Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC (46236 Views)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / Union Bank Releases Sustainability, Innovation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by AmazingELixir: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
grin

I just can't wrap my head around Nigerians unassailable penchant for going against the law.

For me Kuda bank works....I've been making transfers and paying my bills without all those annoying bank charges.

8 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by muyeindaclub(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
My best Bank App so far
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by KosherChukwu(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
FG want the youths to remain jobless, why Banning crypto at the first place

9 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by ClassicMG(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Mm
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
It's obvious kuda can arrange efcc to catch you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by psychologist(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Bb
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by noble71(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
sad
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Awesomeking: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
You can't expect them to break the law to please you all.. If central bank closes down kuda bank wetin d employees go chop? All of you above me showing anger would have done the same thing to save your assets.. Kuda forever.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by JoeOdion(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
What has happened to our educational system? There's a serious dumbing down going on in this country and it seems only 1% of the population still has a measure of intelligence left. The bank has explained its position and see the comments on the first page. God help Nigeria with the state of its citizens, I fear for the future.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Pierocash(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
I think CBN needs to be challenged in court over this directive. Such directive is illegal, and runs fowl of the law .

Aside that , crypto traders like me don't trade crypto using bank cards directly, so you can't close my account without evidence linking me to crypto trades as no reference indicating that the money in my account is proceed of crypto

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by tradepunter: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Lovenorth:
The useless untrained terrorists will soon troop here with their insult as usual

Just like you and many others ransacking the entire north..

Ironic a bloody terrorist calling others terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by hotwax: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Not crypto kuda. See twisting. They fuckup..they r now using crypto to safe face

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by ogunboi: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Seriously? Make I transfer my money commot for this rubbish app fast fast! So Kuda Dey now work For CBN and efcc. Even first bank and Zenith wey I Dey use do crypto no Dey report na kuda wey belong to a youth Dey f***k up! God punish Kuda

8 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by donforeign: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Just repeating yourself using different words.. you didn't say anything meaningful....getata yeye bank

11 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2021
elganzar:
If you use Binance P2P, simply mark a particular seller/buyer's name that is within your usual transaction range__ make him your steady buyer/seller...

If you don't get it___ cool
That's the way to go...
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by IamDavid(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
RichDad1:
If you’re legit, you have nothing to fear.
false accusation na your mate?

7 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by darthv: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Lovenorth:
The useless untrained terrorists will soon troop here with their insult as usual
Seun,lalasticalala,myndd44
Rule number 2
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Kudos to whoever authored that press release.
S/He used the kind of tone and language particularly understood by that age bracket.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
RichDad1:

Crypto is fraud?? Abi I no understand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by sheddyboy01(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Nah them sabi
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Pimine: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
RichDad1:
Aswearugaaad

If you keep being stupid, you'll have something to fear. Dumbo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by angelfallz(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Just make sure there is no mention of crypto in the space for remarks, when making a transfer.
ogunboi:
Seriously? Make I transfer my money commot for this rubbish app fast fast! So Kuda Dey now work For CBN and efcc. Even first bank and Zenith wey I Dey use do crypto no Dey report na kuda wey belong to a youth Dey f***k up! God punish Kuda
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Lovenorth:

Sorry, dooh, pele, the north will be safe for you all soon from tax collectors bandits and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by IamDavid(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Awesomeking:
You can't expect them to break the law to please you all.. If central bank closes down kuda bank wetin d employees go chop? All of you above me showing anger would have done the same thing to save your assets.. Kuda forever.
Okay. I advertised kuda more than you until I had a personal encounter. I didnt take a kobo that doesn't belong to me. The normal procedure should be innocent until proven guilty, kuda uses guilty for months, until extremely proven innocent. You don't wanna go through that horrible experience. We all use different banks (which are all under CBN) and we know why were saying kuda is not good especially if your into online businesses, not just crypto. Thousands of people complaining can't be mad na

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Ewedegubbler: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Which kind mum bank be dis, mumu bank doing mums things.. e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Vello(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Kreamie:
They fall hands sha
How?
By obeying the law?
We can't all be 'animals'
If your hand fall, my own is up for Kuda �‍♂️�
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Eniade99(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
It's a matter time before Kids become kudanu. They have forgotten Bihari will leave one day and another will be in power in better understanding of financial institutions. They will soon lose relevance
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Stankovic22: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians most times react without reasoning.

Is it Kuda that made the law? If Kuda disobeys CBN and their licensed is withdrawn will you give them another one?

This things happen everywhere, hold the government accountable not an innocent company that is doing business to survive just like you and I in this difficult part of the world.

Just yesterday some students were busy insulting ASUU, calling them heartless this and that and I asked them just a question which they couldn't answer... " if your father is working and not getting paid by his boss, will you fight your father or encourage him to stop going to work? " they said they will fight the boss and stop the father from going to work and I asked, why then are you insulting ASUU for doing the same thing you would advice your father to do?

This government is evil and heartless, Kuda, ASUU, NMA, etc are just victims just like you and I.... Struggling to survive in a shithole country... Nigerians should be reasonable and stop adding salt to injury... No company will deliberately want to lose her companies unless there is a gun pointed at them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by Midas01: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Since when is crypto an illegitimate business.

Sha the goal is to add numerous bank accounts to your binance account that way the different banks won't suspect a thing.
RichDad1:

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by juniorstar(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
So is I receive 100 credit alerts in a day my kuda account will have a post no debit..nawa oo
Re: Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC by slimghost(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians are so irresponsible and hate accountability. These banks are regulated by an Apex bank and risk their license being withdrawn for certain infractions.
CBN have said, ‘no crypto transaction’ right or wrong, all regulated banks must abide by this.
No need being emotional over this. These kids expect KUDA to risk their license over 800k?.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.