Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home (43213 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by aryzgreat: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trendy05:
Lots of error in this report.

Innocent people will end up paying for this crime.

Which one is fake syndicate, officers etc

Pay abi used to deceive us, only to be released later and paid handsomely for d movie act. Meanwhile the real culprits Malami n his fulani gangs are still in d Govt enjoying

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by iexplicit(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
I though before a suspect can be parade when the crime was not a hidden one because there was a eyewitnesses,
why not present the suspects to be identify by the eyewitness first to ascertain doubts prior to announcing or bring the suspect to justice.
the invaders were not mask during the claimed search order, the lawyer that approved the order has not been disciplined,
why is police always parade people first before the victim knows about it. which way Naija.
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by aryzgreat: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
sameks08:
you paraded 14 police men and military without showing their face only to name an Igbo man as the only syndicate God of Biafra land will judge you all

Igbo man must be mentioned to show it was not an ethnic witch hunt. Bastards in power

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Prenonjebose: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
A fake CSP! Syndicate drawn from different forces headed by a fake CSP. I guess they have not been interogated to find out the motive and sponsor of the invasion. Nothing is new again.
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by wildlife9999(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
AxeofGod:
Is Malami also among them?

This is orile police station during endsar
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Silentmoni(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
If they were nt serving police/army officers how and where were they arrested?i cant believe anything from this government.
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Is Justice Odili clean?
PDP judge
Shut up angry
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Yankee101: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Real security forces

Who is lying abeg?

Where is Malami?
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Dshocker(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by slowice(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Expendables... They got caught up in a war they ve no business being in.... "Use and dump" normal level.

But we know that that quota system San is somehow involved in this.... Nigga Don dodge
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by mr1759: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
You wey nor know road to Ikeja they talk about how America police they behave like Nigeria police,
adamsmith914:
Wailer, it even happens everyday in the United States.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by TenQ: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by thesolutions(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
We won't get to the end of this until justice Mary Odili tell the public what the syndicates carted away from her house.

If they are truly not sent, I expect arrest of justify Mary Odilis security details and house helps for questioning.
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Baamm(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/police-parade-14-invaders-of-justice-odilis-home/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1636637910
lmao …. When will they arrest the person that gave them order for the raid. The judge that signed the warrant included. Them just wan make this ones scapegoat
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by bab22: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
bamifem:
He better make he be fake CSP o, if not, I for fear
Foreign used laptop for sale...
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: corei5
Processor speed: 2.5GHz
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
DVD rom: Yes
Webcam: Yes
Charger: Yes
55k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4
You never still sell this Toshiba laptop since
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by rasco2000me: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Syndicate using police van and uniform, Nigerian police we never stop to amuse me, when I want to laugh I go to a site where I can read news about Nigeria police I will laugh tired
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Ezmans: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by adamsmith914: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Scatterscatter:
So who sent them?

Abi all of them just woke up that morning and said "wo let's go to Odili's house this night jere" undecided
It seems you have a comprehension problem?
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by adamsmith914: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Baamm:
lmao …. When will they arrest the person that gave them order for the raid.[/b]The judge that signed the warrant included. Them just wan make this ones scapegoat
If only children could use the common sense of their brains? [b]Mba noted that the leader of the illegal operation is a fake Chief Superintendent of police.

He said the criminals are loose canons and document forgers who were on their own and not hired by any personnel of the ministry of justice
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by naijatalkboard: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Malami will surely release his boys
Time to see this https://dai.ly/x85bdjm
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
They arrested 14 suspects but couldn't release their names but quick to tell their audience of one quick unexist name Stanley Nkwazeme as culprits... yellowbar media war and hatred against igbos is the main reason they are were they are till date
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by kjhova(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/police-parade-14-invaders-of-justice-odilis-home/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1636637910

My country, my country,

Fake CSP
Fake soldiers
Fake police
Even fake journalists!!!

What more can we fake? President and governors, perhaps
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Baamm(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
adamsmith914:
If only children could use the common sense of their brains? Mba noted that the leader of the illegal operation is a fake Chief Superintendent of police.

He said the criminals are loose canons and document forgers who were on their own and not hired by any personnel of the ministry of justice
please not everyone is gullible like you. “Loose cannon” mislead a judge and obtain a search warrant. Dey use ur brain small small Na. If the operation had been successful and incriminating things had been found on that property. Will they be singing this tune??

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Bishop(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
yinkus6750:
With the kind of people arrested, hope in depth investigation will reveal those behind the action.
Nice breaking news on a day of Opening Rivers Judicial year .

And you believe this nonsense from the police
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by skipo1010(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who is deceiving who please? Na we we oooo In naija
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Soulsymbol99: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who send them? Will they be arrested too? That's the question angry
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Saintly01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ordinary lie, they can't even lie. Who will believe this cock and bull story?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Primebuilders(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
So of all the 14 suspects arrested it's only the journalist that his name sounded like an Igbo name that have a name. The names of the people that matters from the police, military lawyers etc did not worthy to be mentioned
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by descarado: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Heard the Nigerian judicial Council want scrap malami of his San title.
Is that true please?
Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by lomprico(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
malami's killer squard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.