Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lilian Afegbai Gifts Self LV Designer Handbag Worth N2.6M For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Gifts Self LV Designer Handbag Worth N2.6M For Her Birthday (273 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Gifts Self LV Designer Handbag Worth N2.6M For Her Birthday by Jenniferchuma10: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai left her fans in awe after she purchased a designer LV handbag that is worth 2.6 million naira.

The actress who turned 30 years old today, decided to shower herself with the expensive gift. According to her, the bag is worth 98,500 Rand.

While sharing some photos on Instagram to celebrate her day, the she wrote:

“30yrs today and all I can say is thank you lord.
Grateful for life, God thank you for sparing my life even when I was ungrateful.
It can only get better, Happy birthday to me ����.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lilian-afegbai-gifts-self-lv-designer-handbag-worth-n2-6m-for-her-birthday-video/

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Declared Missing / Plagued By Wild Boars, Hong Kong Begins Tranquilizing, Killing Them / One On One With Wizkid! See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.