Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud (29288 Views)

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by kerry57: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Malami is pantastically corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by vineyardfarms: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:
https://punchng.com/malami-named-in-139m-bank-transfers-reps-fault-process/

@ malami one of the plaque and cancarworm eating the fabric of this nation.
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Saao(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
gambia:
Malami is above the law, so nothing will happen.
for now yes, but in the nearest future, he will go to jail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by tillaman(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
He should be interrogated
If not for the quota system form of government he doesn’t merit the post at all, I have heard him and I can say he’s not smart dude is slow and he should be jailed if he’s found guilty but then what do I know ? Is Abba Kyari not in one of his Mansions drinking burukutu and chewing goro despite all he was accused of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by BABANGBALI: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
There is no way that modafoka can be completely free of all the dirty allegations against him, but his modafokn boss won’t do anything to him, because they are both modafokas

2 Likes

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by plaindealer: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
I read up and down and I still did not see any fraud of where the AJ stole money.

Just say you don't like the process, but claiming fraud sounds silly and dubious, this is why I hate the Nigerian media and their fake and dubious headlines, always deceptive and unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Billygee2u: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
kristonium:
That man is redefining looting on all fronts!

Still dazed, he is still retaining that post!

This government is the biggest tragedy to ever befall mankind!
do you think you have a government ?
you don't have a government,you only have Fulani terrorists in Aso Rock .
watch out,nothing gonna happen to the crook called Malami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Buksaylor: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
kristonium:
That man is redefining looting on all fronts!

Still dazed, he is still retaining that post!

This government is the biggest tragedy to ever befall mankind!

He's doing it for somebody nah...and the person cannot sack him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Quiny32323: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
It seems this bastard is more powerful than buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by mechanics(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Why is he always in the news for bad reasons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Brushstrokes20: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Just like the redundant coupist, Malami is a NUISANCE!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Jemerson: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Doracity82:
To all the moderators of this forum :
this account / nlpolicewoman / ilovedemmanna is operated by one person and has been consistently flouting the Nairaland rules below,

Rule 1
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 6
Rule 8
Rule 9
Rule 11
Rule 18
Rule 19

Kindly do something about this menace on this forum. Thanks

I'm enjoying your foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Billygee2u: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Luckydubby7:
This malami own don too much na.

He's the head of Cabals in Aso Rock,he leads the terrorists and Shehu follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Malami is too arrogant..
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Jonah507(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
He will still deny this and there won't be any punishment for it since he's a northerner!

When last did you hear about Kyari?

What an administration!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Basiliun: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
malami here malami there, nawa ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by proprince(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Malami is the face of corruption.

Buhari Govt just love corrupt people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Arabaincubus: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
The next administration should be ready for a serious probe.

Many people employed by this administration to fight corruption have been sacked.

Those remaining are still there because they are un-sackable, but highly corrupt.

What a tragedy of a nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by kjhova(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
This is a poor report from Punch Newspaper. The headline being a total lie compared to the actual news. So unprofessional an attempt at mud slinging at a politician.
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Billygee2u: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Quiny32323:
It seems this bastard is more powerful than buhari.
Which Buhari ? call a spade a spade .
there's no Buhari in Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by juman(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Malami name is synonym with corruption.

His name flies around every time.
He might the front for buhari stealing money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by BrashMan: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2021
This bastard and the useless lifeless mannequin must be jailed when they leave office. They have looted this country to the ground and are planning to run to Niger when they are done. The useless vulture will not comment on threads like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Benchilwell: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Doracity82:
To all the moderators of this forum :
this account / nlpolicewoman / ilovedemmanna is operated by one person and has been consistently flouting the Nairaland rules below,

Rule 1
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 6
Rule 8
Rule 9
Rule 11
Rule 18
Rule 19

Kindly do something about this menace on this forum. Thanks
why are u reporting to mod on that zombie. U don turn to reporter machine like him
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Krismas(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
cool I tot the AGF was different from the MOF?
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Doracity82(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Jemerson:

I'm enjoying your foolishness
when I look at you, I pity your parents and wonder how they will look like
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Billygee2u: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Arabaincubus:
The next administration should be ready for a serious probe.

Many people employed by this administration to fight corruption have been sacked.

Those remaining are still there because they are un-sackable, but highly corrupt.

What a tragedy of a nation!
wake up from your slumber,stop dreaming,there will be no other administration . Are you among those believing 2023 fantasy elections ?
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Doracity82(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Benchilwell:
why are u reporting to mod on that zombie. U don turn to reporter machine like him
God forbid, I won't be like that zombie. I just want it to be on record.
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by Billygee2u: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2021
BrashMan:
This bastard and the useless lifeless mannequin must be jailed when they leave office. They have looted this country to the ground and are planning to run to Niger when they are done. The useless vulture will not comment on threads like this.
Because they're not going to leave office,that's why they're collecting loan weekly and looting them with impunity
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by newoffer: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
The power the AGF willed is too much. Just like the former whose SAN was taken due to corruption and excessive abuse of power
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by plaindealer: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
kjhova:
This is a poor report from Punch Newspaper. The headline being a total lie compared to the actual news. So unprofessional an attempt at mud slinging at a politician.

Did you notice too?

Just imagine, Punch is alleging fraud while perpetrating their own fraud with a fraudulent and deceptive headline.

Punch is indeed fraudulent and corrupt., the sad irony.
Re: Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Malami boy for kebbi get like three extremely luxury super cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.