ameachi is a thief but Woke that is looting Rivers to fund PDP is a saint ba ? Many of you need to have your brain check for foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Quality20(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2021
FamTomx2:
sad

Any formidable strategy to destroy APC will be highly appreciated.
early morning weed!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by 27Pushing30: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2021
ezegold4we:
The PDP governor's will pick Tambuwal as Their presidential ticket and wike as Vp, that's The game plan,

Then the APC will present tinubu or osinbanjo as Their presidential ticket, then both South East And South South will vote PDP, then 60 to 70% of northerns will vote Tambuwal And that's game over for APC and finally power will return to North for Another 8yrs, if u can't see This, then you r a newbie in Nigerian political permutations
Tambuwal? Beat Tinubu? Even tambuwal must be laughing right now reading this

Also any southerner that votes a northern candidate in 2023 is a joker

6 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Donaluta(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Itgeo:
I have the feelings they will adopt Gov Wike. The slayer of Bihari and Amaechi. BTW, i haven't seen Amaechi in any public function for quite a number of months now. I hope he is doing well.
Amaechi dey Niger Republic dey go railway
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Tareq1105: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/2023-pdp-governors-to-back-colleague-for-presidency/

Is this how the PDP south east governors would be watching the north to be president yet again in 2023?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by AmeLonRo(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Good decision by them and for them.

Meanwhile.....

Sack farm garden is one with sack and soil in it.
Its good for all seasons.
It works in dry season when the soil is dry and it can be easily irrigated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsdJO6cNxWA
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by AmeLonRo(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Politics can be a big deal sometimes.
They know why they are doing what they are doing.
You too, know what you are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrw2QpQ69XU
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by gazza07(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2021
And tinubu is marketable bah? At least makinde is still there
Baawaa:
Moreover, self interest will not let them support themselves
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Leverage2021: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Mossadd:
pdp will loose woefully if they choose wike forget packaging northerners will not vote wike as they see him as tormentor of buhari and fulani,I see Igbos campaign mercifully against wike presidency expecially in South East.i like wike but wike can not defeat osibanjo or tinubu the only candidate that can defeat Yoruba apc candidate is a northern candidate like kwankwazo,tambuwa or saraki
kwankwanso is a bigot saraki or atiku is ok

I don't even like tambuwal he is too cold and is cunny

Look at the bandits terrorizing sokoto, he has hand in it no difference from sokoto with the jihadists states under apc governors

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by SonofDevil: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Validated:
The next president
keep dreaming .Atiku was rigged out of congress and convention. He is on his own in 2023. Maybe agpa will offer him their platform sha. But certainly he won't get pdp ticket.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Leverage2021: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

Tambuwal? Beat Tinubu? Even tambuwal must be laughing right now reading this

Also any southerner that votes a northern candidate in 2023 is a joker
grin you are a joker

Fulani Muslims have really deceived you so much you believe they would leave a Fulani Muslim in north and go for a tinubu

North rallies around theirs so long you can bring him on a major party

Remember this is a north that can change party for Northern interest
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by bluecircle470: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
ezegold4we:
The PDP governor's will pick Tambuwal as Their presidential ticket and wike as Vp, that's The game plan,

Then the APC will present tinubu or osinbanjo as Their presidential ticket, then both South East And South South will vote PDP, then 60 to 70% of northerns will vote Tambuwal And that's game over for APC and finally power will return to North for Another 8yrs, if u can't see This, then you r a newbie in Nigerian political permutations

Wishful thinking grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Jnana19(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Careful we have strong Governors we have the commander in chief the 5 star general Governor Wike
Baawaa:
Moreover, self interest will not let them support themselves
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by 27Pushing30: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin you are a joker

Fulani Muslims have really deceived you so much you believe they would leave a Fulani Muslim in north and go for a tinubu

North rallies around theirs so long you can bring him on a major party

Remember this is a north that can change party for Northern interest

And the south? They rally around the northerners right?

Don’t make me laugh Abeg

Are you willing to bet that Nigeria’s next president is coming from the south?
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Tareq1105:

Is this how the PDP south east governors would be watching the north to be president yet again in 2023?

Chairman of the party is already from the North.
The President can't come from the North again.

You Gerrit?

If you don gerrit then forget abourrit. grin grin
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Leverage2021: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

And the south? They rally around the northerners right?

Don’t make me laugh Abeg

Are you willing to bet that Nigeria’s next president is coming from the south?
Nigeria next president is coming from North take that to the bank

The issue is whether pdp north or apc north

Because buhari and Bumi are very much having an interest in bringing someone that can be available to them
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by 27Pushing30: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
Nigeria next president is coming from North take that to the bank

The issue is whether pdp north or apc north

Because buhari and Bumi are very much having an interest in bringing someone that can be available to them

I asked a question ... are you willing to bet on it? Simple

You haven’t played politics before na why you dey talk all this long story
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by spy24(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2021
PDPs ticket should go to saraki that man can turn this economic situation around
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Leverage2021: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

I asked a question ... are you willing to bet on it? Simple

You haven’t played politics before na why you dey talk all this long story
I bet on it

You don't know politics, the north is used to using and dumping Yorubas that pay biggest price for them from awolowo, abiola etc

South east, south south is always pdp

South west has always been a 50/50 zone

The only region doing mass numbers is north and they vote on Northern interest first with flexibility of switching party
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Mossadd:
Coward grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2021
ezegold4we:

Stop talking for the people of the South South. Speak for the South East alone

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by 27Pushing30: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
I bet on it

You don't know politics, the north is used to using and dumping Yorubas that pay biggest price for them from awolowo, abiola etc

South east, south south is always pdp

South west has always been a 50/50 zone

The only region doing mass numbers is north and they vote on Northern interest first with flexibility of switching party

I will mention you after each parties flag bearers are decided
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

Wike/Tambuwal ticket. Unbeatable
But Obi/kwakwaso or Tambuwal is sure PDP ticket to Aso rock
Obi that can't win his LG for the PDP in the just concluded Governorship election in Anambra grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by Leverage2021: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

I will mention you after each parties flag bearers are decided
I dey here

Also mention me after the general election too grin

Una go smell una nyash
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by yahmohy27: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Itgeo:
Easy for APC to retain its mandate cos Wike will go nowhere
Re: 2023: PDP Governors To Back Colleague For Presidency by SirIdigohson: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
No body is talking about Osinbajo , he's gonna be contesting under APC and might likely win

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / Aregbesola, Ganduje, Osinbajo, Others Converge For Ajimobi's Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.