Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria (633 Views)

US Customs Seizes Undeclared $68k Cash From Nigeria-bound Family / Edwin Ijeoma Who Renounced Nigerian Citizenship, Expelled From South Africa / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by domwas2(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2021
What's the best way to get money from a family friend in South Africa to Nigeria?

With good exchange rate to Naira please.
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Abegi app or you take Bitcoin.
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Buy USDT or BUSD..

If you are into crypt0..

B1tcoin will do..

But you run the risk of price fluctuations..
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by domwas2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Did you just mention Abeg app
LordPherule:
Abegi app or you take Bitcoin.
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by Somandla: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Exchange peer to peer, last I checked it was N35 to R1 , or through western union or normal bank xfer.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2021
domwas2:
Did you just mention Abeg app

Yes sir
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by domwas2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thanks...so that's the best I've got to get my money. Thanks man
Somandla:
Exchange peer to peer, last I checked it was N35 to R1 , or through western union or normal bank xfer.
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by domwas2(m): 5:21am On Nov 26, 2021
I have a good internet connection but whenever I try logging in on Abeg app it's always bad network connection
LordPherule:

Yes sir
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
I guess that's glo network. Use VPN and WiFi and the problem will be solved.
domwas2:
I have a good internet connection but whenever I try logging in on Abeg app it's always bad network connection
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still Selling:
- Google Voice Logs: Get your GV to text US #.
- Phone Number Portal for Web/App Verification - viz you can create WhatsApp for various countries.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Logs.
- Other unindexed logs
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Cash From South Africa To Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Contact us for your:

▫️Cashing out of Bitcoin/USDT/ETH et al.
(Receiving majorly into Blockchain & Binance wallet)

▫️ Redeeming of Gift Cards & e-Codes.
(First-Hand Rate - At juicy and fair rates)

▫️Coinme™ Vouchers Redeeming
(Before ordering a voucher, always hesitate to ask for the number to vend to)

▫️Blocking:
PayPal/Venmo
Payoneer/Zelle funds
CashApp/Facebook/Apple Pay
(Tidied freelance funds)

Fair rates & swift payment.

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary UAE Is Denying Nigerian Citizens Work Permit / Can A Nigeria Trained Medical Doctor Do Residency In Canada / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.