Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party (50457 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / ₦50,000 For Eunice Onuegbusi Who Rejected ₦5000 To Vote For A Party In Anambra / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by eDoctorr(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
koolaid87:

No doubt, camera or not, your Mom would have collected the 5k

Okay, you think all mothers are poverty inclined like your Mom.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by InoGetJoy: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:
cool good woman, where are those who collected a malt and #500
THose ones still voted parties of their choice
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by naijatalkboard: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
APC and others didn't sell their market on Saturday
See how this guy was just dancing https://dai.ly/x85bdjm
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Mordecai(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked

...because even in the foundation my Team and I have laid so far, they see enough sunlight to believe that Anambra State is like the sun which is bound to rise, against all odds...

What is Obiano telling us?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Testimony1988(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wow, she was rewarded for doing the right thing, congrats to her, she should spend the money wisely.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by blackboy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
A party a party ...the party no get name
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Freebills12: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
God is wonderful, I know this woman, at least she will use it to feed her family... A widow
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by perryy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one is enough to nail the uneducated Andy Uba. He tried to buy voters yet voters rejected him and his evil party but he is out there crying wolf instead of getting prepared to go to jail for bribing voters.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by kelly72: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
You can see a policeman standing behind the man who was trying to share Andy Uba's stolen money.

Is it so difficult to fish all those people,??
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by seyz91(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Bola146:
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Babastrong(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na so God pick this woman's call. there is no "not available" in the God's kindom. Know this, no peace
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by alcaptainero: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mama refused to mortgage her grandchildren’s destiny because of 5k. Shame on all the youths used by demonic politicians to buy and sell by votes.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by okechuks22: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
eDoctorr:
The woman did it for publicity. See the way she's acting in front of the camera. She achieved her aim.
enemy of progress u should just go to transformer and kiss it
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by eDoctorr(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
okechuks22:
enemy of progress u should just go to transformer and kiss it

Useless set of ppl. 5% race
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Electrochemistry(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Catholics will ruin Anambra

Anybody celebrating Soludumb victory is just a Catholic supremacist.

Stupid armpit!
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Nwoge1: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why did i even collect 2000 from pdp? 2023 i go hammer. I don get formula
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by udede(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

, sorry bro,you are wrong,
Catholics has finished Anambra state. Its a serious matter oo.
I don't have problem with Soludo as a person, he is the most qualified if you ask me, but i know that it's the Catholic Mafia that pulled the strings.
Ifanyi ubah wept on authority radio live program yesterday.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by EagleNest(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2021
The woman's act is symbolic and showed we can turn Nigeria around if "we" so desire - by doing the right thing. Why will she vote a party that brought untold hardship to average Nigerians? That sentence "APC emego anyi ihe" is deep, and a clear reflection of the feelings of average Nigerian.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by mrkings84(m): 4:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Wait o, are we really saying that there are people in Southeast that are still supporting APC and even fighting that APC should rule a state in igboland?

Wonders shall never end
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by ogwumgbe: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

We don't give a Bleep about religion in Anambra ok, we care about performance and not the denomination you attend. A herbalist that proves himself worthy to be elected can govern Anambra, we are the most civilized people in the whole of Africa my dear, so carry your divisional jargon else where
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Simplythebest: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2021
I think other people there also deserve compensation cus they rejected it as well
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by olabukola: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2021
fergie001:
During the recently conducted Anambra Guber, a viral video emerged showing women, in particular a woman rejecting moves to sway her at the Anambra election with ₦5000, supposedly to vote for a particular Party.

They were heard saying “we don’t want APC, they’ve been bad to us”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VBOr4epoYM

Governor Willie Obiano rewarded her with ₦1M today at a special thanksgiving mass to appreciate God for a peaceful, free and fair election.

Governor-Elect Chukwuma Soludo, Deputy-Governor-Elect, Onyedikachukwu Ibezim, and other APGA faithfuls were present.

This was shared via facebook by Adichie Izuchukwu.

Same blowse and wrapper on election day and church(Thanksgiving) day.��
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Meteng: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
If only most of us could behave like this, we would begin to get it right
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Ayooluwa4eva: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:

You're Wrong, It's A Malt And #400
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Monday60655(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2021
They should make her APGA women leader in the State.
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Blackdisciple(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
theuote author=PrinceOfLagos post=107530018]

Terrorist APC party wants to buy her conscience with a peanut cake

They think everyone is hungry like the BMC crew on Nairaland[/quote]

Honestly and her honesty and integrity paid her no be lie
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Blackdisciple(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
eDoctorr:
The woman did it for publicity. See the way she's acting in front of the camera. She achieved her aim.

Funny you bro...

Even if she might have collected money before she have realized now and no more collecting because she have seen what that money caused years back and she don't want to accept it anymore. She don't want her grand kids to suffer because of that 5k.
You like it or not her honesty and integrity paid her
Re: Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party by Blackdisciple(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
For Nigeria na just me and this woman wey dey the rest are just what they are.

In 2019 general election, I and my guy went to a pulling unit then this APC agent came with vouchers airtime worth of 500 that we should vote for APC, damn I kept my cool oo my niggarrr was like guy make we collect I still kept my cool when my G see say I no even answer him nor the lady that brought the so called voucher no body told her to move na, my guy who wanted to collect the voucher saw my face know say I no get joy at that time no one told him to reject it too....

My question for him was do you want to sell next four years for 500 voucher..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.