Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Police Almost Killed My Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Almost Killed My Son (202 Views)

How Killer Police Almost Evacuated My Brother’s Corpse – Sibling / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Police Almost Killed My Son by Ninhogreat22: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian working in the US Army accuses Nigerian police of kidnapping and extorting his son.

He said they harassed his son for having the kind of phone he has, which he says he bought for his son.

The father promised to ensure the people involved pay for their actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxrvWl92uCE

(1) (Reply)

End SARS Report: See CDS Irabor’s Reaction / Police AC Brutalises And Humiliate A Medical Doctor / ATM Bank Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.