Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism (8571 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / EFCC Arrests 80 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan, 40 In Enugu / Nigerian Man, Others Nabbed With Fake Millions Of Dollars In Kenya. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by saintbillion(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2023
The Ekiti State Amotekun Corps has paraded 80-year-old Michael and 60-year-old Oladosu for allegedly vandalising equipment of the Ekiti State Water Corporation at Okemesi Ekiti in the Ekiti West Local Government area of the state.

The Corps Commandant, Brig.-Gen. Joe Komolafe (retd.), who paraded the suspects on Wednesday, said Michael and Oladosu were arrested by Amotekun operatives at Okemesi Ekiti while allegedly vandalising equipment belonging to the state water corporation.

He said the corps operatives also arrested three suspects for allegedly breaking into a residential house in the Tinuola area of Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

Komolafe said the suspects, 26-year-old Rufai, 30-year-old Ibrahim and 30-year-old Yahaya, were apprehended with the support of residents of the area.

β€œOur operatives, in the early hours of Tuesday, received a distress call from a member of the public that some suspected vandals had broken into a residential house in the area and vandalised a pumping machine installed in one of the houses in the area, following which they went into action,” he said.

The corps commandant said the suspects would be handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.

He urged residents of the state not to hesitate in giving relevant information that would assist the corps in its operations and as well assist in ridding the state of criminal activities.

Komolafe reiterated the readiness of the corps to continue to ensure the security of the lives and property of the people of the state

https://punchng.com/amotekun-arrests-80-year-old-ekiti-man-others-for-vandalism/?amp

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Puss360(f): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Na wa o... 80 years ke How dem wan take jail this one?? 5 years imprisonment...

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Mystic216: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Free the man
It’s part of their culture
Vandalism and mining

If they aren’t vandalizing, they are mining

Awon excavators

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by clinician2x: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Haha even at 80 the foolish man still de vandalize. Just throw him into a cold dark cell in this rainy season make death meet am there. I wonder what he's doing alive despite his wretchedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by TemplarLandry: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2023
smiley
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Mystic216: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2023
clinician2x:
Haha even at 80 the foolish man still de vandalize. Just throw him into a cold dark cell in this rainy season make death meet am there. I wonder what he's doing alive despite his wretchedness.
Buh vandalizing and mining skulls are part of their daily activities

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by pandoragirigory: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Mystic216:
Free the man
It’s part of their culture
Vandalism and mining

If they aren’t vandalizing, they are mining

Awon excavators
Quite predictable, I expect this, after Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land crushed Peter girigory Obi to third position, you must intensify your attack like you did to buhari and his people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Mystic216: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
smiley
Dedicate song to the 80yr man from excavators region πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Mystic216: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Quite predictable, I expect this, after Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land crushed Peter girigory Obi to third position, you must intensify your attack like you did to buhari and his people.
Why you dey cry this early morning my brother🀣🀣🀣
Excavator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by pandoragirigory: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Mystic216:

Why you dey cry this early morning my brother🀣🀣🀣
Excavator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See those crying, we are winning and wining crushing the heads of enemies of Nigeria, they are even crying on national TV

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by slimfit1(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
They have not arrested one single Fulani killers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2023
This people don't know what they're doing
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Nonexisting1: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2023
The vandalism will favour me. Shege banza. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Ondoterrorist: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Ekiti

Derereng
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by creatorsverse(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
I swear I'm beginning to miss buhari.... Fuel of 40k can't stay 2 days again
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Kelelex: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Vexhuy(f): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2023
slimfit1:
They have not arrested one single Fulani killers
make them dey play
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by MorataFC: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Hnnnmmm
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Popsmokey866: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Old man no joy
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by xristos(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
embarassed undecided
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by YouAreNobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Agberoism and vandalism area hallmark to that tribe.
Same way they're supporting an ancient thief to be President should tell you age isn't a barrier to their criminality

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Lavzz: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Our prayers is may this hardship not depart from you
pandoragirigory:
See those crying, we are winning and wining crushing the heads of enemies of Nigeria, they are even crying on national TV
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Manson1(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
80years old? It's quite sad honestly...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Suspect33(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Why am I not surprised? Na dia way even their elderly too are criminally minded

80 years old man has to resort to crime to survive meanwhile his son is on Nairaland shouting "awa lokan" "on your mandate". Suffering and smiling people.

If they are not stealing, their young men are engaged in thuggery, impregnating underaged girls or political sycophancy, while their young women are seriel babymamas, all you need to get them is to give them money to purchase all varieties of bleaching cream in this world because they want to look like their counterpart from the other side

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by nwajesus12(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Amotekun is a criminal organisation

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by Dotherightthing: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by HeadNigga: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2023
An80 years old man a vandal? I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism by pandoragirigory: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2023
Lavzz:
Our prayers is may this hardship not depart from you
Read Numbers 14 28, as you prayed it , so will it be for you, your family members, your generations and everything good in your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Force Strikes ISWAP Hideouts, Kills 30 Terrorist Leaders And Fighters / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? / Slawomirr Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.