Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Please Review My Little React App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Review My Little React App (550 Views)

CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js / Review My App I Built From Scratch / Please Review My Price comparison engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review My Little React App by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's a web music player I developed with React Bootstrap 5 and Sass , users can play , select themes of their choice and also customize media volume. it's responsive for both mobile and desktop devices.it's well tested and fully functional. it has a total of 19 songs . the interesting part is that if I want to add more and more song I will just add the music files and change only one file I.e the array containing the track list..
live site : https://react-imusic.netlify.app

github repo : https://github.com/ahmedsaniadamu/react-i-music-player

please your reviews are highly welcomed. since I'm not expert I'm still learning...

3 Likes

Re: Please Review My Little React App by Ayo081(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cool, trust me you're doing well. Don't abandon it, keep improving on the app. You can improve on the UI. Meybe you could get some API that would give you real time playlist too. Thumbs up.
Re: Please Review My Little React App by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ayo081:
Cool, trust me you're doing well. Don't abandon it, keep improving on the app. You can improve on the UI. Meybe you could get some API that would give you real time playlist too. Thumbs up.
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Please Review My Little React App by valzey(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
You're doing well, next step is to remove the music files, host it somewhere else like your drive and pull from it. You should not check those kind of files to source control.
Re: Please Review My Little React App by Singlecliq: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good one. You have done well. However, these are some observations;

1. Use external API to fetch your music. Spotify or similar APIs.
2. Can you format your codes. e.g Prettier. I was having migraine going through it.
3. Can you read more on architecture in react. Your folder structures is not clean enough, as you combined everything into components.
4. Please look into these coding principles KISS and DRY. It will make you a better programmer.

I can’t say much about the design because design will be provided by a UX designer. Don’t rush things, take it a step at a time. See you at the top sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Programming Language To Learn / Cyber Security Tutor Needed / Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.