Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) (4504 Views)

Fresh Music-tiwa Savage Titled Olorun Mi:mp3 / Downloadvideo: Tiwa Savage – Olorun Mi + Audio / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) by Mamajama(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
Watch this amazing futage to see how powerful God can be Oyinbo singing in Nigerian Dialect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywXb31c2HA
Re: My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) by naijacutee(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
That's impressive! Saying that though, we Nigerians learn all sorts of languages - German, Italian , spanish etc just to get by so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

My friend told me about these two Yoruba girls speaking loudly on the bus in London when a nice, young white woman said to them in thick, concentrated Yoruba "What is wrong with you? Do you think you are the only ones on this bus?" She said this in Yoruba (Sorry, I can't translate) and the girls were silent for the rest of the journey.

(1) (Reply)

Download Suicide Squad Hit Track Rick Ross & Skrillex–purple Lamborghini / Hotter Than Fire Vs Love Is Wicked (dj Mellowshe Remix) / Download Terry Apala Feat Dj Ab X Barry - Won Ba Mp3 [high Table Album]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.