Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia (1765 Views)

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger / Holland Becomes First Eu Nation To Cancel All Sanctions Against Russia / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Germany auto markers saw a 96% dip in production output since sanctions were rolled out against Russia but boomeranged to hurt the Eurozone more leaving Russia unscathed.

Germany, like Russia, is a commodity based economy specializing in high end technology while Russia is known for her huge natural resources exports and so will naturally ally with Russia for both's mutual benefits. The idiots pushing this war are in London and New York who produce nothing and will do everything to keep a German - Russian alliance from happening.

The real war is not in the fields of eastern Ukraine but rather a war between liquidity debt based fiat currency economy versus real production/commodity economies which Germany and Russia represents.

The war of sanctions on Russia is also a war on Germany.

WW2 was fought along these same lines with Hitler opposing the money changers of London and New York.

Just this morning, the German parliament passed a resolution to end all sanctions against Russia regarding Nordstream II pipeline.

Are we about to see a German-Russian alliance that the Anglosaxons, Masons and their Jewish masters have been opposed to since Tsarist times?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by KUNZEH(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
cry
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
London and New York impose themselves on Nations as unwanted middlemen providing worthless debt based fiat instruments .

Without London and New York, the world will know real peace and prosperity.

London and New York are the very sit of Satan and his children Cain on earth.

They produce nothing but debt from thin air and their commodity and stock markets are no different from the rigged dens of gambling houses in Las Vegas.

The American foreign policy agenda is centred on perpetuating this ongoing global extortionism.

From London to New York , nations have been indebted and enslaved under the neo liberal financial cooperate order and they achieved this solely as serving as imposed middle men in the world's global economy.

WW3 will see Germany solidly behind Russia against the corrupting influence of the Judaic financial mafiya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Was going to comment about the lie in your thread topic but guess you were doing laclick. "Germany auto markers" don't speak for Germany.

MagicBishop:

Just this morning, the German parliament passed a resolution to end all sanctions against Russia regarding Nordstream II pipeline.

More important is the above. Care to provide a source? I can't find it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:
Was going to comment about the lie in your thread topic but guess you were doing laclick. "Germany auto markers" don't speak for Germany.

More important is the above. Care to provide a source? I can't find it anywhere.

You can Google it yourself.

German Automakers are the bedrock of German industries.

They also are highly dependent on cheap energy from Russia or nuclear powered plants both of which have been switched off.

The head of Germany's Economic committee in Parliament , who obviously has the manufacturing sector as his major constituents made this call today.

Let me post the Twitter screen cap

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

You can Google it yourself.
This is what people who have no source for their claims say. I googled it and found nothing of the sort.

MagicBishop:
German Automakers are the bedrock of German industries.
All the same, they are not the government.

MagicBishop:
The head of Germany's Economic committee in Parliament , who obviously has the manufacturing sector as his major constituents made this call today.
One person is your German parliament that passed a resolution?

MagicBishop:
Let me post the Twitter screen cap
The Gospel according to Twitter should make me rest my case.

If German automakers do business with Russia under the current conditions, they'd sell even less cars because most countries will boycott them.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

This is what people who have no source for their claims say. I googled it and found nothing of the sort.

All the same, they are not the government.

One person is your German parliament that passed a resolution?

The Gospel according to Twitter should make me rest my case.

If German automakers do business with Russia under the current conditions, they'd sell even less cars because most countries will boycott them.

Don't have time to waste on NL Thomases
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

Don't have time to waste on NL Thomases

And trust me, buda is super Thomasy.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by Opolopoopolonio: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
German businessman is German government

Dullllardds everywhere! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
German businessman is German government

Dullllardds everywhere! angry

So you refused to see the tweet referencing the head of Germany's economic team in parliament .
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

So you refused to see the tweet referencing the head of Germany's economic team in parliament .

That tweet of or about one single individual is like claiming a single Nigerian senator makes policy for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

That tweet of or about one single individual is like claiming a single Nigerian senator makes policy for Nigeria.

And its a step in the right direction for it to be thrown for debate shows that there is a paradigm shift in Germany to stop this economic suicide .

Germany wants their gas turned back on and are not going to go through an economic recession because of one useless Jewish corrupt govt in Ukraine.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

And its a step in the right direction for it to be thrown for debate shows that there is a paradigm shift in Germany to stop this economic suicide .

Germany wants their gas turned back on and are not going to go through an economic recession because of one useless Jewish corrupt govt in Ukraine.

It's not so much a turn but one person asking everyone else to turn. Not everyone puts their own belly before other peoples' lifes.

And of all the countries in the world, Germany is the most unlikely to let "Jewish" influence their policy about Ukraine, though I see it influencing you and distorting your view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

It's not so much a turn but one person asking everyone else to turn. Not everyone puts their own belly before other peoples' lifes.

And of all the countries in the world, Germany is the most unlikely to let "Jewish" influence their policy about Ukraine, though I see it influencing you and distorting your view.

Germany has been under occupation by US troops since 1945.

Germany's govt is severely limited on the international scene by the US and UK.

Germany is expected to finish paying war reparations to London and New York bankers until 2199AD. Yes the year 2199 and not 2099.

They have been a vassal state under pillage by Judaic mafia.

The apartheid state of Israel routinely makes a shopping list to Germany to provide them with everything from farm tractors, robot assemble Lines, heavy construction equipments, to Tanks and of late two nuclear typhoon class submarines without paying a dime.

Germans are tired and will not sacrifice the well being of their people and that of the economy to advance Jewish ambitions in the Black Sea region.

If you as a condemned slave wish to go belly aching hungry for Jewkraine, do not think other people are willing to be slaves for Judas.

Nigger
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Now for some Jew Pills

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum, your Jewish masters at the UN are now telling you to get ready for hunger and to see it as a very good thing as it makes you a more productive and desperate slave .

Do you see why they want you owning nothing, hungry and happy?

Idiot.

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
More Jew Pills

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:
budaatum, your Jewish masters .......

You sure love making up crap to believe instead of learning to know. I bet if we placed you in the Garden of Eden you'd be like Adam, walking past the so called tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil afraid to pluck its fruit for fear you might surely die.

Perhaps learn from Eve to use your senses to find out if you would surely die instead of believing crap.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

You sure love making up crap to believe instead of learning to know. I bet if we placed you in the Garden of Eden you'd be like Adam, walking past the so called tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil afraid to pluck its fruit for fear you might surely die.

Perhaps learn from Eve to use your senses to find out if you would surely die instead of believing crap.

Coming from someone who is ready to go hungry and starve for globo homo

You are the real slave
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

Germany has been under occupation by US troops since 1945.

The Jews must have cursed you for you to be consumed with so much bile which is why you hate them so much.

I feel for you. Sorry you are suffering so much.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

This line is really funny. Which country will do that? Do you even know what German auto represent?
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

Coming from someone who is ready to go hungry and starve for globo homo

You are the real slave

Like I said, you love making crap up and believing it or you'd post evidence for your claims instead baseless conspiracy theories.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

Like I said, you love making crap up and believing it or you'd post evidence for your claims instead baseless conspiracy theories.

You are just trying to be smart by half

A German Parliament committee has started the legal framework to end sanctions on Russian gas imports to Germany with a motion moved by the head of the Energy Committee that is concerned about the economic implications of banning Russian oil, gas and coal and you are here wasting oxygen and adding to the greenhouse gases by playing the role of a skeptic .

Abeg shift
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

This line is really funny. Which country will do that? Do you even know what German auto represent?

Do you mind the idiot.

German auto industry is the backbone of all German industries as they rely on an intricate supply chain of other German manufacturers.

A 96% dip in outputs owing to high energy costs is going to ripple down to thousands of small and medium businesses that supply parts to German auto industry.

But being the myopic tree swinging nigger that he is, he want Germans to sacrifice their standard of living, well being and economic prosperity so that Judas can establish a new colony in Jewkraine.

The average negro is a pest and budaatum proved it.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

The Jews must have cursed you for you to be consumed with so much bile which is why you hate them so much.

I feel for you. Sorry you are suffering so much.

And you that worship your slave masters are any better?

Foolish negro slave
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Which country would do what? Boycott Germany if they become Russia's ally?

If so, for starts, Germany can't unilaterally ally with Russia. There's the little issue of the European Union that would get in their way if going it alone, and most of Europe would not go with them. Think France, Poland and other countries Germany occupied in WW2 and you might understand why. But let's assume Germany does ally with the Russia that the entire Europe is sanctioning.

In UK alone, your German parked car will get damaged. People would keyline it for you so you'd need a paint job and that's if they don't burn it too. German goods would disappear from the shops because no one would buy them, and German shops like Aldi and Lidl would lose customers. The UK government would likely ban German imports or they'd get thrown out of government. Boris is already on the brink so kicking his Russian supporting ass out of number 10 would be very easy.

And that's just in UK where history is taught. You put on telly there and there'd be a Second World War documentary on somewhere showing the destruction tyranny causes, and this Putin malarky seems very much like Hitler's, so one should not be surprised that UK would fight Russia, and Germany, "by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime". Ok, perhaps I exaggerate. They might limit it to boycotts, but you then have countries Germany occupied in WW2, and those already fleeing from Russian tyranny and want to join NATO for protection.

I think I must have misunderstood your "really funny" and your "Which country will do that", because it's rather obvious that whatever "German auto represents", their pariah ass will be representing it only in Germany, and perhaps Russia.

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

You are just trying to be smart by half

A German Parliament committee has started the legal framework to end sanctions on Russian gas imports to Germany with a motion moved by the head of the Energy Committee that is concerned about the economic implications of banning Russian oil, gas and coal and you are here wasting oxygen and adding to the greenhouse gases by playing the role of a skeptic .

Abeg shift

Do kindly inform me when a German Parliament committee becomes the German Government, and when this their "legal framework" ends sanctions on Russia, please.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

German auto industry is the backbone of all German industries as they rely on an intricate supply chain of other German manufacturers.

A 96% dip in outputs owing to high energy costs is going to ripple down to thousands of small and medium businesses that supply parts to German auto industry.

America, that is far away from Ukraine and Russia, and where many people are yelling that Biden's interference in a war far away in Europe is causing them inflation, has not considered the removal of sanctions against Russia but you think Germany can even if it wants to.

I doubt Germany could possibly be so stupid because they know they'd only invite sanctions on themselves. Go read how they had to bow to pressure over Nord Stream 2 and you might understand why there's no Germany First.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

Which country would do what? Boycott Germany if they become Russia's ally?

If so, for starts, Germany can't unilaterally ally with Russia. There's the little issue of the European Union that would get in their way if going it alone, and most of Europe would not go with them. Think France, Poland and other countries Germany occupied in WW2 and you might understand why. But let's assume Germany does ally with the Russia that the entire Europe is sanctioning.

In UK alone, your German parked car will get damaged. People would keyline it for you so you'd need a paint job and that's if they don't burn it too. German goods would disappear from the shops because no one would buy them, and German shops like Aldi and Lidl would lose customers. The UK government would likely ban German imports or they'd get thrown out of government. Boris is already on the brink so kicking his Russian supporting ass out of number 10 would be very easy.

And that's just in UK where history is taught. You put on telly there and there'd be a Second World War documentary on somewhere showing the destruction tyranny causes, and this Putin malarky seems very much like Hitler's, so one should not be surprised that UK would fight Russia, and Germany, "by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime". Ok, perhaps I exaggerate. They might limit it to boycotts, but you then have countries Germany occupied in WW2, and those already fleeing from Russian tyranny and want to join NATO for protection.

I think I must have misunderstood your "really funny" and your "Which country will do that", because it's rather obvious that whatever "German auto represents", their pariah ass will be representing it only in Germany, and perhaps Russia.

Nah why I say it's funny. Because you don't know German technology and technical skills.

There's hardly any product in the world without their signature. Most machineries are inferior versions of German product.

If Europe go into economic war with Russia and Germany, they will become third world country in less than 10 years. Without pounds, where Euro for dey?
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

If Europe go into economic war with Russia and Germany, they will become third world country in less than 10 years. Without pounds, where Euro for dey?

"If", Thanksful, but very unlikely to happen.

The entire European Union (a mostly German and France idea), was set up to counter the old communist USSR and East Germany, which resulted in the assimilation of East Germany and the destruction of the USSR, but you now think a smaller Russia and Germany would unite and wage war against Europe and turn it into a third world because "German technology and technical skills".

You sure make me laugh.
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

America, that is far away from Ukraine and Russia, and where many people are yelling that Biden's interference in a war far away in Europe is causing them inflation, has not considered the removal of sanctions against Russia but you think Germany can even if it wants to.

I doubt Germany could possibly be so stupid because they know they'd only invite sanctions on themselves. Go read how they had to bow to pressure over Nord Stream 2 and you might understand why there's no Germany First.

That's why I made this thread citing the latest development happening in Germany.

Germans are tired of US and UK interference on their diplomatic and economic ties.

Germans are waking up after over 79ys of Jewish meddling on their polity.

Nordstream2 has been under pressure from both Jewish banksters that control the US because it bypassed their financing and was fully carried out by German and Russian govt financing it. As for the UK, anything to make Germany never to rise above them is their official policy since WW1. Those guys are pure Afonja jealousy .
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

Do kindly inform me when a German Parliament committee becomes the German Government, and when this their "legal framework" ends sanctions on Russia, please.

The German parliament is the govt you olofo.

Germany does not operate an executive govt but a parliamentary one . The parliament has the powers to force official govt policy on the PM.

You stark negro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Prof Johnson Suleman Has Been Vindicated / Africans React To Nigeria's New President / Kemi Olunloyo To Igbos: Stop Being Bitter Towards A Yoruba President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.