Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (204 Views)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

It is gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with our correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

It is gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Wisdom Nwedene | IGBERE TV

Re: Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State by padi94(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
What a man, he obviously didn't practice what he preached
Re: Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State by Oxb90: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Did God call this one? I doubt it. He should have done better as a witch doctor.
Re: Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State by EmptyGarden(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmmmn, Aluu? The Glory has long departed from Aluu.
Re: Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State by donbachi(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
All dis pashitors.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Cockroach Infestation / Biography Of Omar John Sini / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing My Last Semester Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.