Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? (1645 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Jake420: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
AllahIsShit:
You are obviously bereft of even a modicum of knowledge on how self determination works.

When the time comes, Buhari or even Nigeria won't play any role. It will determined by either a plebiscite or a referendum which will be overseen by a specially appointed panel of the United Nations just as it was done in Kosovo, Montenegro, East Timor, Eritrea and all other countries who emerged as a result of self determination.

The Igbos who are native to the Niger Delta like the Elele, Isiokpo, Rumuji, Ernohua, Akpor, Aluu Igwuruta and Obio in Rivers State, the Enuani, Ika, and Ukwuani/Ndokwa who are all Anioma Igbos in Delta State and the Igbo Ekureku, Adadama, Itigidi and Igbo Imabana who are Igbos in Cross River state and many other indigenous Igbos in the South South and even the ones in Benue State like the Umuezeokoha, Umuezeoka, Oriuzor, Umuoghara, Amaekka and Amaezekwe all in Ezza communities, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium will also vote and decide if they want to join Biafra.

Nigeria's only role will be to await the result of the vote and accept the outcome whether they like it or not.

Forgot ahoada in rivers, my tribe. Although there aren't killings in the south if ipob ever gets a chance for a referendum and you think igboid groups like mine except ikwerre and possibly some minority, lots of us will go to Biafra than choose to stay in this broken country. Let this udele1 that talks about ipob every single day in this platform like it's the only thing on his mind decieve himself after all the shouting here , if the light of day ever comes those who want to join Biafra will be given the chance to choose yes or no with their own mouth. Speak for your state and not full SS

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jake420:

Forgot ahoada in rivers, my tribe. Although there aren't killings in the south if ipob ever gets a chance for a referendum and you think igboid groups like mine except ikwerre and possibly some minority, lots of us will go to Biafra than choose to stay in this broken country. Let this udele1 that talks about ipob every single day in this platform like it's the only thing on his mind decieve himself after all the shouting here , if the light of day ever comes those who want to join Biafra will be given the chance to choose yes or no with their own mouth. Speak for your state and not full SS

Why is your tribe not sitting at home or enforcing it? Why are u not donating to Nnamdi Kanu's company in UK?

Why are you not protesting the arrest of Nnamdi kanu?

You are ready for Biafra online, while igboland is destroyed for the same Biafra offline?

I no blame you . Na the fraudster Nnamdi kanu i blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Banmeallday: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is SS even part of NIGGER Area?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by adapowerful: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truth be told , this op is very right. Biafraland according to the itibombom people of Biafra include south south and Benue. Biko what suddenly changed? No killings , destruction of lives and properties. Everywhere is just so peaceful but see how they turned south east to land of death and bloodshed over a Neverland online county called Biafla! Tufiakwa! Ngwa, ijoba and obalola , start mentioning me as usual. I will ignore as usual until oju m'isi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by godisshit(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thank you bros. Many of these Biafra haters are yorubas. They will criticize Igbo people for pointing out that there are indigenous Igbos in the South South, but if ask them if they will disown Yorubas who are indigenous to the north and middle belt in places like Kwara and Kogi or the yorubas who live in Delta State like the Ilajes, or Yorubas who live in Edo State like the Akoko Edos, they will fight you.
They're just hypocrites.

Jake420:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by mmanwuijele: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2021
LOL another Udele post... about Biafra.

Udele, do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Do you really think that the South South wants to be a part of Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Ekpeitit(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2021
No we don't really want to be part of Nigeria but we would rather be part of Nigeria than be part of Biafra, how difficult is it for your goat head to understand that?
Just look at what is happening in the South East now,do you think we're interested in being a part of that primitive life?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by oyatz(m): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
You are obviously bereft of even a modicum of knowledge on how self determination works.

When the time comes, Buhari or even Nigeria won't play any role. It will determined by either a plebiscite or a referendum which will be overseen by a specially appointed panel of the United Nations just as it was done in Kosovo, Montenegro, East Timor, Eritrea and all other countries who emerged as a result of self determination.

The Igbos who are native to the Niger Delta like the Elele, Isiokpo, Rumuji, Ernohua, Akpor, Aluu Igwuruta and Obio in Rivers State, the Enuani, Ika, and Ukwuani/Ndokwa who are all Anioma Igbos in Delta State and the Igbo Ekureku, Adadama, Itigidi and Igbo Imabana who are Igbos in Cross River state and many other indigenous Igbos in the South South and even the ones in Benue State like the Umuezeokoha, Umuezeoka, Oriuzor, Umuoghara, Amaekka and Amaezekwe all in Ezza communities, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium will also vote and decide if they want to join Biafra.

Nigeria's only role will be to await the result of the vote and accept the outcome whether they like it or not.

Point of correction, the United Nations don't conduct referendum for countries.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Godons1: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2021
udele1:
Please IPOB member come and explain why igbo blood is wasted for a Biafra that depends on SS to come.

Their Region have nothing. They generate nothing, Zero VAT and Zero IGR. Their Region is parasite, they are being spoon-fed by other Regions. Cause their Region contribute zero to the Nigerian Economy. They needed South South Oil to survive, without that they will starve to death. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by Godons1: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Dhury:
IBO are born mumu .beer damage their way of reasoning.

Na today you know? Its in their DNA, they are brain dead. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine what igboland has become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecy4EG4H_Y
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol. grin grin grin grin

IPOB needs to explain something to this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agg4T1fcQ9E
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
AllahIsShit:

the problem with this is,this groups would have to prove with evidence that they are indigenous to south south....
because you can aswell claim lagos....and believe me none igboid groups will kick against it....

na endless wahala....i dont see anyway you igbos are gettin biafra with south south lands....
when it comes to land people behave very strange....

didnt south south people confisticated properties of igbos before the war till today....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
udele is right....south south is no noise about refentin....this should tell you ipobians enough....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDW6kH7XHoM

very beautiful woman,but very angry....who knows what she went through to get to europe....
i met some igbo women....they told me alot of horror stories gettin to europe....

their are many crazy sick men out their....

i understand her.... undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

very beautiful woman,but very angry....who knows what she went through to get to europe....
i met some igbo women....they told me alot of horror stories gettin to europe....

their are many crazy sick men out their....

i understand her.... undecided undecided

She is from SS. Calling for the killing of Igbo's in the SE in the name of Biafra. They give her some money to spread the fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by SaintBishop: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by godisshit(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
There are indigenous Yorubas in the Niger Delta such as the Ilajes in Delta State or the Akoko Edos in Edo State and their are indigenous Yorubas in the Middle Belt/North such as in Kwara and Kogi States. They also exist in Benin Republic and Togo.

Likewise, indigenous Igbos in the South South don't have to prove their status because they are already accepted as indigenes and natives of their respective localities. For example, in Cross River state, Liyel Imoke who is an ethnic Igbo man was elected as State Governor. Over in Rivers State, Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi and Nyesom Wike are ethnically Igbos but they identify as Niger Delta within the context of Nigerian politics. The question is, if they are given the choice of either forming their own country or remaining in Nigeria, which one are they more likely to choose?

tsdarkside:

the problem with this is,this groups would have to prove with evidence that they are indigenous to south south....
because you can aswell claim lagos....and believe me none igboid groups will kick against it....

na endless wahala....i dont see anyway you igbos are gettin biafra with south south lands....
when it comes to land people behave very strange....

didnt south south people confisticated properties of igbos before the war till today....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Is SS Still Part Of Biafra? by udele1: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Embark On A 2-weeks Private Visit To Paris On Saturday / Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? / Reno Omokri: Atiku Will Win NE,NC, NW, And SS Excluding Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.