Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) (33303 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by isahsalee: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bad news to some people!
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by nedekid: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
It seems it is only on southerners they use that special ammunition that "removes cloth" grin
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
I'm finding it very difficult to believe the zoo soldiers. I don't believe a zoo soldier Will open fire on fellow headslammer.

To show just how unintelligent you are my dear Ipobian, you actually think that the entire Nigerian army are Muslims. To think you ipobians rate yourselves so highly as intelligent people.

Hatred has indeed made you lose a whole lot of brain cells.

FYI I am Igbo like you but most definitely not an ipobian

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
iPod don't kill ibos, DSS kill ibos.

It's Igbos not ibos. Anumanu dika gi
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
bizzibodi:
Only 4 terrorists killed,they called heavy casualties?so iswap even carry hand grenades....I thought we use to have a sniper unit?

Are hand grenades so unique and special that they cannot be acquired? Anyone who can acquire an AK47 or an Anti Aircraft gun can easily lay their hands on grenades. Sniper units are in every military including Nigeria and they do not need to show you 100 bodies to prove the "heavy casualties". Do the pictures of bullet riddled mangled bodies turn you on?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
if you are not an ipobian, you are a basterd.
Tetehjewels:

To show just how unintelligent you are my dear Ipobian, you actually think that the entire Nigerian army are Muslims. To think you ipobians rate yourselves so highly as intelligent people.

Hatred has indeed made you lose a whole lot of brain cells.

FYI I am Igbo like you but most definitely not an ipobian
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:
The same energy should be used against bandits and armed herdsmen

If it was in Buhari's regime that this Boko Haram started, I'm 100% sure that he will not declare them terrorists

We will still have people like Femi Adesina, Lai Mohammed and Malami defending them saying that they are just aggrieved youths that lost their lands due to desert encroachment

Maka Chukwu you and the people who liked your post are all r*tards. So you do not know that it was actually Buhari who proscribed them as terrorists?

Illiterates everywhere
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
if you are not an ipobian, you are a basterd

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala Nairaland rule broken
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by stevenosa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
Good.
The army should release picture based evidence.
By doing so ,every body will be happy

If na IPOB members now, their faces would not be blurred. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
if you are not an ipobian, you are a basterd.

You see why I said you have lost a whole lot of brain cells?

I never knew being an Ipobian now gives one a direct ticket to heaven. Anu ofia
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by JosephXavier: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Maka Chukwu you and the people who liked your post are all r*tards. So you do not know that it was actually Buhari who proscribed them as terrorists?

Illiterates everywhere

Do your research

Boko Haram were proscribed in 2013 May

Was Buhari the president then?

You can't get your facts right before launching an attack

Is that how civilised you were taught to be?
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by LLMG: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don,t believe either
Bodmum:
I'm finding it very difficult to believe the zoo soldiers. I don't believe a zoo soldier Will open fire on fellow headslammer.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dis ones dem don tell the Terrorists to lie down for ground...dem take their pictures finish.

Why blurring their faces? Where d blood? If na East now, dem go show everything.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:

Do your research

Boko Haram were proscribed in 2013 May

Was Buhari the president then?

You can't get your facts right before launching an attack

Is that how civilised you were taught to be?

You mean under the same GEJ who said and I quote ," BOKOHARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS. WE CANNOT KEEP KILLING OUR SIBLINGS."

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by JosephXavier: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You mean under the same GEJ who said and I quote ," BOKOHARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS. WE CANNOT KEEP KILLING OUR SIBLINGS."

I wanted to ignore you but I have an advice for you

Make use of your senses bro

So you want to drag me into an argument?

Spits **
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
backbencher:

Because their side lost the 2015 election.

The cold fact is here in Nigeria, when your side loses an election, Nigeria becomes this evil country where everything goes wrong.

I saw the same thing with those who support the current admin .Before 2015, Nigeria was a mess to them then. Now, it is a paradise.

That's why I just dey look these PDP and APC guys on this site. And why I refuse to support Buhari or his opposition.

Like this Biafra thing. In the run up to the 2019 election...hundreds of Biafra activists were suddenly backing Atiku. That's the day I knew that this was all a game. (Or the people who criticised GEJ for some polices now supporting the same things being done by Buhari)

All in all, Nigerians need to stop seeing this country as a cake to be shared.

You are right my brother, but I had thought it's because of the similitude of what is manifesting in the zoo being evident in Nigeria that is the reason.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:

I wanted to ignore you but I have an advice for you

Make use of your senses bro

So you want to drag me into an argument?

Spits **

Spit on yourself. Use the advice on yourself
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
I knew Igbos must be saddened by the decimation of their kind.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Fourwinds: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
Good.
The army should release picture based evidence.
By doing so ,every body will be happy

My question is, why blurring the pictures because if this operation had taken place in the east, the pictures won't be blurred
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
I knew Igbos must be saddened by the decimation of their kind.

My question is, why blurring the pictures because if this operation had taken place in the east, the pictures won't be blurred
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Fourwinds: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
appishani1:
Very good one there from Nigerian military, some children of hatred will still doubt sha

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Even terrorist killed they are still hiding the monsters face hmmm
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by amc: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:

But you believe them when they "kill" Biafrans?

You guys are never happy with the NA's successes.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by Madas1986(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
if they can open fire on flat head Biafra IPOB they can do the same to Book Haram

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Are hand grenades so unique and special that they cannot be acquired? Anyone who can acquire an AK47 or an Anti Aircraft gun can easily lay their hands on grenades. Sniper units are in every military including Nigeria and they do not need to show you 100 bodies to prove the "heavy casualties". Do the pictures of bullet riddled mangled bodies turn you on?
What is your definition of heavy casualties?look at d large numbers that sorrounderd compare to 4-10 d military has been killing over the years...no wonder those terrorists dnt seen to finish.
And when those terrorists killed the military they killed them in large numbers with heavy loss of expensive war equipment.
Can't they use d same tactic on BH
Ambush & kill them all,block their supply route,invade their hideout smoke them out.
Pictures convinced many who believe d military herierchy dnt want this insurgency to end because of its attendant benefits to them....you dnt tell me you killed a lion without showing me d head.
Seeing pictures of mangle bodies is not a new thing.
You people should try and call black black not white.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Only two killed and they call that heavy casualty? Why blurring the faces in pictures? They don’t do that with the pictures of other people they kill in the South.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Big lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Bagudu Gives Fish To Aisha Buhari As Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.