Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 11th November 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Thursday 11th November 2021 (163 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 11TH APRIL 2021 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 11TH JUNE 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 11th November 2021 by Thedevotinals: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WHO’S IN YOUR “HOUSE”?
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: POWER TO OVERCOME
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 1:8 (AMPC)

But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you…

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: JESUS, BE THE CENTER
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 12:9

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: THE MIGHTY DEEDS OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 15:3

“The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: JUSTICE OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 76:8

“Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE?
BIBLE TEXT: Revelation 21:1-3

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: A POWERHOUSE OF PROTECTION
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: A CREATIVE GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:26

For we know not what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: GOOD NEWS
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 13:32–33

We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors he has fulfilled for us.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: THE ‘OLD MAN’ IS DEAD
BIBLE TEXT: MARK 14:41

‘And he cometh the third time, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: it is enough, the hour is come; behold, the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WISDOM OF THE POOR IS MORE THAN STRENGTH
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 9:13-18(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 11: 1.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 2:9 KJV

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WHAT’S INFLUENCING YOUR WORLDVIEW?
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 10:32-33 (The Message)

Stand up for me against world opinion and I’ll stand up for you before my Father in heaven. If you turn tail and run, do you think I’ll cover for you?

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WORD CURATOR
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 11:3; 2 Corinthians 4:13

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: REAL PROGRESS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 119:11

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: STRENGTHEN YOUR FOUNDATION
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 6: 47-48 AMPC

“Everyone who comes to me, and hears my words [so that they may be taught] and puts them into practice, I will show you to whom is like:

he is like a man who builds a house, who digs deeply, and laid a foundation on the rock: but a flood having arisen, the river was thrown violently against this house, and it could not shake, for it had been founded on the rock.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Things Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You About Jesus Part 1 And 2 / Go For The Truth / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional 23 November 2021 - Wisdom: A Key To Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.