Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] (3897 Views)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Lilkeys: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
My baby is going for sale at giveaway price
It has warranty from calcare and is less than 2 month . Neat and no fault

1 Like

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by bamdly(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Since say na black Friday giveaway........ 10k

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
transition. Spits.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Harry00(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Lilkeys: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bodmum:
transition. Spits.
Budmum haha
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Wannabenz: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
How much you dey sell?
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Lilkeys: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wannabenz:
How much you dey sell?
Boss it’s 53k
And it’s slightly negotiable
I’ll drop my whatsap no if you are intrested
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by yungchop: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lilkeys:

Boss it’s 53k

For a 2gb ram phone? You're a joker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by odinson1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
yungchop:

Why do you think he's reselling it?
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by fineboynl(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
He has seen that it doesn't worth it. Run for Infinix and Tecno phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Lilkeys: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
yungchop:

When I nor steal phone I go sell phone wey I just buy for how much
Didn’t u see it’s under calcare warranty

How much do you want to buy it sir
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by zeeace(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Lilkeys:

Boss it’s 53k
for a phone of 2 gig ram? You're delusional.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Simeonjoe1: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2021
yungchop:

Lol angry even new one self no cost reach am.
Con get 32gb rom

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Classickj(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2021
yungchop:

Na real joker
Umidigi A7pro 4gb ram / 128 ROM na 56+
I go come buy 2gb phone for 53k
Na why I hate Tecno and Infinix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Classickj(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2021
fineboynl:
He has seen that it doesn't worth it. Run for Infinix and Tecno phone.
I love Tecno and Infinix alot
But
Them too day scam people
2gb phone for 53k grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by TruthUntold: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Lilkeys:
Boss it’s 53k And it’s slightly negotiable I’ll drop my whatsap no if you are intrested
that phone is 40k Brand New
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Wannabenz: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Lilkeys:

Boss it’s 53k
Na 2gigRAM you wan sell for 53k? Lol. How much come be new one price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by PapaNnamdi: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
This one na mumu
Phone wey camera don fade,
Os don begin hang
I laff u

If u no sell 10k, pls getat of this place

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by sunshineV(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Lol shey dem close ur eyes when u buy dis trash for over 60k? Now u dey find maga wey go buy am for 53k even carlcare no fit buy am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by eteebanky1: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2021
lol, 2gb ram with a very shitty processor and camera

53k kee you there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Elliotwaveforec: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2021
That's why I love NL, someone in the know must say something about any matter. See as den dig and downgrade the phone. 2G phone, my 4 gig sef na 59k since last year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by skywalker240(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
I go talk, Dem go call me Redmi marketer

SunshineV go talk, Dem go call am hater

Atheistandproud go enlighten them, for where? Dem go say I'm de deceive himself

Randerl go post pics to illustrate the scam scheme, na lie oo, na Xiaomi agent he be

Na all this mentality carry op go troway 60k for low budget Helio A22 phone with small 2GB RAM coupled with the fact that it's a 3g phone

Now OP eyes don clear

I no blame am sha, mugu must always fall, guyman must always see wackis chop

But op no know say people eyes don de clear for Nairaland

Sorry next time anybody mention Tecno, Infinix, or itel go buy.

You never see anything

Na so one say him wan sell him stupid low budget Helio P35 camon 15 premier cool for 75k, una eyes go clear

Next time when SunshineV and atheistandproud go talk, una go remove sentiments and listen to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by sunshineV(f): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
skywalker240:
I go talk, Dem go call me Redmi marketer

SunshineV go talk, Dem go call am hater

Atheistandproud go enlighten them, for where? Dem go say I'm de deceive himself

Randerl go post pics to illustrate the scam scheme, na lie oo, na Xiaomi agent he be

Na all this mentality carry op go troway 60k for low budget Helio A22 phone with small 2GB RAM coupled with the fact that it's a 3g phone

Now OP eyes don clear

I no blame am sha, mugu must always fall, guyman must always see wackis chop

But op no know say people eyes don de clear for Nairaland

Sorry next time anybody mention Tecno, Infinix, or itel go buy.

You never see anything

Na so one say him wan sell him stupid low budget Helio P35 camon 15 premier cool for 75k, una eyes go clear
Next time when SunshineV and atheistandproud go talk, una go remove sentiments and listen to them.
pesin wey wan sell camon 15 premier soap for 75k dey make me laff leemao. dem think say d phone worth am?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by sunshineV(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
op go use ur phone abeg
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by skywalker240(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
sunshineV:
pesin wey wan sell camon 15 premier soap for 75k dey make me laff leemao. dem think say d phone worth am?
Dem don deceive am finish, just like this op, him still de find mugu for Nairaland

Na mumu go come Nairaland come read how we de expose transsion scam and still open eyes go buy Tecno or Infinix
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by skywalker240(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
That's why I love NL, someone in the know must say something about any matter. See as den dig and downgrade the phone. 2G phone, my 4 gig sef na 59k since last year.
The most surprising thing is that, people will still read how much of a scam the brand transsion is (makers of Tecno, Infinix and itel) but will still go ahead and waste their hard earned money to buy it

Just like this op.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Mastakija(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin
I get 2 Samsung phones wey I won sell for 30k biko wink

Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by PlaysNigeria: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nothing to talk, just Omo!!! shocked
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by LarryA1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
bamdly:
Since say na black Friday giveaway........ 10k
My brother jumia black Friday na scam
Re: Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] by Lilkeys: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
LarryA1:

My brother jumia black Friday na scam
See jumia price upon der Black Friday

I don’t like android phone for anything
I bought it for my babe , she cheated
As guy man , I made up something that I wanted to see the phone
Omo I collected an ,block her number gave her her sim card o
No joy
U can say I’m a Redpiller
Well I’m not , in in the middle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mini On Samsung D700, J700 / MTN Zone Tariff Today / (tutorial) Changing/removing Startup Tone Of Your Droid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.