Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court (729 Views)

Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa / Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by NwaNimo1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Senator Andy Uba, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s Anambra State governorship election, has rejected the outcome of the polls citing irregularities.

Uba who came third in the election behind the winner, Charles Soludo of APGA and Valentine Ozigbo of PDP who came second, said this in a statement titled, ‘Senator Andy Uba Rejects the outcome of Anambra Governorship Election,’ signed by the Spokesman for his campaign organisation, Jerry Ugokwe, on Thursday.

He described the results as declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission “as a charade” which was not reflective of the wishes and aspirations of the people of the state.

“Our popular candidate, Senator Andy Uba is a victim of widespread electoral fraud and manipulation by INEC in cohorts with the Willie Obiano Regime and the security forces deployed to oversee the Anambra State Governorship Election,” the statement said.

“The elections were characterised by widespread irregularities, intimidation and voter suppression in order to clear the path for the inglorious ‘victory’ of APGA in the polls.

“For instance, in polling units where the Biometric Voters’ Accreditation System malfunctioned, INEC went ahead to conduct the elections manually. There were numerous cases where votes announced by INEC exceeded the number of accredited voters in polling units.

“Another clear manifestation of collusion between the Obiano Administration and INEC was the publishing of results on the Social Media handles of APGA even before official announcement by INEC. Yet mysteriously, the votes announced in advance by APGA always corresponded correctly with the official figures released by INEC.

“It is inconceivable that our candidate, who polled over 200,000 votes in the APC primary election would be allocated slightly above 43,000 votes by INEC.

“It is surprising that APGA that lost almost 80 per cent of its stalwarts through defection to the APC before the election came out ‘victorious’. A sitting APGA Deputy Governor, seven members of the House of Representatives, 10 members of the Anambra State House of Assembly, the APGA party’s member of Board of Trustees, many serving SA’s, SSA’s, in addition to a serving PDP Senator all defected to the APC very timely before the election, yet APGA emerged ‘victorious’. This is quite ridiculous.”

The organisation vowed to pursue its “stolen mandate” to the limits allowed by the law of the land.

Meanwhile, both Ozigbo and Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, YPP candidate who came fourth in the election have conceded defeat and congratulated Soludo on his victory.

https://hallmarknews.com/i-was-rigged-out-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-anambra-election-to-proceed-to-court/
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by TooMuchStuff: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Over to Tanko
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Befulfilled(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Paulo3ree(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is that a fake news
?

Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by FarahAideed: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
You didn't even come second place and you are shouting rigging

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by NwaNimo1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by IgweOfNnewi: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Didn't he ask Obiano deputy he bought with money what happen at his polling unit before he shout rigging? Didn't he ask his polling party agent wether the same results APGA was uploading different what what dey have before he rant rigging? Even Chris Ngige knew Andy is a failed market that is hard to market yet he dey shout I was rigged. Bobo ode
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
APC as a dubious party fronted a man with dubious and questionable character to be their guber flag bearer. Na juju be this o

Abeg, Andy should just collect his "L" in peace.

Onye ala na Ndi ala
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by slowice(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ode man grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
No, He should go to World Court
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Rickmann: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Senator Andy Uba, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s Anambra State governorship election, has rejected the outcome of the polls citing irregularities.

Uba who came third in the election behind the winner, Charles Soludo of APGA and Valentine Ozigbo of PDP who came second, said this in a statement titled, ‘Senator Andy Uba Rejects the outcome of Anambra Governorship Election,’ signed by the Spokesman for his campaign organisation, Jerry Ugokwe, on Thursday.

He described the results as declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission “as a charade” which was not reflective of the wishes and aspirations of the people of the state.

“Our popular candidate, Senator Andy Uba is a victim of widespread electoral fraud and manipulation by INEC in cohorts with the Willie Obiano Regime and the security forces deployed to oversee the Anambra State Governorship Election,” the statement said.

“The elections were characterised by widespread irregularities, intimidation and voter suppression in order to clear the path for the inglorious ‘victory’ of APGA in the polls.

“For instance, in polling units where the Biometric Voters’ Accreditation System malfunctioned, INEC went ahead to conduct the elections manually. There were numerous cases where votes announced by INEC exceeded the number of accredited voters in polling units.

“Another clear manifestation of collusion between the Obiano Administration and INEC was the publishing of results on the Social Media handles of APGA even before official announcement by INEC. Yet mysteriously, the votes announced in advance by APGA always corresponded correctly with the official figures released by INEC.

“It is inconceivable that our candidate, who polled over 200,000 votes in the APC primary election would be allocated slightly above 43,000 votes by INEC.

“It is surprising that APGA that lost almost 80 per cent of its stalwarts through defection to the APC before the election came out ‘victorious’. A sitting APGA Deputy Governor, seven members of the House of Representatives, 10 members of the Anambra State House of Assembly, the APGA party’s member of Board of Trustees, many serving SA’s, SSA’s, in addition to a serving PDP Senator all defected to the APC very timely before the election, yet APGA emerged ‘victorious’. This is quite ridiculous.”

The organisation vowed to pursue its “stolen mandate” to the limits allowed by the law of the land.

Meanwhile, both Ozigbo and Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, YPP candidate who came fourth in the election have conceded defeat and congratulated Soludo on his victory.

https://hallmarknews.com/i-was-rigged-out-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-anambra-election-to-proceed-to-court/

Who, in his or her right state of mind would've voted for this one...(Chuckles)
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who wan vote you before

You came 3rd and you talking about heading to court , to do what ?
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by gwafaeziokwu: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Lawyers are wicked sha. They should let this man be.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by b3llo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tanko will fail you Sen. Uba
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Ofunaofu: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin

He wants to use the Hope uzodinma, Imo state template
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tanko will rule in his favour.
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by kingsways: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Let him go court, Thieves have no honour

This thief who scored less than 45k votes in the general election after scoring over 230k votes in the fraudulent primary which most of the contestants said there was no election
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by chariisGRACE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because you don't know how to rig.
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Capitalpunisher: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
IN THE VOICE OF OLAMIDE
CRY ME A LAGOON
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by Doubleoh7: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
To be frank, I support the man. The election results was not a good representation of the wishes of the good people of Anambra, cos if it were, no way Andy Uba and his party would enter top ten. But yeah he was rigged up by his foot soldiers who was buying votes with 5000 to 10000 naira
Re: I Was Rigged Out: Andy Uba Rejects Outcome Of Anambra Election,proceeds To Court by JavaScript90: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
He will fail and be put to shame. Anambra people have rejected you at the pools. Stop looking for mandate to steal

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Congestion: Lagosians Should Get Free Pass To Heaven – El-rufai / Are You God? – Omokri Slams Tinubu For Boasting To Rule Nigeria For Eight Years / BREAKING: Yoruba Nation: ‘1999 Constitution Illegal’ – Activists Demand Stop To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.