Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s (41435 Views)

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by AgriHub: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Sales
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by tuna85: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Adeniranloye(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
the privilege of a good governance then .

I hope you will be able to replicate an enabling environment for the people of Anambra.
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Benitoh: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Please don't disappoint we that made sure that Apga continue to lead in Anambra state.

This is no time for grammar, it's time to set the ball rolling.

What is Andy uba waiting for??
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by BarrElChapo(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Education pays

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by GoldenisSilence: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Me too.. Am a prof on the streets..
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by spinojay(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations sir on your well deserved victory at polls
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Oddfinder: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Mcttechng:
Is it still the same Nigeria with the same educational structure? Things were much more better then. The environment is more or less hostile now!
They had access to British education and government
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
What will u want to achieve at 120 yrs sir
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by riczy(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
I celebrate u sir, a living legend
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Leadership in Nigeria differs

Some of our politicians even schooled in the UK and US. How far have they been able to improve the welfare of their citizenry

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Ofiadiegwu: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405752/soludo-became-professor-30s-achieved-everything-wanted-achieve-30s-video/

This is cool.

Congrats Mr achiever.

Make sure you achieve success in governance.

Govern well please, Anambra needs good governance
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by CryptoClub2018: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
I'm Yoruba but honestly speaking, I am proud of Anambras for there choice of governor. This are the kind of people we want to rule us and not some cow infested brains. Believe you me, Soludo will perform very well for his people. It isn't rocket science, Anambra is in safe hand

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Commentor: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
While some people in their 40s are here shouting sai Baba and constituting nuisance on nairaland. Soludo should quit talking and start assembling his team asap

When I saw your photo, I was surprised.

I saw a bald 50-something year old man.

Or maybe it was hard life sha.

grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigeria was much better in their time.
Times got worse with each passing day; thanks to bunch of idiots who call themselves our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by HellAnus: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
While some people in their 40s are here shouting sai Baba and constituting nuisance on nairaland. Soludo should quit talking and start assembling his team asap

You mean ??

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Haines: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
If he has achieved everything he wanted then is he wanted to be a governor? �

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Lovenorth: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Initial gragra
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by eldoradoxx: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Charles Soludo is the most cerebral person to emerge Governor so far. First Class Economics UNN, made First Class/Distinction through his PhD and has worked in advanced countries before coming back to work as Governor of Central Bank under whose watch the mega banks of today emerged and technological tools such as ATM , POS, USSD etc became the new way of banking.
No doubt, Anambra just struck gold.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by nedekid: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2021
padi94:
Hope we will do well, history has shown that lecturers especially professors are just talkers and can't do the work. He maybe good in theory but not practical.

I will observe his deeds in office kindly, especially his financial and economic policies. As well as how well he will implement these policies.
Well said. Practical experience is the proper thing. Someone like Peter Obi could perform because he had the education, exposure, practical experience in terms of the skills to manage people, finances, boardroom politics etc. Hopefully Soludo will perform though he seems to be more of am academic.
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Numerouno94(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2021
While some fool at 40 re busy making a noise nd constituting nuisance on a daily on nairaland while asslicking Buhari.
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by biafranrealson: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Fahdiga:

His team is already on ground ,have even commenced theoritical framework of governance
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by chrisxxx(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2021
There is difference between paperwork and implementation. Charles may encounter surprises with the practical reality on ground. As CBN Governor you were only a deputy to the president who was the the virtual Governor. You only recommended policies which the president could adopt or reject. With any failure in policies the governor of CBN is hardly blamed. The president is blamed just as it is with Emefiele presently.
You were not close to the people and no one bothered you with projects and assistance. As CBN Governor you worked with like minds it didnt matter their ethnic group, states or LGA. It was like a league where the best players are only signed without consideration of nationality.
As governor of Anambra you are limited to work only with Anambra people even when you might have noticed some good hands outside Anambra State. You will need to explain your policies to your cabinet to the level a market woman will understand because they are not of same feathers with you. You may want to make a name while your cabinet members want to make money.
You may be talking about patriotism and someone so close you is talking about partisanship. You dream about altruism and someone thinks 'selfism'. In CBN you are behind the scene, this is not the case with a Nigerian state's governor.
Soludo brace up. This is a different ball game.
I come in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by RodgersAkpafu: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Numerouno94:
While some fool at 40 re busy making a noise nd constituting nuisance on a daily on nairaland while asslicking Buhari.
It's really a pity

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by brodalikeme(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2021
In another country this guy should be running for presidency but not in Nigeria. Mediocrity, ethnic bias and religion remain the criteria for installing clueless and incompetent leadership
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Tell Soludo that achieving professorship in his 30s does not define true godliness. After all, he is not a genius who went to Ivy League at 10. There are many who will do far better if they have the opportunity he had. They would become professor at 25. Yes, I know this. Let him just be grateful for the opportunity he had. There are many who would perform better than him.

Also, let him know that mere men put him as the gov of Anambra, so he should stop running his mouth. He has tried to become the gov on the platform of thieves (PDP and co), but failed. He is the gov cos he went to APGA the real ibo party. He humbled himself and got it. Let him not allow pride set in now.

Let him know that "money is King". After all he was a CBN gov. Let him read all the books in this world, and I can assure him that without money, he is dead on arrival. Let him go talk where Otedola, Adenuga, and Dangote are. Of course he will always say "yes sir" to these people even despite he is going to be a gov, and those ones have just Bachelor degree. Obiona wh o is handing over to him is becoming a mere man again. Let him ask okorocha who was a god then, and then see how his predecessor is treating his f.ck up.

To be able to make clean money at 90 is harder than becoming becoming a professor at 20. So Soludo should keep shut. Let him get to work, and deliver his promised mandate to his people. In 4 years, we will score him. He has shown to know about economics, and he tried when he was the CBN gov. But this isbmanahing the wealth of others. He has not shown to be able to create wealth by himself which is harder than having 200 PhD degrees. After all without these people who made money, professors cannot be paid, and they cannot get any research going. They are servants of business men who learned to make money. So, Soludo should shut up.

Lastly tell Soludo that a brilliant professor like him is presently an errand boy in Aso Rock. Lol. So, he should shut the crap up. Being a prof does not mean he is going to achieve greatness in this life. Let him talk after 4 years. As far as I am concerned, he is nobody.

Note that I believe he is the right person to lead Anambra presently, and I gave him my support. But I will not mince my words when he needs to be slammed.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Please come and adopt me as one of your childrens
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Freebills12: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Earlystar698:
This man should stop this okoto mewo and focus on how he'd make Anambra better.

Na Envy dey worry you, why not be happy for him... Maybe it may be yours tomorrow
Re: Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s by Powerexpert: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Hoping that his political performance will match his academic and corporate performance.
The reality on ground must be factored into his actualization plan giving that debt is the other of the day.
One step at a time with actual realization of his goals in mind will definitely go a long way.
Congratulations to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.