Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) (64848 Views)

NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
For this Buhari Economy
I get 10 billion for my bank account
But I dey wealr Chinos Sandals everywhere I go

I get 24 foreign cars
But I dey order Uber

Why??
Showing off Wealth in a country where everybody eye dey red is like inviting criminals to pay you visit.
Make una dey use una head

bros, cut soap and sponge for me naah!
I promise to follow you dey wear sandal and chinos skirt.
Infact Uber is too flamboyant, I will be using Keke napep as long as money dey account and my 4 soldiers are chopping fine grin
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by kingsclass: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
Afghanistan is a safer place than Eastern Nigeria today. So sad. cry
You are a bloody liar,who sold this dummy to you?

1 Like

Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by 007lss: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Godispeace:
Yoruba land is very well peaceful and progressive, u criminal oriented igbos are rushing down here via una Night buses, we go kee una finish in dem una papa well make una start una crime for here oooo . Nonsense rogues
thank so much dear friend, I'm not igbo or Hausa or Fulani, I'm a Yoruba man from abeokuta(sotola is my surname) , those other part of the country is very save just like southwest before and as time goes on things change, if care is not taking ,this mess is going to spreed generally, our politician and government have to do something fast, the rate or poverty is increasing everyday
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
you said it all
JackDaAlienz:
For this Buhari Economy

I get 24 foreign cars
But I dey order Uber

Why??
Showing off Wealth in a country where everybody eye dey red is like inviting criminals to pay you visit.

Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by caracas: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
Afghanistan is a safer place than Eastern Nigeria today. So sad. cry
We love it like that.
Mr Benue aka land of massacres....
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by emonis88: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Don't u see d similarities with bokoharam n iswap MOD ? I smell a rat.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
That is a sign that Buhari has marked Obi Cubana for Assassination. He tried to bring him down with EFCC and failed, he has now used a faceless group to claim Biafra group.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
ALL THESE BIAFRA AGITATION MONKEYS HAVE NOT MADE HALF THE NOISE ASIRI DOKUBO MADE IN HIS DAY UNTIL HE SAW THE FIRST GHANA MUST GO LOADED WITH U.S $ AND BECAME AS COLD AS ICE-BLOCK AND HAS SINCE AFTER RECEIVING THE $s BECOME AS FAT AS 4 PIGS PUT TOGETHER.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by heartbeat84: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Who are these bunch of bastards again? Nothing wey pesin no go see o............
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Kdon2: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
You claim to be intelligent but you lack the ability to do simple calculation
You want referendum yet cannot even sponsor a single SE elected representative to lodge a formal request or a declaration of interest. Not a senator, not a reps member, not a governor, not even a member in any of the SE state assembly. Nobody. Nothing. Yet you expect Buhari to declare republic of biafra just like that
How dumb can a people be collectively
You blame Buhari for the nonrealization of biafra

Mr calculus it does not take rocket science to address the agitation, only a demented leader ignore such agitation. Only in Africa! Wise up man!
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by skybeauty(f): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
First is Unknown Gunmen, second is Biafra National Guard thiefing biscuits, the other time we see Biafra Motherland Worriors, now we are seeing “Angry Vipers”, very soon we will see Biafra Batman� . All these jokes just to discredit IPOB. Anyone issuing statements on behalf of IPOB or Biafra which does not come from Emma Powerful is not IPOB.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kdon2:

Mr calculus it does not take rocket science to address the agitation, only a demented leader ignore such agitation. Only in Africa! Wise up man!
Personally I want the SE to get thier biafra, just that they lack the intellectual and political know-how to do it
Worse still they put an emotional demented albino monkey in charge of the struggle, someone that was even willing to fight in court on Wednesday if his lawyers hadn't stopped him from charging towards one of the DSS officers.
I support Buhari not negotiating with the SE
They should fuuuuck off or worse still they should continue thier sit at home and keep killing themselves

1 Like

Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
skybeauty:
First is Unknown Gunmen, second is Biafra National Guard thiefing biscuits, the other time we see Biafra Motherland Worriors, now we are seeing “Angry Vipers”, very soon we will see Biafra Batman� . All these jokes just to discredit IPOB. Anyone issuing statements on behalf of IPOB or Biafra which does not come from Emma Powerful is not IPOB.
This points to one thing that you folks are too dumb to decifer; the struggle lacks organization, and has most probably been hijacked by alot of willing criminals
What else do you expect when the albino monkey leader of the struggle admonished his followers to blowup prisons and set inmates free who are willing to fight for biafra. Stop complaining jare

1 Like

Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
For this Buhari Economy

I get 24 foreign cars
But I dey order Uber

Why??

Yes we think alike bro
But I still prefer to using my small car
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ikinternational:

The man was never arrested. Much less a cell

Simple invite n questioning, the Nigerian media can't even report correctly.

Like for instance, Everytime police take witnesses in for questioning, in the media, you'll hear how everyone was arrested. lol n smh

Who did this to us

Which kind invite, invite that lasted for 72 hours??

Know what you’re saying oo
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOETHNICITY:

Personally I want the SE to get thier biafra, just that they lack the intellectual and political know-how to do it
Worse still they put an emotional demented albino monkey in charge of the struggle, someone that was even willing to fight in court on Wednesday if his lawyers hadn't stopped him from charging towards one of the DSS officers.
I support Buhari not negotiating with the SE
They should fuuuuck off or worse still they should continue thier sit at home and keep killing themselves

Bros there is no reason for your emotional outburst in view of the current shenanigans in the country. We all can feel the impact of bad leadership. I m happy you agreed that if they genuinely crave Biafra they should be given its a universal right.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iliveforever:

Which kind invite, invite that lasted for 72 hours??

Know what you’re saying oo

Invite has a deadline?? Nigerians sef
Arrest without mug shot abi?

The whole point of even coming to the invite is to show you're willing to play ball. You're not obligated to show up. But that will force them to do it more formally. Meaning lawyers, court dates, and court appearances. But most importantly, an official charge.

Guy which kind 72hrs. You have no idea how long they talked to that man. Obi certainly haven't said anything.

You are aware others have gone through similar thing with efcc recently right? And the media also reported it as arrests. IE, mompha, bitcoin lord and e money. Have you seen any of those guys appear in court as an arrest would suggest?

But you can believe what you wish . I can read between the lines
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
This points to one thing that you folks are too dumb to decifer; the struggle lacks organization, and has most probably been hijacked by alot of willing criminals
What else do you expect when the albino monkey leader of the struggle admonished his followers to blowup prisons and set inmates free who are willing to fight for biafra. Stop complaining jare

The genius that won't show his account balance.
Fuvck you

The day I take your advice is the same day I jump. Simple

You lots that argue over change of 500 naira coming to nairaland to play advisor is really irritating.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ikinternational:

The genius that won't show his account balance.
Fuvck you

The day I take your advice is the same day I jump. Simple

You lots that argue over change of 500 naira coming to nairaland to play advisor is really irritating.

Why do you wanna see my balance poor thing
Everything about poor things like you is all about how deep ones Pocket is.
It's the size of ones pocket that you use assess
Account Bal kee you there
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Ikinternational: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Why do you wanna see my balance poor thing
Everything about poor things like you is all about how deep ones Pocket is.
It's the size of ones pocket that you use assess
Account Bal kee you there

Should I loud it??
FUVCK YOU

Behind on rent but play advisor online..smh
Stupid motherfuckers that drive Corollas
The nerve...
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:32am On Nov 13, 2021
I would soon read if their untimely death here..
grin grin grin grin

Ndi eririeri
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by GreenPill: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Okay.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Stupid illiterate!
According to them every Northerner is a Fulani, hungry idiots
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Commentor:
AfghanEASTern
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:
I wonder why a man like Obi Cubana will tag himself with a brainwashed group of thugs, cultist doing their scam ipob �.
He is a true Nwafor.

See Mumu question being ask by a mumuristic Mumu Master,
I have taken out time to follow you here on NL but discovered that you are nothing but an empty vessel, a big IDIOT.

SO as dump as you are you don't know that every IGBO man is an IPOB, both the one in diaspora and at home.
Cubana is a bonafide Nwafor IPOB..

Why should I be explaining this facts to a common terrorist and a life failure self.

Thunder faya you on the daily basis" Itibolibo Anuofia'.
Re: Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

See Mumu question being ask by a mumuristic Mumu Master,
I have taken out time to follow you here on NL but discovered that you are nothing but an empty vessel, a big IDIOT.

SO as dump as you are you don't know that every IGBO man is an IPOB, both the one in diaspora and at home.
Cubana is a bonafide Nwafor IPOB..

Why should I be explaining this facts to a common terrorist and a life failure self.

Thunder faya you on the daily basis" Itibolibo Anuofia'.

Animal grin grin
this eternally cursed bororo terrorist thats destined to be useless and unfortunate in life
is truely senseless
so he is in support of the scam ipob yet he is friends with the enemy of ipob grin
typical cursed bororo terrorist wey no get sense grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.