Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible (1124 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / See The Oldest Catholic Church In Eastern Nigeria, Started In 1886: Pics / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by siant: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your problem is that you are angry with God or your angry with me..

Because there is no place I said liberty to do sin. But I pray God heals your heart so that you can read properly

2 Corinthians 3:17 ►
King James Bible
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

New Living Translation
For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
This verse is actually talking about freedom from the bondage of sin and devil. Go and read Galatians 4 very well check verse 9, Read chapter 1: 28. Not the kind of liberty you're referring to which is not relevant to my post that you quoted in the first place.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
siant:
This verse is actually talking about freedom from the bondage of sin and devil. Go and read Galatians 4 very well check verse 9, Read chapter 1: 28. Not the kind of liberty you're referring to which is not relevant to my post that you quoted in the first place.

No matter how you try to specify this verse

In Jesus you are free to do whatever is good

Now if I start to tell you the spiritual activities that occur in churches that are very miraculous it will blow your mind.

So just understand that once your in Jesus any good thing is permitted
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by siant: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No matter how you try to specify this verse

In Jesus you are free to do whatever is good

Now if I start to tell you the spiritual activities that occur in churches that are very miraculous it will blow your mind.

So just understand that once your in Jesus any good thing is permitted
Who is saying you're not free to do whatever is good? But those observation I made in my write-up, which you consider as good due to liberty, ponder on it if they are scriptural, if they are not dangerous.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
siant:
Who is saying you're not free to do whatever is good? But those observation I made in my write-up, which you consider as good due to liberty, ponder on it if they are scriptural, if they are not dangerous.

There is nothing wrong with the things we do because the Bible is filled with prosperity and miraculous events

siant:

Unlike in many Christian churches where most of the prayer and preaching will base on prosperity, miracles,

No real man of God bases their preaching on anything apart from Jesus..

But as we preach Jesus we also combine it with being successful financially because poverty probably leads to sin and without miraculous events Bible becomes a story book.

So the observation you made is not completely true because John the Baptist lived a pure holy self righteousness life yet people Said he has a demon

Jesus came eating and drinking those same people said he was a glutton and wine drinker

So no matter what happens in church you will still find one thing to complain about
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by siant: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is nothing wrong with the things we do because the Bible is filled with prosperity and miraculous events

No real man of God bases their preaching on anything apart from Jesus..

But as we preach Jesus we also combine it with being successful financially because poverty probably leads to sin and without miraculous events Bible becomes a story book.

So the observation you made is not completely true because John the Baptist lived a pure holy self righteousness life yet people Said he has a demon

Jesus came eating and drinking those same people said he was a glutton and wine drinker

So no matter what happens in church you will still find one thing to complain about
O ya show me the people that Jesus made rich in the Bible when he was alive. Jesus did not shed his Blood on the cross in order for anyone to be rich and financially ok. If only you remember what Satan told Jesus when he showed Him the world and its glory, that everything is in his hand. (And he did not lie!) He told Him to worship him then everything will be given to Him. So when you centre your teaching on prosperity and worldly materials, what you're indirectly telling your church is that they should go and worship Satan. One does not necessarily need to be a Christian before he can become wealthy. You can acquire wealth as a business man, as a politician that stole public money, even as an armed robber. You don't need to ask people to receive Christ by enticing them with prosperity. What if prosperity do not come as you promised? They will backslide.

When Jesus called his disciples, they were fishermen, they have caught a lot of fish. He told them to follow him, they left all the fish and followed him. Christian journey is not a comfortable one, it involves fierce fights with devil and the world. That's why it's described as a narrow path. 'In many tribulations we must enter into the kingdom of God' Acts 14:22.

I am not saying poverty is what qualifies anyone for the kingdom of God but rather Christianity teaches how a rich can make heaven. See James 5.
Why laying emphasis on prosperity when we don't find such example in the early church in the book of Acts or any Epistle?

Please compare and contrast the messages of Jesus to the church of Smyrna in Revelation 2:8-9 and the church of Laodecians in Revelation 3 verses17&18.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2021
siant:
O ya show me the people that Jesus made rich in the Bible when he was alive. Jesus did not shed his Blood on the cross in order for anyone to be rich and financially ok. If only you remember what Satan told Jesus when he showed Him the world and its glory, that everything is in his hand. (And he did not lie!) He told Him to worship him then everything will be given to Him. So when you centre your teaching on prosperity and worldly materials, what you're indirectly telling your church is that they should go and worship Satan. One does not necessarily need to be a Christian before he can become wealthy. You can acquire wealth as a business man, as a politician that stole public money, even as an armed robber. You don't need to ask people to receive Christ by enticing them with prosperity. What if prosperity do not come as you promised? They will backslide.

When Jesus called his disciples, they were fishermen, they have caught a lot of fish. He told them to follow him, they left all the fish and followed him. Christian journey is not a comfortable one, it involves fierce fights with devil and the world. That's why it's described as a narrow path. 'In many tribulations we must enter into the kingdom of God' Acts 14:22.

I am not saying poverty is what qualifies anyone for the kingdom of God but rather Christianity teaches how a rich can make heaven. See James 5.
Why laying emphasis on prosperity when we don't find such example in the early church in the book of Acts or any Epistle?

Please compare and contrast the messages of Jesus to the church of Smyrna in Revelation 2:8-9 and the church of Laodecians in Revelation 3 verses17&18.

First to be made whole means all the things about your life became completely good so it include financial things and in the Bible Jesus made many people whole you can see the number of rich people Jesus became pals with due to their position and wealth it was a very rich man that buried Jesus not a poor man it was a very rich lady that poured perfume on Jesus to prepare his burial

siant:

O ya show me the people that Jesus made rich in the Bible when he was alive. Jesus did not shed his Blood on the cross in order for anyone to be rich and financially ok

2 Corinthians 8:9 ►
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

New Living Translation
You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.

Only this scripture tells you why Jesus wants you to be rich I hope you can see what God wants you to be rich

siant:

If only you remember what Satan told Jesus when he showed Him the world and its glory, that everything is in his hand. (And he did not lie!) He told Him to worship him then everything will be given to Him. So when you centre your teaching on prosperity and worldly materials, what you're indirectly telling your church is that they should go and worship Satan.

First Satan wants Jesus to obey him so that Satan can become God because whom ever you obey is your God second Jesus came to take back the world Adam lost to Satan and devil told Jesus indirectly you don't need to die when I can give the world to you easily if only you do what I say

So like I told you no one is focusing his teaching on prosperity rather all teaching is based on Jesus when you have Jesus automatically you have the whole world you have the whole money because God has everything

siant:

One does not necessarily need to be a Christian before he can become wealthy. You can acquire wealth as a business man, as a politician that stole public money, even as an armed robber. You don't need to ask people to receive Christ by enticing them with prosperity. What if prosperity do not come as you promised? They will backslide.

No one said you should be a Christian before you can be rich... But the truth is that you can become a Christian and God will bless you in all areas

Philippians 4:19 ►
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

siant:

You don't need to ask people to receive Christ by enticing them with prosperity. What if prosperity do not come as you promised? They will backslide.

If prosperity do not come then it shows their eye was not on Jesus because if you put your eye on Jesus you will be satisfied with any position that you are in

God wants us to use every available means to draw men to God but after you draw them with any method then focus them on Jesus

You can see Jesus feed many hungry people when they came to him before he told them his flesh was food the purpose of feeding them is to tell them the real food they should desire so nothing wrong with using different methods to draw men for God

siant:

Nope because you can see it below Jesus promised them one hundred times reward on any thing they left in order to follow him calculate one hundred times profit what it is both in this world and for all eternity

Matthew 19:29 ►
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

New Living Translation
And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will inherit eternal life.

siant:

Everything about God to man is to make him prosper so I don't know where you saw poverty in the Bible as a reward or good thing
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2021
siant:

Revelation 3:17-18
17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’(A) But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.(B) 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire,(C) so you can become rich; and white clothes(D) to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness;(E) and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see

You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’....

This place is in two dimensions

Because some one can acquire wealth and still need God so those ones that need God this scripture do not affect them
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by siant: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

First to be made whole means all the things about your life became completely good so it include financial things and in the Bible Jesus made many people whole you can see the number of rich people Jesus became pals with due to their position and wealth it was a very rich man that buried Jesus not a poor man it was a very rich lady that poured perfume on Jesus to prepare his burial

2 Corinthians 8:9 ►
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

New Living Translation
You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.

Only this scripture tells you why Jesus wants you to be rich I hope you can see what God wants you to be rich

First Satan wants Jesus to obey him so that Satan can become God because whom ever you obey is your God second Jesus came to take back the world Adam lost to Satan and devil told Jesus indirectly you don't need to die when I can give the world to you easily if only you do what I say

So like I told you no one is focusing his teaching on prosperity rather all teaching is based on Jesus when you have Jesus automatically you have the whole world you have the whole money because God has everything

No one said you should be a Christian before you can be rich... But the truth is that you can become a Christian and God will bless you in all areas

Philippians 4:19 ►
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

If prosperity do not come then it shows their eye was not on Jesus because if you put your eye on Jesus you will be satisfied with any position that you are in

God wants us to use every available means to draw men to God but after you draw them with any method then focus them on Jesus

You can see Jesus feed many hungry people when they came to him before he told them his flesh was food the purpose of feeding them is to tell them the real food they should desire so nothing wrong with using different methods to draw men for God

Nope because you can see it below Jesus promised them one hundred times reward on any thing they left in order to follow him calculate one hundred times profit what it is both in this world and for all eternity

Matthew 19:29 ►
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

New Living Translation
And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will inherit eternal life.

Everything about God to man is to make him prosper so I don't know where you saw poverty in the Bible as a reward or good thing

Due to the interpretation you give to 2 Corinthians 8 :9, I can now confirm that the level of your knowledge of scripture is very shallow. The verse is speaking about spiritual thing, you're giving it wrong interpretation.
Fake bishop, you had better leave all these your fanciful teachings and face the true gospel of Christ. I knew you will refer to this very verse. Those who Bible refers to as poor are the poor in spirit, financial issue has no place here
We are talking about spiritual things, you are talking worldly thing. Go and inherit all the money and properties that Jesus once possessed and now willed to you. So that you might become rich now that he has become poor. Why do your lots like twisting the scripture to suit your flesh and canal need? Once you said Jesus mingled with rich people, i have been able to know your level of spiritual maturity.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2021
siant:
Due to the interpretation you give to 2 Corinthians 8 :9, I can now confirm that the level of your knowledge of scripture is very shallow. The verse is speaking about spiritual thing, you're giving it wrong interpretation.
Fake bishop, you had better leave all these your fanciful teachings and face the true gospel of Christ. I knew you will refer to this very verse. Those who Bible refers to as poor are the poor in spirit, financial issue has no place here
We are talking about spiritual things, you are talking worldly thing. Go and inherit all the money and properties that Jesus once possessed and now willed to you. So that you might become rich now that he has become poor. Why do your lots like twisting the scripture to suit your flesh and canal need? Once you said Jesus mingled with rich people, i have been able to know your level of spiritual maturity.

I am a great man of God and I know who I am

So I don't force people to believe that God sent me because my sheep hear my voice

You are free to believe anything you want like I told you there is liberty to do good and chose any good things you want
You are free to chose to be poor

But my rich God called me to be infinitely rich and you are free to hate me for saying that

God bless you
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Steep(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I did not say angel passed Islam to men

What I said is that God's angel foretold the behavior of Islam people and you can see the various things he said happen in the life's of Muslims people

Islam is like a wild animal and thier hand is on every one and every one hand is on them
God said he will multiply Ishmael decendant and you can see that happening in the life's of Muslims

The angel foretold the future character of Islam when he spoke about Ishmael decendant which you can clearly see in the Bible

Some thing can be great it does not make it the perfect way now

Both Judaism and Islam all have the same root which is part of the old way by which angels passed on information from God to man

@bolded you said Islam and Judaism has the same root and are part of the old way in which information was passed from God to man implying that Islam is of God.

Islam was never part of the way God spoke to man rather Islam is from the spirit of the antichrist which denies that Jesus is the son of God.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Steep:

@bolded you said Islam and Judaism has the same root and are part of the old way in which information was passed from God to man implying that Islam is of God.

Islam was never part of the way God spoke to man rather Islam is from the spirit of the antichrist which denies that Jesus is the son of God.

I said they passed on information from God to man I did not say they passed Islam from God to man

You can clearly see from scripture how the angel was fore saying all the things Islam character will be like and how they the decendant of ishmael will be behaving

This clearly shows God knew Islam a likely demonic religion will come in the future
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Steep(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I said they passed on information from God to man I did not say they passed Islam from God to man

You can clearly see from scripture how the angel was fore saying all the things Islam character will be like and how they the decendant of ishmael will be behaving

This clearly shows God knew Islam a likely demonic religion will come in the future
Yes the angel might have revealed the future but it is wrong to say Islam and Judaism has same root or Islam is part of the old way of sending message. Islam is much more earlier than Christianity in fact it is a reaction to the spread of Christianity.
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Steep:

Yes the angel might have revealed the future but it is wrong to say Islam and Judaism has same root or Islam is part of the old way of sending message. Islam is much more earlier than Christianity in fact it is a reaction to the spread of Christianity.

I never said they were the same root I said or am trying to say both were foretold by angels and both are not the way to be saved which is very true

Angel's passed information about their character from God to man

So now it only those who have the son have life
Re: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ISLAM Started In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Islam is a religion God prophecied about their character

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / How To Get 2024 Jamb Expo Solution / The God Of Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.