Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks (7419 Views)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by leibish: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Toluwanise247(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
I always go against you during your tenure in osun as a governor but some people think I hate you.
You are not a good leader you are just a political thug who manage to get to the top by so called godfather.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Simpoy say bye to them. They're free for life and should sin no more. I knew you guys were lying with the figures of those whose returning inmates you declared . Only fools would have such a rare opportunity and mess it up by staying close. The majority of them were awaiting trials and abandoned for decades while some didn't even commit the office accused of. Yeye people
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by 2016easy2017: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
The most important is; rae they the murderous ones

If yes them we are in big trouble
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by zoedew: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
That’s a lot! Too many for comfort! What departmental action have been taken?
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Eriokanmi: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Toluwanise247:
I always go against you during your tenure in osun as a governor but some people think I hate you.
You are not a good leader you are just a political thug who manage to get to the top by so called godfather.
Don't mind him. Somebody who's supposed to be among the inmates, now made minister of interior. Nigerian political situation is laughable. This guy happens to be one of those 2 men MKO Abiola's wife referred to in her story a few months ago when she said one of the thieves who waylaid her and her husband when going to ibadan to pay homage to late Oba Ashanke, the former olubadan in the company of their American partners . The woman referred to him as a former governor and a serving minister while the second thief, a member of the current session of the national assembly. MKO came out of his vehicle and the thieves started hailing and creating a way for him to pass. The woman said she was terrified because they ran into them while robbing motorists. MKO now told them to go back to school and stop the robbery act, that he would sponsor their education and they were free to come to his house anytime, in case they needed anything. MKO now handed aregbe over to Tinubu for grooming and the rest is history today.

Many don't know why this country isn't moving forward. Its because we have wrong people in the system, those who are supposed to be baba isalę in various prisons today.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Rajiolaade: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
What surprises me was his boastings that ALL the escaped prisoners would be captured back to prisons VERY soon, why the yanga when you know it's a tall order. Shiooor.
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Walelavender(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Very alarming, that, we still have close to 4k convicted/awaiting trials criminals at large. This is dangerous for the already devastating security architecture in the nation. NPF and other security agencies have got loads of work to do.
The SW and its environs need to be alert. Should be calling on Amotękùn, but it seems only the Ondo State team is really working hard, others need to step up.
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Skodiswayze(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
“We have their biometrics. Whenever and wherever they appear to transact any business, their cover will be blown.”

BVN, we do biometrics
NYSC, we do biometrics
D.L, we do biometrics
NIN, we do biometrics
INT PASSPORT, we do biometrics

Asif the platforms are linked
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by koladebrainiac(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
mumu government

Send all their pictures to every police stations, hotels, clubs, liquor shops, canteen, markets, police check points, Borders churches, mousques etc

do these and u will get them one by one
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by bodee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Grace001:
No professional way of re-arresting them except by luck once they cross border they are gone
They might not even cross border. The country is too big and large to hide oneself. And concerning biometrics, if their fingerprints have been taken, it's better for them not to near bank. Besides, transactions can be done by proxy.

I always imagine if I were one of the escapees... There are many ways to still remain in this country and remain undetectable. Nigeria itself is tough and not to talk of Nigerian prisons.

Even, Socrates would have escaped from prison under this govt which holds graduation ceremony for terrorists (repentant Boko Haram)
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by okorogodwin4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
If na you so you go Waka come back abi
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Lovelife433(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Check Tinubu house. Eleribu omo ale aregbesola.
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Grace001: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
bodee:
They might not even cross border. The country is too big and large to hide oneself. And concerning biometrics, if their fingerprints have been taken, it's better for them not to near bank. Besides, transactions can be done by proxy.

I always imagine if I were one of the escapees... There are many ways to still remain in this country and remain undetectable. Nigeria itself is tough and not to talk of Nigerian prisons.

Even, Socrates would have escaped from prison under this govt which holds graduation ceremony for terrorists (repentant Boko Haram)

I couldn’t agree more. Lol
Re: Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks by Ejanla11(m): 2:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Aregbesola himself is supposed to have become an inmate by now. quote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=107521867]By Muideen Olaniyi

Source: Daily Trust[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / Anambra Central Re-run: INEC Postpones Polls Indefinitely / BREAKING: Senate Presidency, Speakership: APC Lawmakers Move Against Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.