Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects (1864 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by adem30: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Picture 1: I read Senator Ike Ekweremadu built an Ultra-Modern Church (All Saints' Church, Mpu, Enugu State) and handed over to his people.

Picture 2,3,4,5: While Senator Ahmed Lawan built a hospital for his people.

Someone should please, help me confirm this story, before I say something �

1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by adem30: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2021

1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Leverage2021: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Though not yet confirmed

I believe that hospital is a FG sponsored one

Ekeremadu has done projects too, I see offense in this

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by after4: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
What exactly do you know about ekwerenmadu abi you just want to talk rubbish. How many mosques has lawan built, abi you want to me he has not used his position for jihad?
Can you give use a breakdown of all lawan does with his constituency project?
Stop defending rubber stamp senators

adem30:
Picture 1: I read Senator Ike Ekweremadu built an Ultra-Modern Church (All Saints' Church, Mpu, Enugu State) and handed over to his people.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by CaptainAyub: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
adem30:

Ekweremmadu attracted a lot of projects to his constituency especially roads.
Some of them extended into Ebonyi state sef

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ahmed Lawan na Pig and thief.
Na Federal govt project wey hi partner in crime inside Aso Rock arrange for Yobe state be dat....!!

Ruining the Economy with senseless borrowing is also an act of Stealing n Looting

Ekweremadu built the Church with his personal income. It's not much an expensive project to build a small church naa

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by TotoGame(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ahmed attracted the hospital to his community....the stuff was fully sponsored by the federal govt

WHILE

Sen. Ekweremadu built the church from scratch to finish

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by tamdun: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
Though not yet confirmed

I believe that hospital is a FG sponsored one
So ekweremadu did not collect fed constituency money abi
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Covidodo: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
See silly Igbos defending nonsense .
Would those silly clowns say the same if Lawan 'attracted' a big mosque to his constituency instead of the Hospital

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Leverage2021: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Covidodo:
See silly Igbos defending nonsense .
Would those silly clowns say the same if Lawan 'attracted' a big mosque to his constituency instead of the Hospital
Atleast na church of God ekeremadu build to benefit others

Better than Lawan that uses his constituency money to enrich Arabs for personal Toto trophy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by johnmartus(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ekweremadu is the most useless senator in the world I really pity his people many have turned to orphanage in southwest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Leverage2021: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
tamdun:

So ekweremadu did not collect fed constituency money abi
And he told you he hasn't been using it well?

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Leverage2021: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
johnmartus:
Ekweremadu is the most useless senator in the world I really pity his people many have turned to orphanage in southwest.

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by johnmartus(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
So what is your point by posting someone who doing her legitimacy business. [quote author=Leverage2021 post=107523812][/quote]
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by baralatie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
TotoGame:
Ahmed attracted the hospital to his community....the stuff was fully sponsored by the federal govt

WHILE

Sen. Ekweremadu built the church from scratch to finish
Ok
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
The hospital is a federal government funded project
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by mabea: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
adem30:

You're just looking for what to say. Go to the entirety of Nenwe in Enugu and see if there's any rural road network comparable to it in Enugu State that's not built by the State government, courtesy of Ekweremmadu.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by APCNig: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Two idiots.

I will never praise an idiot just because I meet a fool. The two of them are good for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Nigeriadondie: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lawmakers have no business executing and financing projects. It is not normal
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by Lordbinsmar: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ojeeluu Pipu embarassed
Re: Senator Ekweremadu Vs Senator Ahmed Lawan Projects by adem30: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
Atleast na church of God ekeremadu build to benefit others

Better than Lawan that uses his constituency money to enrich Arabs for personal Toto trophy

Only Sowore they organize unexisting wedding , He areanged one for Buhari, Accountant General and now Ahmed Lawal

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Adeyinka Grandson Was Jailed - Architect Of Yoruba Conservatism / Another London Patient – Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s UK Trip / Truck Got Stuck At Ikokwu Flyover In Port Harcourt Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.