Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? (185 Views)

Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation / Newsbreak: NBA Splits Into Two As Core North Forms New Faction / 2019: Sowore Meets Herdsmen In Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening Nlanders.
I told my little bro to sit his butt at home when he showed me his NYSC call up letter which indicated he should travel to kebbi State.
And we can all see the unthinkables happening around those regions not to talk more of the horrible distance from Lagos to kebbi State.
#i no get brother wey I go dash bandit or boko in the name of the so called NYSC who gives no shit about people's children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? by YeyeGbami: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
If 2 say he know him for don try do posting to safer region.
Re: Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? by NLbabygirl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Drwinz:
Good evening Nlanders.
I told my little bro to sit his butt at home when he showed me his NYSC call up letter which indicated he should travel to kebbi State.
And we can all see the unthinkables happening around those regions not to talk more of the horrible distance from Lagos to kebbi State.
#i no get brother wey I go dash bandit or boko in the name of the so called NYSC who gives no shit about people's children.
What can he do about it? My friend was posted to kaduna but she’s not going due to insecurity. Is it possible to do anything about it?
Re: Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
NLbabygirl:

What can he do about it? My friend was posted to kaduna but she’s not going due to insecurity. Is it possible to do anything about it?
She should keep the call up letter and wait for the next batch. so that she can reapply for redeployment by the next batch and then another state will given to her. There’s no issues there

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Forex Killer - Automated Forex Trading Killer Review / Obaseki Urges Measures To Check Population Growth / Know How To Merge Mac PDF Files With Attachments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.