Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt (8566 Views)

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by HgsMediaPlus: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt (Photos)

Five suspects were paraded on Wednesday, November 10 after been arrested over alleged theft and destruction of properties of the Eastern port in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital. HGS Media Plus gathered.

The suspects were paraded by Tami Peterside, the commissioner of police, Eastern Port command CP at the premises of the Nigeria Port Authority (NPA) in Port Harcourt.

The suspects were said to have been operating in the port for several months before they were trailed and caught during an operation in Bua area of the State.

It was revealed that the stolen items was worth N20 million.

However, the suspects denied the allegation and claimed that they were on the waters ways for totally different reasons.

Recovered from the suspects were canoe, three gas cylinders, two spanners, rusted iron fillings and wheat.

The commissioner has said that the suspects would be prosecuted to serve as a warning to other criminals.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/11/5-suspects-paraded-for-theft-and-destruction-of-npa-properties-in-port-harcourt-photos/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
I hope they will be charge to court for prosecution soon

See those ones with bags of Igbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by anambraamaka: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
See them embarassed
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by africonn: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na wa sha embarassed, this country hard, but it's not an excuse for bad behaviour, and truth be told, these people are caught because they are at the bottom of the food chain. NPA bosses they do things.

Linkedin is d best place for connecting with people of any industry, think Facebook for CEOs, business people etc. Yea that's linkedin, create an account, network with people in the same industry you are, you can never tell.

Fun fact:
More jobs and contracts are awarded based on referrals than cold application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIgRRnZY-M

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Randal: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
They'll say it's their soil

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Rattuko83(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
When will we grow up and stop these nonsense

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Payperboii(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Facebook needed for purchase,
WeChat too.
Whatsapp: +1(913) 346-1513
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Toluwanise247(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Do your investigation very well .
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Babatindan: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by McOluOmo: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bahd Creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by ATEAMS: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Payperboii(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Payperboii:
Facebook needed for purchase,
WeChat too.
Whatsapp: +1(913) 346-1513
Send dm on WhatsApp
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by ForeThinker: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dangerous times
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by RZArecta(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Looks like trumped up allegations to me
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Sebastine1994(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
When I was 10 years, Julius Berger came to construct a road for us, they forgot 5 shovels in their site. My father told me to sell it. Because it was government property.

I know now that it is not a bad thing to steal from the government but it is a bad thing to take from individual

When solar panel are installed, I am happy because I will steal it at night, when heavy rain dey Fall.

Government property na our property.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Toluwanise247(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
In my own view this item stole is not up to 20million . Something is hidden

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
When will people stop engaging in illegal businesses? The main cause of all these is greed and laziness.
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by kennytay: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Una time don reach be that; I kn say no be say una just start am
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
They would face the law and would be fined..let them get ready to spend 3yrs behind bars..
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Greenlight123: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
They is hunger in the land
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by seanfer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Town/ Borokiri boys....
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by chidonweb(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Too bad.
The rate of crime now is very alarming
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by wamide042(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
When I was 10 years, Julius Berger came to construct a road for us, they forgot 5 shovels in their site. My father told me to sell it. Because it was government property.
You and your Father are both thieves.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by Lovenorth: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice job from our lovely police
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by silasyoung2: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nawao
Re: 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt by bankolefun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
c

(1) (2) (Reply)

DO NOT SEARCH 'PONCONG' On Facebook! �See Why He Is Trending / Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.