Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results (34919 Views)

Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election / BREAKING! Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Polls Results, Alleges Massive Manipulation / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Ensquare(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
APC with their wahala
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by inforesource: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Supreme Court route. Imo in my mind
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Flames000(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Supreme Court man
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one nor understand say people defect from party to party to enjoy the largesse and not necessarily to help any party win grin

Abujason:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-election-apc-candidate-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-poll/?amp
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by rosechika1994: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
The assembly members, senators and so called leaders that joined the apc where just one person each and casted just one vote each,

Andy ubah, ur mumu knows no limit

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by mbahdi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na their way.e want wat happened at imo to apen at anambra.but trust me if it dear happened.d fire will be on his head and dat of his family alone
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abujason:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-election-apc-candidate-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-poll/?amp
No electronics will outsmart the corruption in a typical Nigerian but I never expect this thief to get up to 25,000 votes and he raked up to 44,000 votes and now he is complaining! Supreme Court will never rule Anambra State and Anambra State is APGA and APGA is Anambra State.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by ajutant(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
A pathetic loser. He is just shameless. The little chance he has to attach credibility to his name by conceding defeat he just threw it out. Does these clowns don't have advisers?
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by HIPROFILE(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That oga Maduka own dey another level I swear, the run am both local and international. And that Alex guy no be better person I swear.

They even gave him an online certificate of return. People dey wicked I swear

Hahahahahahahaha bro you funny die

Well maybe thats certificate to return to where he came from Lol.

Leave am Anambra politics strong by inside outwardly it looks simple but no be so I think its cos there is lots of billionaires in the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Tribu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Andy Uba is an epitome of stupidity and foolishness combined together and in equal proportion. Even the person who came 2nd has congratulated Soludo and moved on while you are still here vomiting gutter from your mouth. Even terrorist Garba Shehu has congratulated Soludo through the name of lifeless Buhari

D last statement tho

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by kkonyeji(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
TotoGame:
Conduct this election a million times...Andy Uba will still fail

Andy is a political cancer that must be avoided

He's worse than cancer.
We, Anambrarians would rather vote for lepers than making this man Governor of our state.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abujason:
You com take APC money play ojoro come lose. Now you wan play more ojoro to APC leaders. E no fit work. You were the worst the party could have fielded. Even for debate you come dey look like mumu and no fit make any sense. Thank God for sparing Anambra people. This man for bad pass Imo Governor Hopeless Uzodinjo. I know INEC and the Supreme Court knows how to make number 4 to be number 1. But e no fit work this time. Even ya APC leaders don wash their hand commot ya matter by calling and congratulating Soludo. You should do the same and then get lost.

Even APC leadership knew he would not win. He forced himself on the Party so they allowed him to waste his money.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by skj1377(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why did the president or his vp not openly campaign for the APC candidate in this just concluded election?? Like both are mutually not interested in Anambra elections.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Coded081(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=HeadNigga post=107533077]Lol
Andy Uba, who gave you the mandate you are saying APGA and soludo stole?

So coz people defected you thought you could sway ndi Anambra?

Ok, the deputy governor that defected, did he deliver his polling unit? No. Ordinary polling unit o.

Oga, maybe na your WOMANDATE them steal coz I am sure you are a STRAIGHT guy who does not need a [b]MANDAT

U get bald mouth

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Basiliun: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
This man should respect himself and give peace a chance, what he is tying to embark on is an attempt in futility
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by seyz91(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by bergs2: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
TotoGame:
Conduct this election a million times...Andy Uba will still fail

Andy is a political cancer that must be avoided

Sincerely, I think the number of votes he'd get will actually experience a logarithmic decay.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by kkonyeji(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
HeadNigga:
Lol
Andy Uba, who gave you the mandate you are saying APGA and soludo stole?

So coz people defected you thought you could sway ndi Anambra?

Ok, the deputy governor that defected, did he deliver his polling unit? No. Ordinary polling unit o.

Oga, maybe na your WOMANDATE them steal coz I am sure you are a STRAIGHT guy who does not need a MANDATE

Don't mind him jare, him & his media aide have mouth diarrhoea.
APC in Anambra?
Andy as Governor?

..tufiakwa!
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by tradepunter: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Buhari directed all the federal apparatus to be fair to all in Anambra but Some useless ipob terrorists hijacked the election and conducted kangaroo voting. I advised him to challenge the result up to the supreme court

You are shameless.... I pity you and everything abode of you
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by TheRareGem1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
We Andy Uba shut up. He wasn't the first runner up grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Akharmony: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
nah anormally for the country. Politieftians no deh ever agree say thm loose even whr there is obvious facts and undeniable margins...
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by paramakina202: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy just activated his plan B.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Incase you don't know this has been their plan right from the onset they will take it to court now........I can bet anything that this APC terrorist government will install another supreme court governor as they did in IMO state undecided
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Drbarmes(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
After buhari don congratulate am?
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Aguiyimba(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Onye ala
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Lucky5000(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lawyers want still chop there own
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Testimony1988(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
He's dreaming, just because most of the APGA politicians defected to his party does not mean he will win.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Ezehillary(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so my people do that year, until 3pm, that faithful black day, Tanko and his cancer crew installed an administrator who didn't complete his primary education as Imo governor.. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Abba kyari who orchestrated that must be enjoying his money in hell by now.. undecided

Foolish greedy man..set Imo into problem.

Anambra people no sleeping o...It is not over until it is over.
but apc is dead
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by namo77: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
We don't care
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Babastrong(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Politician is a politician. Nothing concerns me about them.
when my father said, my son don't for politician. I knew that Soludo is also included.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pidaa:

lol as if all those countries cares. After the Lekki massacre and nothing was done by the international bodies then I knew Nigeria was on their own.
9ja is truly on it's own
The international bodies only talk and pass as a world power
Nothing else.

HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE..
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Chucks1989(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Buhari directed all the federal apparatus to be fair to all in Anambra but Some useless ipob terrorists hijacked the election and conducted kangaroo voting. I advised him to challenge the result up to the supreme court
Foolish talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.