Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports (11109 Views)

Jonathan Akpoborie Writes Tribute To Sebastian Brodericks-Imasuen / Amaju Pinnick Visits Watford, Meets Etebo, Troost-Ekong, Others (Photos) / Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Icon4s(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Ekong better go learn fast to be rugged because ajegunle is not for ajebo

This particular one is Ikpe Ekong, not the current Troost-Ekong.

You younger generation will not know him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Truth234(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Asamota:
What about Ighalo?

He is the most successful financially but moved out of AJ long ago. He gives back personally, not in association. Also, he is still active. The award is for retired.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by wink2015(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
WHO GO HONOUR "DADDY SHOWKEY" and "AFRICAN CHINA"

These musicians that rose to the top are AJegunle boys.

They grew up from Ajegunle.
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by ecomalchemist(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Its okay
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Icon4s:

This particular one is Ikpe Ekong, not the current Troost-Ekong.

You younger generation will not know him.
never heard of him thanks anyway I appreciate
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
samflex:

No be this current ekong bro, Google ikpe ekong
thanks bro Neva heard of him

1 Like

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Jalaw:
No be Troost-Ekong, Na another old Ekong.

thank you bro
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by derecho(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Afraid wan catch me sef.Na the Ekong make me click o.Although mulattoes dey live for AJ city but that Ekong and Balogun be like shildrens wey dem born abroad
Jarus:
I Thought I saw Troost Ekong. I wan say wetin concern oyinbo boy with Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by cyprex: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Uchasa:

Then you don't know what you are saying. Generally, Ajegunle has produced a lot of talents. However, in football, I know of two other places that have produced more Footballers.

I bet you bring it on
However, don't go and mention a state ooooh.
Ajegunle is is not even a local government, it is small community of less than 550,000 population.
Note that many notable players and ex-internationals like Sampson Siasia, Taribo West, Waheed, Baribote, Don Kefe, Efe Elutabe, Kelvin Etemike, and Moses Amata, Omofe, Ighalo etc. are not mentioned here oooh. The great amazons of AJ exports in female football across the globe are not mentioned as well.

just take it from me, you can't beat AJ city to this game.

Lets stand up for the campion, AJ City.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by HEAVEN4444: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Ekong better go learn fast on how to rugged because ajegunle is not for ajebo
Is not the same ekong

1 Like

Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Jostoman: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Election is coming. Is seems it is sports that APC government want to use to deceive Nigerian youths this time around grin
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by joshtooxplicit: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Ajegunle to the world

AJ to the world �
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by joshtooxplicit: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Uchasa:

Then you don't know what you are saying. Generally, Ajegunle has produced a lot of talents. However, in football, I know of two other places that have produced more Footballers.

Mention the Place. Not a state or Local government.
Even up to Music and Arts
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by DeMekus: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
There's only one Ajegunle in Olodi Apapa. Any other Ajegunle is fake.
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by DeMekus: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jalaw:
No be Troost-Ekong, Na another old Ekong.

Ikpe Ekong.
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by ikorodureporta: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
No be the current Ekong
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by ikorodureporta: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
So what happens afterwards in abt 3yrs time?
Awards that you won't see whom to award in subsequent editions is nonsense
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Its not William Troost Ekong o! This Ekong played in the 2004 nations cup
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by macho44(m): 3:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Ajegunleheroes:

Ekong na street nigga o
Tell am again. Be like he dey mistake "Troost Ekong" for "Ikpe Ekong".
Ikpe Ekong na senior Man, exponent of the ghetto.
Re: Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports by aswani(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
cyprex:

I bet you bring it on
However, don't go and mention a state ooooh.
Ajegunle is is not even a local government, it is small community of less than 550,000 population.
Note that many notable players and ex-internationals like Sampson Siasia, Taribo West, Waheed, Baribote, Don Kefe, Efe Elutabe, Kelvin Etemike, and Moses Amata, Omofe, Ighalo etc. are not mentioned here oooh. The great amazons of AJ exports in female football across the globe are not mentioned as well.

just take it from me, you can't beat AJ city to this game.

Lets stand up for the campion, AJ City.

Glad you mentioned Siasia, his brothers too were the original AJ exports from their time at LUTH FC many moons ago.

This event is a non starter without him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad 5-2 – Highlights & Goals / Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup / Confederation Cup: Dana Air Flies Akwa United As Team Heads To Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.