Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor (502 Views)

Femi Otedola Meets Kupe9ja, Viral Cerebral Palsy Survivor (Photo) / “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by ahimedua: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
According to a survivor of the collapsed 21-storey building in Ikoyi, Lagos they were working on a cracked pillar of the high rise building when it collapsed.

The survivor who is a labourer at the site said the pillar they were working on was on the first floor.

He, however added that he managed to get out of the building with minor injuries.

He said a gateman helped him onto a motorcycle that took him to the hospital before the arrival of emergency responders.

This was revealed by the survivor to Premium Times from a hospital where he is still recuperating. sleekgist.com

He noted that the late Managing Director of Fourscore Heights Limited and owner of the building, Femi Osibona knew about the faulty pillar and their attempt to remove it and put a new one.

According to him, he has been warned not to discuss the incident with anyone.

He, however, narrated, “I was working with my colleague. I have been told not to tell anybody. That day, we were working on the first floor, Engineer .. Read all here https://sleekgist.com/how-owner-of-collapsed-21-storey-ikoyi-building-engineers-caused-disaster-survivor/

Re: How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by Bola146(f): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by thorpido(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm.Obviously there were faults in the building they knew about.

2 Likes

Re: How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by sholatech(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2021
From the quotes, i didnt read where he said the man caused it. If i read well, he said the Man knew about it and asked the Engineers to work on it. And he gave the labourers working on it money to go and eat..
Re: How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by Automolite: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
bloggers!!..una own place for hellfire na special
Re: How Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Engineers Caused Disaster — Survivor by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
wow

(1) (Reply)

Verified Binance Account Needed / What Business Can I Do With 300k / With New Portal, CBN Moves To Halt Over-invoicing By Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.