Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) (42188 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Bimpe29: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Height of human wickedness. How could you even imagine using the hair of a human, talk more of the life of your son?

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by shigishege: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
THE DOTED. THE SKULL MINERES. THE DRUG PUSHERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by tammyf: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
If u ever have an incline of what goes on in the afterlife, you will desist from all evil actions in this present life..these thoughts are the pinnacle of which I live my life here on earth knowing fully well that my actions here on earth will definitely affect my life here after .wisdom thought me to always prepare for the future .

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by ogwumgbe: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrests-father-for-killing-his-son-for-money-rituals-exhume-corpse/

This man should be buried alive, what a wicked soul, devil, demon, evil Vulture. Nothing like money ritual, work hard, trust God and you will excel. Money rituals yet Africa is the poorest continent on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
I was expecting to see KANAYO O. KANAYO.

Nnanyi sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by KingDash: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
lomprico:
do the gods print naira notes?

I don't really get this money ritual thing. undecided
ritualism is real, they give you the money alright, but the ritualist doesn't no last on earth, las las you go hear say one mofo died by car accident, that kind thing.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Head that no go rich , no matter what he does, he won't get rich.

Will this idiot get the money in the prison that he is heading to now?

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Sammyblacky87: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Tracka:
These are most inhumane acts but we focus more on Boko Haram, Bandits and IPOB because they have religious and political colouration
Keep quiet! So you are a bandit or terrorist?
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Worms form inside humans or what?
That place will be smelling like hell. Human body have the worst smell when decaying
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by osibenaezekiel: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian movies made a lot of people believe money ritual is real. This is madness on all levels. A 95 year old pastor aiding such crime. Ise l'ogun ise. I think national orientation agency should do something about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by wallrichy: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
So wonderful that nobody blamed this act of wickedness on a particular tribe. I think after Soludo solution, most of us have gone peaceful at last. No more Tension on Nairaland.

This is devilish and more than wickedness. Some people are just created without conscience and humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by dalass(f): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
cyborg44:
I sincerely have nothing to say

May be that the heat from the sun causes the anger, bitterness and strife after beating on top people's head and frying their brains, thereby making them unnecessarily aggressive.... Check out the hotbeds of struggles and fighting, ... The middle east, Africa etc

But for Iceland, you're cool, no discomfort ... Why will there be war?
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by KingDash: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

This man should be buried alive, what a wicked soul, devil, demon, evil Vulture. Nothing like money ritual, work hard, trust God and you will excel. Money rituals yet Africa is the poorest continent on earth
bros ritual is real oh, and africa is a poor continent because of greed.

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by mu2sa2: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Some Igbo worship money and can commit the most heinous act for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Odoogu(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2021
The Heart of Man...

Parental love isn't default any longer.

Humanity failing on a daily.

So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Essence20(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2021
OMG cry
Height of wickedness. May God continually punish perpetrators of this crime both here on earth and after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by techWriter3: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by dapolaw(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
If he wasn't arrested, some people no go have allowed us rest on how they are the region producing millionaires and billionaires.

See, 90% of them made their money through fictitious means... That's why it doesn't pay to envy anyone... Just keep hustling and one day mother luck will locate you.

Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrests-father-for-killing-his-son-for-money-rituals-exhume-corpse/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by wallrichy: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
How about Your fathers "the Terrorists, Rapists, Kidnappers, Pedophiles, Cattle Rustlers, Land Grabbers from Sahel, Murderers and the demented bigot in Aso Rock??

shigishege:
THE DOTED. THE SKULL MINERES. THE DRUG PUSHERS.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by cyborg44: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
dalass:

May be that the heat from the sun causes the anger, bitterness and strife after beating on top people's head and frying their brains, thereby making them unnecessarily aggressive.... Check out the hotbeds of struggles and fighting, ... The middle east, Africa etc

But for Iceland, you're cool, no discomfort ... Why will there be war?
lol
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by dalass(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2021
wallrichy:
So wonderful that nobody blamed this act of wickedness on a particular tribe. I think after Soludo solution, most of us have gone peaceful at last. No more Tension on Nairaland.

This is devilish and more than wickedness. Some people are just created without conscience and humanity.

It is because, this case has got the usual NL critics' brothers as the perpetrators. If the criminals were from SW, the blame would have been humongous!

But right now, cat has gotten their tongues! grin

They will wait until its another tribe to rant instead of blaming criminals for their crimes, they blame tribes due to generational hatred

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Tracka: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Are you a ritualist?
Sammyblacky87:
Keep quiet! So you are a bandit or terrorist?
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Commentor: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
lomprico:
do the gods print naira notes?

I don't really get this money ritual thing. undecided

Dollars or E-Naira.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by seyz91(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
seems you no read the thread well abi undecided
15ssDRIVE:
Arrest the herbalist too. They promised this idiot the world.

The herbalist is the real criminal, that pushed the idiot to killing his precious son.

Oh Africa !!!!

If there is ever gonna be a time,mama Africa cries, it’s Now !!!
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Lovenorth: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
OK part of the over 100 virgin girls, KANU is working
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
The father must be a multi billionaire by now.

If not, it's was all for nothing.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Commentor:
Chidi Onyishi

Pastor Okeke Eneokwor
I know where you're going but it's not the right time to tribalistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes Orange Seller In Ibadan, Blames Evil Spirits (Photo) / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.