Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Am Considering Money Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Considering Money Ritual (5712 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by ProudlyNGN: 9:00am On May 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

If you are real,tell me more. Is it a cult or native doctor? Also we will have to meet before I even think of giving you anything

Lol have you ever seen someone that get rich via cult?
Cult no dey give Kobo na only trouble and suffer heard.

Na native Doctor now.
It even sounds like you are not Ready.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:48am On May 03, 2023
ProudlyNGN:

Na native Doctor now.
I meant spiritual occult for wealth not cult. Moreover,i'm ready. Can you give me your email so that we can exchange WhatsApp numbers there to talk more?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Efoslala1: 8:00pm On May 03, 2023
Eventually the idiot OP who postee this rubbish will be used by someone else for money ritual

This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
ProudlyNGN:

Na native Doctor now.
Hey man, how far? How do I contact you na?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by ProudlyNGN: 9:20am On May 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

If you are real,tell me more. Is it a cult or native doctor? Also we will have to meet before I even think of giving you anything
There are legit people that can run it for you, I mean 101% legit. The reason why I won't involve myself in it is because of the innocent people you will sacrifice.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Unrated900(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Try use ur sense guy
Forget ritual
Get something lucrative and engage your self in it.
If God be for u
U don make am.
If u sahi drive,i fit link u up,at least 50k montly isnt that bad for now.
And if na ritual u dey find to buy g elu K.
Bring 2 million naira and i go link u up.
Shebii u nor wan get sense

Quuote author=Stonecoldstare1 post=122677831]
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please [/quote]
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by VawulenceProMax: 11:08am On May 22, 2023
Bros, I noe come here to beg you money.
If you give me money today to chop, before daybreak I don start to hungry.

One of my old time pal just bought 5.7m clean lexus this afternoon.

Ask am how he take buy am...he say na God run am.
And I know say no be God do am
Bros I don tire

I need to touch life
I need to flex..I need to do this

I won build house for my mama.
I won fuc toto
use your mama na
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Efoslala1: 5:58pm On May 22, 2023
In the process of looking for who will show you the way on NL, you will end up being used for the money ritual yourself

That's the nature of people......while thinking they want to help, they only want to help themselves.

Careful you don't fall into hands of someone already looking for new victim to renew. But if you do, good for you. It was the path you choose.

2 Likes

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 7:05am On May 23, 2023
ProudlyNGN:

There are legit people that can run it for you, I mean 101% legit. The reason why I won't involve myself in it is because of the innocent people you will sacrifice.
Yea but I want to do it. How do I get their contacts please? You can just give me that and wash your hands off,you won't have anything to do with it.....just share me their contacts
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 7:06am On May 23, 2023
Efoslala1:
In the process of looking for who will show you the way on NL, you will end up being used for the money ritual yourself

That's the nature of people......while thinking they want to help, they only want to help themselves.

Careful you don't fall into hands of someone already looking for new victim to renew. But if you do, good for you. It was the path you choose.
You know of any original one or even a secret cult for wealth?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 7:07am On May 23, 2023
Unrated900:
Try use ur sense guy
Forget ritual
Get something lucrative and engage your self in it.
If God be for u
U don make am.
If u sahi drive,i fit link u up,at least 50k montly isnt that bad for now.
And if na ritual u dey find to buy g elu K.
Bring 2 million naira and i go link u up.
Shebii u nor wan get sense

Quuote author=Stonecoldstare1 post=122677831]
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Why will I use 2 mil for ritual? Literally makes no sense
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Abcruz(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2023
Efoslala1:

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Unrated900(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Why will I use 2 mil for ritual? Literally makes no sense

Good
It means you should not engage your self in it
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by ProudlyNGN: 8:04am On May 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Yea but I want to do it. How do I get their contacts please? You can just give me that and wash your hands off,you won't have anything to do with it.....just share me their contacts
Giving you contact or connecting you with any means I'm involved in it and there is no way that I can wash my hands off the blood. This is something that me and you know. I want to live my life in peace without always thinking of the innocent and I don't want to be hunted by the victims. Some things seems simple and ordinary but when you step in you will realize that it's the more you look the less you See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Mikel99(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Do you know that you are going to hell?. Enjoyment of a few years for eternity in hell?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Mikel99(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ANYBODY WEY TALK SEY MONI RITUAL IS NOT REAL, NA THUNDER GO FIRE DAT PESIN.. WEITIN DE WORRY U.. U NO WEITIN BOIS DE DO 4 MY AMA HERE. GUY SEE MONI RITUAL DE BUT CAN U KIP UP WITH D SACRIFICE. BCUS U CAN NEVER TELL D KIND OF SACRIFICE D NATIVE DOCTOR WILL WANT U TO B BRINGING. KUNLE SACRIFICE CAN NEVER B DSAME WIT CHIMA OWN. E GET 1 OF MY MANCHI LIKE DAT, ALTHOUGH HE IS NOT A GAY PESIN, I MEAN HOMOSEXUAL BUT DAT IS WAT D BABA DEMANDS HE WILL DO. SO NOW HE SLIPS WIT BOYS IN A HOTEL. ACCORDING TO HIM. HE SAID HE MOST SLIP WIT AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT BOYS IN A WEEK OR EM GO DIE.. SO HE IS DOING IT TO STAY ALIVE ALTHOUGH HE CAN STILL SLIP WIT GIRLS BUT MAKE EM NO MISS OUT ON SLIPING WIT 3 GUYS IN A WEEK. ANODA OF MY GUY, NA DOG SHIT EM DE CHOP. JUST IMAGINE, DOG SHIT. HE CAN NEVER EAT ANY ODA MEAL BUT DOG SHIT BUT HE CAN DRINK ANYTIN.. IF U ENTER EM COMPOUND U GO SEE BIG BIG DOGS WEY ABOKI DE TRAIN 4 AM.. WEN D DOG SHIT, DOES ABOKI GUYS GO PUT AM 4 PLATE AND CARRY AM GO KIP 4 FREEZER 4 MY GUY.. MY GUY NO BE TO JOIN B D TIN. NA D TASK WEY DEM GO GIVE U B DE KOKO, CAN U KIP UP. WAT IF NA TO DE SACRIFICE ANY OF UR 1ST BORN OR EVEN DAT UR MUM. ABOBI RITUAL IS REAL BUT NA D CONTINUES SACRIFICE B D PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH SOME DE GET LUCKY WIT SIMPLE SACRIFICE. MY BRODA NO B U GO CHOOSE UR SACRIFICE. NA DEM GO TELL U WAITING NEED TO DE BRING. WTF MAN
How did you know all these?
Did the ritualists tell you?
The fact that you got to know something as secretive as this means it is not real. Nobody will tell you the source of their shady wealth in this country ever.

2 Likes

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by FManager(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2023
No be all the give you condition,if you do African Tradition to pave or clean your way e go b fr u,no human sacrifice,if you join better frat,na link up,all this way Dem de talk here de put fear fr ur body no b as e be,money ritual don't work if you don't have sometin in hand doing bro,you must have something,if na pressing na steady cashout,if na yam you de sell Dem go line up from Ghana come here de buy ur yam..no b all I go yan here shaa...so you want tell me all this yahoo boys still buying car up nd down don die,boys de find location on steady,come my school you go run,but dis ritual get type by type nd u must have some tin doing nd to find correct source or legit baba de like say u de find virgin fr naija

How far
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:17pm On May 28, 2023
ProudlyNGN:

Giving you contact or connecting you with any means I'm involved in it and there is no way that I can wash my hands off the blood. This is something that me and you know. I want to live my life in peace without always thinking of the innocent and I don't want to be hunted by the victims. Some things seems simple and ordinary but when you step in you will realize that it's the more you look the less you See
Then why did you reply in the first place that you can help me giving me false hope?
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:18pm On May 28, 2023
Mikel99:
Do you know that you are going to hell?. Enjoyment of a few years for eternity in hell?
Don't care
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Cultismkills: 8:08am On May 29, 2023
Whoever say money ritual is not real doesn’t know anything
I have family member who run different rituals for yahoo boys
It depends on anyone u want but the repercussions is what I don’t know because he always tell me he can’t do it for any of us that are his family member
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by emperor4love(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2023
Cultismkills:
It depends on anyone u want but the repercussions is what I don’t know because he always tell me he can’t do it for any of us that are his family member
boys de collect after de run am or mere say
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by ProudlyNGN: 12:10pm On May 29, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Then why did you reply in the first place that you can help me giving me false hope?
I've Changed my Mind about it because once you succeed I'm automatically the foundation of it and I have a hand in every blood that you will sacrifice.

Do the right thing Man because you cannot outrun yourself and get away with it.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
ProudlyNGN:

I've Changed my Mind about it because once you succeed I'm automatically the foundation of it and I have a hand in every blood that you will sacrifice.

Do the right thing Man because you cannot outrun yourself and get away with it.
Awwww......good luck to you but I'm continuing this journey
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 6:14pm On May 30, 2023
Obai! Calm down... The road no easy as you dey think am. If you try am and the spirits wey for bless you com reject you, your life will be worse than worse if you no run mad. Nai make boys dey do scam yahoo yahoo. Rituals get levels. For a start, just browse about any freemasonry lodge in your state or around your area and start the every 3rd Friday of the month meetings. You go dey pay dues o. But big guys wey be senior bros wey dey there fit first give you employment. But if them no give you, you gaz dey borrow money dey go until them accept to initiate you after you don finish the lesson classes. Of a truth, better cult wey you go be boss no easy but with your desperation, you'll definitely fall into the wrong hands, i swear. You fit join the Christian cults wey dey around too, members fit help you. Erkanka dey too. In summary, look for higher ones and no do this ritual thing because I swear e no go work as you dey think am. If na so nobody for be poor for Nigeria again.
Bros, I noe come here to beg you money.
If you give me money today to chop, before daybreak I don start to hungry.

One of my old time pal just bought 5.7m clean lexus this afternoon.

Ask am how he take buy am...he say na God run am.
And I know say no be God do am
Bros I don tire

I need to touch life
I need to flex..I need to do this

I won build house for my mama.
I won fuc toto
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Dicado: 6:18pm On May 30, 2023
Obai! Rituals get levels. That one wey you dey talk na scammers or those children wey dey do white magic wey no dey even work
Cultismkills:
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by HenryWilliams(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2023

A full grown man like me to dey fry noodles for road I nor be aboki na.

Bros no time to waste, I got buy my own glk this year. Indomie money nor go fit buy am.

See this nincompoop.
Fully grown idiot probably..
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by vannessa7(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

You know of any original one or even a secret cult for wealth?

I want to dissuade you from this path you are determined to take which will surely lead to regret. I want to offer you an alternative and before you write it off try and pay close attention to it and I will encourage you to try it.

What I'm talking about is Islam. Islam is the surest way to wealth if practiced correctly, I used to be a Christian for many years and I have been a Muslim now for like seven years. The thing is with genuine Islam you get answers for most things you want in life. Study the wealth of those Islamic countries where people are flocking to and think about it, before you say it's oil money they are not the only country with oil and most of them infact have nothing else because they are in the desert. When I became a Muslim I discovered that as a Muslim anytime you say one of your daily prayers if you have a shop or business you experience a boom around that time and generally if you practice Islam diligently you experience progress and prosperity especially if you attend the mosque daily, try and locate a big major mosque and visit there often, then make sure you and your environment are always very clean, try and make your environment beautiful and luxurious as much as you can and you will see the money coming in, also there is Monday and Thursday fasting we do in Islam weekly if you do it you will kiss sapa goodbye forever, there are also many prayers that you can do and money will flow to you if you can sacrifice time to do them apart from the five daily prayers, you will get to know this if you become a Muslim,

But beware because there are many mosque and Muslim sects that are not doing Islam correctly and if you join them you may not get the results you should get, those Muslims that practice herbalist things, those that have introduce other non Islamic thing to the religion, so you need to be careful, also if possible move to a predominantly Muslim area where you receive the same anointing as everyone not mixing up with xtians or ritualist who will defile your holiness because Islam is about holiness, whereas Christianity makes you unholy so you can qualify for grace.
Don't be discourage by terrorism because it is mostly the results of wrong practice of Islam or anger of God against sin because Islam brings God down and He will not condone evil like Christianity allows. Another thing I need to emphasize is that you must not be dirty and you must learn all Islamic cleansing method and avoid sin if you want to see result. Check out most Islamic population and you will see stupendous wealth, northern Nigeria is like it is because of extreme filthiness, still they have many wealthy people, go to many Islamic Yoruba town such as Ilorin, oshogbo, Ibadan etc and you will see the wealth among the Muslim population there. Even if you are selling cars just pray salat regularly in your shop you will sell abundantly. You can work it out if you care for your life because everybody that do money ritual will regret in this life and in eternity, it's not worth it. I understand many people think there is no God in Islam but you are very wrong o, Islam is the solution to most problem because it brings you close to God. Check out my conversation story by clicking my username. I wish you the best.
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2023
Do ritual my guy..no time
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by youngrichnigga: 12:35pm On May 31, 2023
You better do fuel ritual o because as he dey go, if the money ritual no get weight , you go still dey suffer o undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Omaefe(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2023
what a waste, how can yu think of making money just to f***k women? see with this yur mentality ba, yu go suffer pass car tyre, dey play.

1 Like

Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by Cultismkills: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dicado:
Obai! Rituals get levels. That one wey you dey talk na scammers or those children wey dey do white magic wey no dey even work
You don’t know anything so rest
I know of ten people he did different levels for which they testified and it was visible, u wey No sabi anything dey yarn okpata
Re: Am Considering Money Ritual by emperor4love(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Cultismkills:

You don’t know anything so rest
I know of ten people he did different levels for which they testified and it was visible, u wey No sabi anything dey yarn okpata
no reply the guy,na indomie guy e be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / Young Lady Found Naked On Streets Of Makurdi (Photos) / Britain's Witch Children - African 'churches' Abusing Children In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.