Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos (1751 Views)

See Man's Reaction After His Friend Dropped A Snake On His Table While Sleeping / See Man's Reaction After Actress, Omobewaji Places Her Chest On His Face / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by MsDoris(f): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Reality Tv star, Hazel Onou Oyeze, A.K.A Whitemoney, left fans laughing hard after he took to the streets of Lagos to ride a commercial bike better known as Okada.

The reality TV star was seen surrounded by some of his fans, including an okada rider.

Whitemoney then decided to try the bike but was cautioned by the owner to be careful.

As soon as the Okada rider realized that Whitemoney was good with bikes like that, he hilariously exclaimed, calling him local, which means Whitemoney has been in the game.

In his words;
'This one na local o".

Whitemoney joyfully and successfully rode it to a distance, then returned.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/whitemoney-goes-local-rides-okada-on.html

1 Like

Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by EmptyGarden(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
If you like spoil am, you go pay cash! Na another man business you wan use play. Nonsense!
Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by sammybest889(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I watched d video sometime last week and I was amazed with how the guy drove d bike

as in like...wati de body, de body

BT angle wey him de carry up and down 4 abuja don De Ride her benz

1 Like

Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2021
For clout undecided
Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by PlayMaker14: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
sammybest889:

I watched d video sometime last week and I was amazed with how the guy drove d bike

Are you referring to “Angel” the famous pussy market seller or Kurt “Angle” the famous WWE wrestler?

5 Likes

Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by ifytrik(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
sammybest889:

whitemoney riding a motorcycle doesn't mean he don't have a benz, angel riding a Benz doesn't mean she wouldn't drive a bike if has one, life is all about choice, I know many rich dudes in my area that owns exotic cars yet still drives both motorcycle and bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by kenzysmith: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Eye service

Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
ifytrik:
whitemoney riding a motorcycle doesn't mean he don't have a benz, angel riding a Benz doesn't mean she wouldn't drive a bike if has one, life is all about choice, I know many rich dudes in my area that owns exotic cars yet still drives both motorcycle and bicycle.
Nice response..
Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by benuejosh: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
The guy na street guy na.
Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by xxxboyxxx(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing like white money bros.
Re: Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one Don start.

(1) (Reply)

Unical Student Oluchi SEX VIDEO Getting Pounded By Her Boyfriend On Camera / “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi / Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.