Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? (180 Views)

What To Do If You Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Wrong Account / One Chance Woman Caught And Stripped Unclad At Onitsha Main Market (video) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? by bummyla(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Twice I mistakenly picked up whatapp video calls unclad, thinking they were voice calls, thank God I always realize in time to cut them off, but one day I pray it does not happen that I will be unlucky not to realize in time and for for whosoever to see what he or she is not suppose to see.

Have you made that mistake before and how did you save the situation?
Re: Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't walk around naked.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? by bummyla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I don't walk around naked.. sad
They both happened immediately I finished having my evening bath, while in my bedroom about to dress up
Re: Have You Mistakenly Answer A Video Call Unclad? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
bummyla:
They both happened immediately I finished having my evening bath, while in my bedroom about to dress up
Lol..

Shit happens.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Austin Okai Call For National Assignment Is A Generational Call - Joseph / Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway / Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.