Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? (190 Views)

Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by Thinkfree(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
please any abu students here? i want to know if it is true that student from building department in ABU zaria have not mobilised graduate since 2019.

Please help a poor widow out, she want to know if her son is saying the truth.
Please help me.
Re: Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by blackboy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
I strongly doubt. My daughter who finished in a school in the north in Aug has been called up since October. Pls go to the school na her pickin. Me, I have contacts from students to staff of the Uni to get info. It's my right your right to know . The school will give you the info

1 Like

Re: Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by clockwisereport: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Thinkfree:
please any abu students here? i want to know if it is true that student from building department in ABU zaria have not mobilised graduate since 2019.

Please help a poor widow out, she want to know if her son is saying the truth.
Please help me.

Her son probably did not graduate.

(1) (Reply)

Afghan Families Offer 20- Day-old Daughters For Future Marriage – UNICEF / 2022 Seoul South Korea National University Global Scholarships For Internationa / Just now: ASUU Threatens Over New Strike Gives FG 3 Weeks Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.