Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) (33252 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
I think I am going to see like 100 corpse undecided
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Asamota: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
4 old pictures. Lol. Liars!
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Bokoharam fighters wey no dey finish. undecided

Abi dem dey whine us. undecided
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by igben(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
As long as the unemployment rate is high, continue to see more bandit, iswap, boko haram, ipob, oduduwa republic, militant and so on!!!
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
We hope for better days ... terrorism to be vanquished
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Rayjnr: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
Why do ipob kill their fellow igbos?

ask the animal

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
10 November 2021

Troops of Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) deployed at 192 Battalion Foward Operations Base (FOB) have inflicted heavy casualty on Boko Haram(BH) and Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) terrorists

What caught my attention in the excerpt is "... inflicted heavy casualty".
I was looking for the "...heavy casualty" after seeing just for corpses until I noticed that it wasn't "casualties" but "casualty".

They wanted to hype the story but ended shooting themselves in the foot
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I think I am going to see like 100 corpse undecided

Was thinking so too
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Freedom34: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Not eberyone has tribal sentiments engrafted in their blood brah!

When a Yoruba criminal is punished/killed u don't see fellow Yoruba's crying on their behalf.
When a hausa/Fulani criminal is 'neutralized' (as we have on this thread), u don't hear Hausa's shouting blue murder.
cool
pedrilo:
Are northerners even happy when troops eliminate these terrorists?
Cos I observe they're always happy when ipob esn r killed.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Why do some people refer to Nigeria as a zoo?

Because their side lost the 2015 election.

The cold fact is here in Nigeria, when your side loses an election, Nigeria becomes this evil country where everything goes wrong.

I saw the same thing with those who support the current admin .Before 2015, Nigeria was a mess to them then. Now, it is a paradise.

That's why I just dey look these PDP and APC guys on this site. And why I refuse to support Buhari or his opposition.

Like this Biafra thing. In the run up to the 2019 election...hundreds of Biafra activists were suddenly backing Atiku. That's the day I knew that this was all a game. (Or the people who criticised GEJ for some polices now supporting the same things being done by Buhari)

All in all, Nigerians need to stop seeing this country as a cake to be shared.

When PDP comes back, most of these people calling Nigeria a zoo, will change their tune. Because their side is back in power. Meanwhile, some people will suddenly regard Nigeria as 'evil'
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
Good.
The army should release picture based evidence.
By doing so ,every body will be happy

SO ISWAP ARE NOT FULANI
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
thanks for the enlightenment.
backbencher:

1. But if Shekau and Barnawi announce that they have killed hundreds of troops, you guys will believe. You should not fall for the propaganda of the terrorists.

The thing about terrorists killing people...it is like a crocodile killing humans. All bad, but a croc is a croc and no one is going to reproach it for killing a croc. Whereas if the Army kills civilians wrongly and tortures them, people are going to (rightly) shout. Boko takes advantage of being a crocodille to promote propaganda of the deed.

2.The thing about Boko, they regard their fellow Muslims as 'unbelievers' (yes they are that madt. Shekau's first act on coming back to his home village as an adult was to inform them that they needed to convert to Islam...a village that was 100% Muslim with mosques all over the place, and had been Muslim for hundreds of years even. It's like a Catholic priest telling a Roman-catholic majority village that they aren't catholics)..and fair game.

So, if you are a muslim soldier, you would fight boko well well. Because they won't stop with the Christians if (god forbid) they win...they will come for the other 'unbelievers'...the Muslims. Any Muslim member of the Nigerian Army knows that if Boko is allowed to win, they will enter their villages and kill many Muslims because they are 'not Muslim enough for Boko'. It don't matter if you can recite the quran from head to toe...so long as you don't follow Boko...you are a unbeliever. Infact, Boko has killed far more Muslims than Christians even.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
iPod don't kill ibos, DSS kill ibos.
silvoclaira:
Why do ipob kill their fellow igbos?
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by hmohammed(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Why did bomb blast stop during buhari government?

Whereas during Jonathan, everyday was bomb blast news.

What happened.

Close to election year, Nigeria army has the upper hand, but after election Boko Haram comes for return match, can't you see the correlation

Your personal lord and saviour (Jona daft) is a weak leader
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Exceed15: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Welldone troops.. more slaughter in Jesus Name
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by nameo: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
Good.
The army should release picture based evidence.
By doing so ,every body will be happy

I tell you.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
I'm finding it very difficult to believe the zoo soldiers. I don't believe a zoo soldier Will open fire on fellow headslammer.
The pictures are not credible.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by nameo: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
backbencher:

Because their side lost the 2015 election.

The cold fact is here in Nigeria, when your side loses an election, Nigeria becomes this evil country where everything goes wrong.

I saw the same thing with those who support the current admin .Before 2015, Nigeria was a mess to them then. Now, it is a paradise.

That's why I just dey look these PDP and APC guys on this site. And why I refuse to support Buhari or his opposition.

Like this Biafra thing. In the run up to the 2019 election...hundreds of Biafra activists were suddenly backing Atiku. That's the day I knew that this was all a game. (Or the people who criticised GEJ for some polices now supporting the same things being done by Buhari)

All in all, Nigerians need to stop seeing this country as a cake to be shared.

When PDP comes back, most of these people calling Nigeria a zoo, will change their tune. Because their side is back in power. Meanwhile, some people will suddenly regard Nigeria as 'evil'

I think the Biafia thing is more than that. It is not just about the politics for most Igbos, else we will really miss it.

Yes, with the PDP and esp GEJ, the agitations were more muted than it currently is. But that is cos tbe PDP and GEJ shown the Igbos some respect and so it was difficult for a tiny group(Massob, IPOB) to exploit the situation to further their stated interests.

With the very nepotistic(am sure even you cannot deny this) nature of the Buhari Govt generally, the disdain of the Igbos by the Govt, the terrible leadership vacuum of Igbo leaders(esp Govs) as well as developments like the unrestrain Fulani herdsmen killings: all of which have missed together and created a fertile ground for the furtherance of the interests of those groups(like IPOB) that would have been more difficult if the environment was different.

This is the crux of the matter.

My only hope is that somehow a majority of Igbos can still be made to see value in remaining in Nigeria i.e that Nigeria is not an obatacle to them attaining the utmost their individual and/or group efforts/talents can attain. I hope it is not too late before a better leadership that would understand and engage the issues, not just for Igbos, but for virtually every group in Nigeria.

It is my wish that Nigeria does not divide. But more importantly, that it works for every single one of her citizens. It currently is not doing so.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Only 4 terrorists killed,they called heavy casualties?so iswap even carry hand grenades....I thought we use to have a sniper unit?
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Shurtman79(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
jumper524:
.people just wake up and say they'll continue to cause pain to the masses.
Sometimes I'm tempted to ask God why he made it easy for evil to prevail so much??
cos hellfire is not meant for trees but for evil people and jin
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by jimtemi1: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sending them to there death, over little change.. Na mental mental poverty dey disturb them, people wey send them to there death dey on corner dey enjoy themselves
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by isaacprinz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
lailo:
Why terminate a life u can not create. What happens to capturing them,and trying them before a competent court of jurisdiction.More like a jungle justice.....
carry gun enter Sambisa go capture them na, what do you guys really want.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who are they impressing with all this information?
They should do the needful jare
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Thebigheart: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice job N.A don't negotiate with terrorists.

Serve them their own portion of meal.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
adamsmith914:
Useless Ipobian Terrorists.
useless boko haram terrorist grin
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Helenlo: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
They are showing boko haram , The sodier that they have killed they will never show their pictures many family are crying seriously useless government
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
lailo:
Why terminate a life u can not create. What happens to capturing them,and trying them before a competent court of jurisdiction.More like a jungle justice.....

What if they kill you in the process of capturing them?

This is a war, my friend. In a war situation, you kill your enemies. If you don't, your enemies will kill you. As far as you are not killing defenceless civilians, the weak and the helpless, all is fair in war.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Viper231: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
LAMBA
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Dedemworld: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
I'm finding it very difficult to believe the zoo soldiers. I don't believe a zoo soldier Will open fire on fellow headslammer.

You will believe them when they wipe all IPOB PIGS in ur place. Beside ur believe no mean anything. All for ur pocket.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Chochovini: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
lailo:
. May red Thunder scatter that your mouth and fingers you used in typing this trash. I believe you are a member also no doubt.

So they should have jeopadized their lives trying to go capture some public enemies and deadly monsters in human skin who wont think twice to shoot at them abi? Ewu gambia.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Shimran(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:

This simple head slamming is giving the of America sleepless nights.
Isn't a news showing ur frustration here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video) / Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.