Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY (24845 Views)

LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
everyone jus comin refute Everyone
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Eriokanmi: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
That thisday publisher dey operate like cult.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Season of denial. ...Malawi reject his own too, so the police just cook up this suspect to deceive Nigerians again. ..how long will this rubbish continue in this country?Why can't we do things right.....

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
A day is coming when terrorist Malami will be haunted by his evil deeds. He will be tormented by a new breed of power brokers
But nothing happen to Isa Pantami, how about Abba Kyari too...

It's all about sensations and trying to piqued on our political interests, nothing more..
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:
Malami the quota system attorney general of Nigeria is a disgrace and acts like a terrorist! , the police, DSS &army should speak up because Nigerians are tired of impunity
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by deji17: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Every fraud case must be traced to the Biafrau.d. They are evil.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by slowice(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
That malami guy is a hardened criminal... His behaviour and utterances are worrisome and its has become obvious that he is running this country from behind.

He acts and talks like he is above the law and ve no respect for other people, especially those from other tribes
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Emuforlife1:
I talk am......Na Okorogrin
F00l the name is not Igbo.. angry
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
deji17:
Every fraud case must be traced to the Biafrau.d. They are evil.
F00l..

The name is not Igbo.. angry
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Godons1:

He is an IPOB TERRORIST. They should send the idiot to Prison. grin grin
F00l..

The name is not Igbo.. sad
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Misterone: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
this people should stop this useless drama. a warrant signed by malami was presented during the invasion and you want Nigerians to believe unknown people invaded odili house? This government should accept their show of shame and stop chasing shadows
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
have you heard of forged signature before.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by WayoProphet: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
A very huge mistake that will forever haunt Nigeria cry

PrinceOfLagos:
I doubt if Buhari knw what's going on in his government

Nigerians made a BIG MISTAKE in 2015 election
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by abokimallam: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
What of the Magistrate. Is he a fake Magistrate?
He said he was tricked by Malami’s office to sign the search warrant, he later revoked it.
Oga PRO Police, he should be paraded too, except he is not a fake Magistrate.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Godons1: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
F00l..

The name is not Igbo.. sad

Lalasticlala, mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by adamsmith914: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
this people should stop this useless drama. a warrant signed by malami was presented during the invasion and you want Nigerians to believe unknown people invaded odili house? This government should accept their show of shame and stop chasing shadows
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
No wonder you would be going from thread to thread begging people to patronize you, but you have little regard for Nigeria? Are you not aware that the wailers will never patronize you because the hatred for their country will never allow them invest in themselves?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by adamsmith914: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
WayoProphet:
A very huge mistake that will forever haunt Nigeria cry

Sorry for the wailers.

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by softwareman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
For God sake, the impersonator himself admitted the ID card was forged. Must we politicize everything in this country?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
adamsmith914:
Sorry for the wailers.
And shaking hands with foreign Presidents is supposed to prove what?

That Nigeria is still not a poverty stricken,Bandits infested SH1TH0LE? angry
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by TheMostComplex1: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
rave1040:
Same lies

Yes oooooh.

Imagine all this denial. The same thing with unknown gun men & kidnappings & insecurity situation in Nigeria
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by begge: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Later now they will say ipob
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by slivertongue: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=107535003][/quote]

Quote ur self abeg
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Dachris72(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lie lie.... Malami,dss and police are joking...
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Kanixt(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why are they all denying?
they arrested the wrong suspects just shield malami but the real culprits are their in malami office taking coffee

Fear the northerners
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by linearity: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:

Is a warrant sign by Malami valid?

Warranties are usually signed Judges, who seen to be neutral…..Malami is an agent of the Executive Branch of the Government, who are the same body seeking the warrant.

So he can’t be a Judge & an Executioner at the same time…..
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by deji17: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
F00l..

The name is not Igbo.. angry

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by HRMK: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2021
hmmm....interesting....
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Simplythebest: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Out of 14 people arrested is only one name that is made publicly Stanley Nwkazema what happened to the other names? Naija na scam
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by MightySparrow: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Massiveglory:
Are we really sure President Buhari is alive?
Are we really sure of who is in the president's office?
This kind of impunity are huge signs that something fishy is wrong in the presidency.

When Nnamdi Kanu told you the real man in Aso Rock, you people didn't believe him. Now you know.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by pquaver(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2021
JavaScript90:

Haven't heard of the word forgery or u just trying to be smart by half.. Under which law or have u seen anywhere in Nigeria an attorney General of federation signs a warrant of arrest? Guy no rush dey type joor.. Read and find out the real story.. A judge signed not malami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.