Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Let's Predict The Outcome Of Mr Bankole's Corruption Case With The Efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Predict The Outcome Of Mr Bankole's Corruption Case With The Efcc (763 Views)

Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Predict The Outcome Of Mr Bankole's Corruption Case With The Efcc by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
[b][/b]Okay folks am a silent but loyal disciple of NL and this would be my first ever contribution I sure hope it aint 2 bad.

I wonder whose gonna be the reallest "prophet" and acurately predict what becomes of bankole ,IF found guilty of corruption.

The Gist
Now as is always the case with all our "big men" who "misapply" or divert public funds, yes the drama starts with EFCC making so much NoISE(press) about the corruption case and the alleged "criminal". They "invite"(no they don't arrest) this BIG THIEF and suddenly this "big thief" gets so "sick" he/she needs urgent "checkup"!!!(Did sm1 say crap!). Now if we are lucky EFCC manages to prosecute the "criminal" and ,you guessed right! The "big thief" enters into a plea bargain with our dear GOVT and returns half his loot , the lame judiciary now hand this "big thief" a light sentence half of which is spent in a luxurious hospital somewhere in VI(maddam IBRU) because the "big thief's health is deteriorating. then soonest this "big thief" is back from "holiday" and our govt throws a welcome bash to honour the "heroes"(convicts)

Now I don't know about you guys but for ONCE I wanna see a nigerian leader who did steal funds ,go to jail for a very long time and actuaLly pay 4 his misdeeds and this aint got noffing to do with BANKOLE. NL makes waves in naija , our harsh criticisms in here are actually causing riples.you never know who just might be reading so let's make it good.

Just like KOBOjUnKIE said "the countdown to bankole's release just started"
Let's predict the outcome of this bankole's case and let's see who gets it right . I warn, am quite a pessimist whenever matters regarding nigeria is concerned.

I'll take the first shot though, I think Mrs WAZIRis EFCC would not be able to pin bankole to any charge and he would be sunsequently left off the hook for any of those many clandestine judicial reasons on which all our thieving politicians escape .I got no reasons, just a prophecy remember!!

Maybe am wrong, let's see who gets the most accurate "prophecy", let's knock ourselves out shall we!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Drown As Flood Wreaks Havoc In Ibadan, Abeokuta / Who Is A Patriot? / Father’s Photo Of Daughter In Shopping Centre Sparks Security Dispute. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.