Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Am Considering Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Considering Money Ritual (5729 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Haveyoueatentod: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
In a sane country the topic of this post is enough to land you in jail for attempted murder
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2023
Cultismkills:

You don’t know anything so rest
I know of ten people he did different levels for which they testified and it was visible, u wey No sabi anything dey yarn okpata
This is a masonic master talking with you. He's a joke. If you want to know, join one of our lodges. It's a gradual process. You can upgrade to illuminati if you want. Trust me, when I said he's doing a child's play magic or scam.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by emperor4love(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Dicado:
This is a masonic master talking with you. He's a joke. If you want to know, join one of our lodges. It's a gradual process. You can upgrade to illuminati if you want. Trust me, when I said he's doing a child's play magic or scam.
Mason don't speak anyhow bro,u nobody and which act state having a financial freedom by join a sect, you will be disappointed if you join any of this just because of wealth,be it rosicrux,ek,grail message or krishna,u will be disappointed if you think of wealth first Instead of seeking wisdom to be frre from financialbandage,peace of mind and healthy living and longevity

1 Like

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Femirichard222(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Dicado:
lol
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
emperor4love:
Mason don't speak anyhow bro,u nobody and which act state having a financial freedom by join a sect, you will be disappointed if you join any of this just because of wealth,be it rosicrux,ek,grail message or krishna,u will be disappointed if you think of wealth first Instead of seeking wisdom to be frre from financialbandage,peace of mind and healthy living and longevity
please carry your brainwashed self go elsewhere.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Femirichard222:
boss I for reason with you for WhatsApp?
But you know that's impossible, right?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Cultismkills: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Dicado:
Cheap scam—mer, u no get level. Go and learn werey
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Cultismkills:

Cheap scam—mer, u no get level. Go and learn werey
your species of goat is very rare. Oboy, no need to argue with your crayfish brain.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by PattyMike(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
BlackXabbath:

No be lie, hunger and frustration too much for this country.

I came back home from work this evening, mehn I no even dey see road because of hunger. Only people in my shoes can relate.

Hunger dey make person blind ni? I no fit laff abeg
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by PattyMike(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dicado:

Give me 10 million naira and I will join. I bet you can’t, cus u never see that kind money before.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
PattyMike:

Give me 10 million naira and I will join. I bet you can’t, cus u never see that kind money before.
Kikikikikikikiki

I should give you money to convert you when people are joining with their own hard earned money. You must be sick. Let me remind you, it's not a millionaires club if that's what you're thinking and by the way you must be paying dues ones you join.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by PattyMike(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dicado:
Kikikikikikikiki

I should give you money to convert you when people are joining with their own hard earned money. You must be sick. Let me remind you, it's not a millionaires club if that's what you're thinking and by the way you must be paying dues ones you join.

Your response shows you’re not a member and u cannot be. You replied a civilized conversation with an insult. If this is how their members handle themselves then I’m sorry but it’s a cohort of non intellects. Don’t quote me again.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Freighthost: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Send ur address
Let dem arrest u for attending to do murder
If anytin happen to ur parents or any one close to u
Na u
NPF
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by emperor4love(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Dicado:
Kikikikikikikiki

he don't know you renew due yearly in amorc even ek u pay for journals to mention few shaa, just that network, nothing else,unless you wanted to go extra miles as in extra,like mysticism and magic
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
PattyMike:

Your response shows you’re not a member and u cannot be. You replied a civilized conversation with an insult. If this is how their members handle themselves then I’m sorry but it’s a cohort of non intellects. Don’t quote me again.
You're a kid.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by PattyMike(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2023
A 30 plus year old “kid”, like I said a cohort of non-intellectuals.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Cultismkills: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dicado:
your species of goat is very rare. Oboy, no need to argue with your crayfish brain.
Just like two unfortu—nate ani—mals that birthed you, Omo irankiran
Mk ah catch u with that your fraudulent masonic I will snuff life out of u
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cultismkills:

Just like two unfortu—nate ani—mals that birthed me, Omo irankiran
Mk u catch me with that my fraudulent masonic U will snuff life out of me
you have just showed your level of dumbness in the highest order. I pity the two cows that picked you from the gutter where your goat mother who gave birth to you dumbed you as she was pregnanted by a sick pig.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Cultismkills: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dicado:
you have just showed your level of dumbness in the highest order. I pity the two cows that picked you from the gutter where your goat mother who gave birth to you dumbed you as she was pregnanted by a sick pig.
Na behind that keyboard ur mama fit dey talk anyhow, oloriburuku u Dey look for who to scam with ur fake Masonic na trailer go hit and k—ill u
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Dicado:
Obai! Rituals get levels. That one wey you dey talk na scammers or those children wey dey do white magic wey no dey even work
Abeg brother,do you know of original ones? The ones who won't ask me for money,I can sacrifice anything at all, please,even if it's secret occult,I can join
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
HenryWilliams:

See this nincompoop.
Fully grown idiot probably..
Please if you know an original native doctor or secret occult for wealth. Please I'm looking for the ones who won't ask me for money to join as I'm completely broke but I can sacrifice anything that they want from me. Please tag me if you know of any
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2023
wfjimmytobby:
Do ritual my guy..no time
Please if you know an original native doctor or secret occult for wealth. Please I'm looking for the ones who won't ask me for money to join as I'm completely broke but I can sacrifice anything that they want from me. Please DM me if you know of any, please Nigerians
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2023
youngrichnigga:
You better do fuel ritual o because as he dey go, if the money ritual no get weight , you go still dey suffer o undecided undecided undecided undecided
Please if you know an original native doctor or secret occult for wealth. Please I'm looking for the ones who won't ask me for money to join as I'm completely broke but I can sacrifice anything that they want from me. Please DM me if you know of any, please Nigerians
Omaefe:
what a waste, how can yu think of making money just to f***k women? see with this yur mentality ba, yu go suffer pass car tyre, dey play.
Cultismkills:

You don’t know anything so rest
I know of ten people he did different levels for which they testified and it was visible, u wey No sabi anything dey yarn okpata
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2023
emperor4love:
no reply the guy,na indomie guy e be
Abeg boss,do you know of any original one at all for wealth even though it's secret occult,I can sacrifice anything at all please
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Femirichard222:
boss I for reason with you for WhatsApp?
Is he for real? Do you know of any original ones at all for wealth? Or even occult, I'm interested
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Dicado:
Good day bro, please I'm interested in this, anyone at all even if it's an occult
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2023
BlackXabbath:

No be lie, hunger and frustration too much for this country.

I came back home from work this evening, mehn I no even dey see road because of hunger. Only people in my shoes can relate.
Bros how far,you know any at all?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Epeegee:
Bro money ritual is real,

God bless you
Please tell me more,do you know of any original native doctor or secret occult for wealth? I don't have money to give but I can sacrifice or do whatever they want
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dexy4yah(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
vannessa7:

I want to dissuade you from this path you are determined to take which will surely lead to regret. I want to offer you an alternative and before you write it off try and pay close attention to it and I will encourage you to try it.

What I'm talking about is Islam. Islam is the surest way to wealth if practiced correctly, I used to be a Christian for many years and I have been a Muslim now for like seven years. The thing is with genuine Islam you get answers for most things you want in life. Study the wealth of those Islamic countries where people are flocking to and think about it, before you say it's oil money they are not the only country with oil and most of them infact have nothing else because they are in the desert. When I became a Muslim I discovered that as a Muslim anytime you say one of your daily prayers if you have a shop or business you experience a boom around that time and generally if you practice Islam diligently you experience progress and prosperity especially if you attend the mosque daily, try and locate a big major mosque and visit there often, then make sure you and your environment are always very clean, try and make your environment beautiful and luxurious as much as you can and you will see the money coming in, also there is Monday and Thursday fasting we do in Islam weekly if you do it you will kiss sapa goodbye forever, there are also many prayers that you can do and money will flow to you if you can sacrifice time to do them apart from the five daily prayers, you will get to know this if you become a Muslim,

But beware because there are many mosque and Muslim sects that are not doing Islam correctly and if you join them you may not get the results you should get, those Muslims that practice herbalist things, those that have introduce other non Islamic thing to the religion, so you need to be careful, also if possible move to a predominantly Muslim area where you receive the same anointing as everyone not mixing up with xtians or ritualist who will defile your holiness because Islam is about holiness, whereas Christianity makes you unholy so you can qualify for grace.
Don't be discourage by terrorism because it is mostly the results of wrong practice of Islam or anger of God against sin because Islam brings God down and He will not condone evil like Christianity allows. Another thing I need to emphasize is that you must not be dirty and you must learn all Islamic cleansing method and avoid sin if you want to see result. Check out most Islamic population and you will see stupendous wealth, northern Nigeria is like it is because of extreme filthiness, still they have many wealthy people, go to many Islamic Yoruba town such as Ilorin, oshogbo, Ibadan etc and you will see the wealth among the Muslim population there. Even if you are selling cars just pray salat regularly in your shop you will sell abundantly. You can work it out if you care for your life because everybody that do money ritual will regret in this life and in eternity, it's not worth it. I understand many people think there is no God in Islam but you are very wrong o, Islam is the solution to most problem because it brings you close to God. Check out my conversation story by clicking my username. I wish you the best.
I pray God to remove those spells from your eyes so that you can embrace the truth once more.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mugshot Of SUG President Still On Regalia Who Was Caught In Cult Meeting / Female Officer Caught Having Sex With Prison Inmate (pics) / Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.