Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) (42191 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Both men no get joy at all angry
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
As a mom, I just became heartbroken at this picture, see the corpse like he trusted his father who killed him without looking back.
Ooh Lord, any man or father that will wake up one day and think of killing his kid, as he is about going out to do it,may firery hot thunder strike him in the middle of the head IJN.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
THOSE THAT ACCUSE OTHERS AS SKULL MINERS CAN NOW SEE CRIME HAS NO TRIBE,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by poiZon: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Polynek:
No matter how broke I am, I can never scam someone, steal, or engage in any criminal act, let alone killing someone bcoz of moni
Abeg which conscience I won use chop d moni cry
The same conscience u used in disflowering a virgin kpekus
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by DaCharis2016: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Pls blur the image, it's very awful.

God! What has this world turned to?

Hmm! Lord have mercy!!! �

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Dozie32(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Mumu man cheesy grin

Lol, Akpamu.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Ndi igbo and money are now 5&5 and not 5&6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by DPlanB1(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
A man that was given Keke by brother for free, also live rent free with his wife and family
He equally act as a personal driver to this blind man , meaning it's not the first time they pulled such act
A bucket of blood was found under the matrimonial bed
Chaiii poverty of the mind is a killer
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by babaireti(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Apostle PAUL, come and see another one of your followers, one Pastor,an accomplice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by seanjy4konji: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Cubana money

Haaaaaa.......

God get patience ooooo

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrests-father-for-killing-his-son-for-money-rituals-exhume-corpse/
Make e start to dey spend from the money to sort police n lawyer n judge .... 1st spending assignment.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
seyz91:
seems you no read the thread well abi undecided

I saw both of them arrested boss. They should sentenced herbalist to death and the victim Dad to maybe 50 years to feel the level of his stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by seyz91(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2021
confirm!
15ssDRIVE:

I saw both of them arrested boss. They should sentenced herbalist to death and the victim Dad to maybe 50 years to feel the level of his stupidity.
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by sandammy(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm. I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Polynek(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
poiZon:

The same conscience u used in disflowering a virgin kpekus
Da one no b crime bcox na mutual concept grin

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by sageb: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
This is barbaric
What a father from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Polynek(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Jman06:
I tire o. Me wey be say small thing my conscience don dey deal with me seriously. Honestly, I don't know how some men manage to suppress their conscience and do some things. I would have loved to be able to kill that conscience a little because this our country seems to favor only the evil ones. Take for instance, when you keep saying the truth about your age, employers and even government agencies will deny you jobs.
U said u wud hv to kill the conscience grin grin abeg oo
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Hearts Of men is desperately evil.

That’s why it’s foolish trying to please anybody.

Say the bitter truth, blame the religion that worship money against morality, Christianity is the cause & the pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by NoSentiment: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
People of the religion of "love" showing "love" as preached by their "loving god", Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
My own coal camp? Wonders

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by SATANlST: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2021
please stop posting stuff like this online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by STRI1: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Terrorists....

Terrorism in its original form, Christianity is terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by STRI1: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Arrest the herbalist too. They promised this idiot the world.

The herbalist is the real criminal, that pushed the idiot to killing his precious son.

Oh Africa !!!!

If there is ever gonna be a time,mama Africa cries, it’s Now !!!

He's not a pastor again ?? Terrorists Christiania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Polynek:
U said u wud hv to kill the conscience grin grin abeg oo
Honestly, the thing dey affect me negatively sometimes. I too dey pity people
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Blame the Nigerian movie industry, they promote ritual, prostitution, indecency and armed robbery with their stale movies.

Truth my brother!
This is a big Truth!!

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by themanderon: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
That frail-looking old man still working for the devil? It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Gee64: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why is it that it is mostly from the East such mindless and dastardly acts happen?

A few days ago there was this news of a traditional ruler in Igboland murdered by his wife.

I'm not talking of just ritual murder which is an exclusive reserve of the West, but the ruthlessness of attacking someone of your own blood!

Una get mind shall.

REMEMBER THAT YOUR SOUL IS ALSO LOST ETERNALLY WHEN YOU COMMIT MURDER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Binsky: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
The picture of that corpse should be removed abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Imagine... 20/10/2021,when we were all on an anniversary /rememberance for the lives of some of the youths taken down by our bad government, this man was busy with his son's life for ritual. What a sinful world �... �����
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrests-father-for-killing-his-son-for-money-rituals-exhume-corpse/
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by warlordd(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is very common in our society today and it cuts across tribes and religions.
This may come as a shock to many people but that is the cold fact because people have elevated money to the status of god.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes Orange Seller In Ibadan, Blames Evil Spirits (Photo) / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.