Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED (3712 Views)

Making Of A Beautiful Gate. COMPLETED AND DELIVERED / Land For Sale In Beautiful Gate Estate Phase 1 Ibeju Lekki Town Lagos / A BEAUTIFUL GATE AND FENCED ESTATE(LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN ESTATE) IBEJU LEKKI #1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
omanzo02:

Thanks for the professional advice, your weather point struck a chord considering salt available in our water en humidity, a thicker 1½" pipe will be the best target for corrosion and welding heat in my opinion.
the size of the pipe doesn't make much difference. The quality however makes all the difference. A 2mm 1½" pipe will last longer than 3" 1mm pipe
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by omanzo02: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
michlins:
the size of the pipe doesn't make much difference. The quality however makes all the difference. A 2mm 1½" pipe will last longer than 3" 1mm pipe
Agreed, the greater the quantity of material content the greater chance of durability, resistance to wear and tear. This is where wrought iron (low carbon) and galvanised steel (zinc coated) actually stand out above other for outdoor use. But with a good antirust paint layer protection a steel pipe could go a long way.
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
omanzo02:

Agreed, the greater the quantity of material content the greater chance of durability, resistance to wear and tear. This is where wrought iron (low carbon) and galvanised steel (zinc coated) actually stand out above other for outdoor use. But with a good antirust paint layer protection a steel pipe could go a long way.
it will go as long as it can but never as long as wrought or galvanized pipes
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
omanzo02:

I believe you will be needing this

Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by Drdreluv: 1:55pm On May 02, 2022
michlins:
each of those rods cost between 3,500-4,500 depending on the size and design

900*1400 3pieces
1500*1200 6pieces
700"700 4pieces
1000*1000 1pieces
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2022
Drdreluv:

900*1400 3pieces
1500*1200 6pieces
700"700 4pieces
1000*1000 1pieces
hello
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by Debangis20(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wow! I like this thread.
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Debangis20:
Wow! I like this thread.
thank you. You seem like you're a welder also
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by Debangis20(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
michlins:
thank you. You seem like you're a welder also
Yes, but an apprentice. I would like you to give me some insights about this skilled trade. I like it for my love with Mech. Eng.
Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by michlins(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Debangis20:
Yes, but an apprentice. I would like you to give me some insights about this skilled trade. I like it for my love with Mech. Eng.
the most important thing is that you don't joke with client's funds. Once you're mobilised,use the funds for the purpose

1 Like

Re: Let's Build A Beautiful Gate. DELIVERED by Debangis20(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
michlins:
the most important thing is that you don't joke with client's funds. Once you're mobilised,use the funds for the purpose
smiley
michlins:
OK. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brooklyn Estate Is Situated Just Behind Novare Mall,sangotedo+2349030188831 / 5 ACRES OF LAND FACING EXPRESS @ OSHOROKO LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (GAZETTED) / Wardrobes And Closet Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.